• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion Thread 5: Fire Emblem Three Houses, One Basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TP This is really cool. It really helps explain the whole point of turning students into demonic beasts. Though if they were planning to use Kronya as sacrificial pawn the entire time she clearly didn't know it. That begs the question of what she thought the plan was.

Yeah, Kronya definitely didn't know that she was supposed to be sacrificed. She probably thought her plan was just to monitor Edelgard, and later assist in killing Byleth, and she probably thought that the plan was to bait Byleth in the sealed forest so that she could kill him herself.

I was going to make the profile myself... I said I wanted to be the one who made it so that it looks right.

Oof... sorry, you can edit it however you want, I just made it cause I was wondering why we didn't have one yet

Universe level+ (Long before she descended to Fodlan in physical form, she was the progenitor god who gave birth to the world from the Chaos of Creation and also created Time itself)

Uh, source?

I was going to find the exact statement, but the profile got made too fast, so I didn't have time to find the video and link it. But her being the "Creator of everything" is a consistent statement throughout the series.

I prefer Likely Low 2-C, rather than Unknow since she still has other creation statements. Creating Fodlan alone would be interpreted as a casual 6-A feat.

00potato said:
Help, I was getting scans for something in 3 houses but Hubert and Ferdinand's last support is causing me to develop shipping reflexes, how do I stop that?!?
You accept it

So I looked at it and the people I mentioned above do not have spirits in Smash, so they likely don't have art yet.

Soooooo... Byleth is finally out in Smash

They're only ok, but very fun nonetheless, I love the effort they put into their character, the taunts are great, and their victory screens are awesome, one of my favorite things is when the background audience yells "Go Teach, Go Teach, Go Teach" that's just great

Also this remix is God Tier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB5y3Zy9pt0

Byleth IN SMASH
He's so swag

Byleth and Joker In Smash
It's great seeing these two together in the game

Also, it's confirmed that they will appear in the monestary during the main game allowing you to recruit them. Also, Abyss is available for exploration in the main game after you complete the first part of Cindered Shadows.

Growths:

Trickster Yuri: 50% 35% 35% 65% 80% 55% 30% 35% 55%

Valkyrie Hapi: 40% 35% 50% 45% 35% 25% 20% 55% 35%

Dark Flier Constance: 40% 20% 60% 30% 45% 15% 15% 40% 35%

War Monk Balthus: 90% 60% 35% 35% 30% 20% 45% 35% 35%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back