• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion Thread 5: Fire Emblem Three Houses, One Basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just snowing in again because i finally got around to begin the game.

Dimitri route, Extreme Chapter 3 pummeld my butt so hard i get ptsd whenever it gets just remotly foggy.

And Dimitri is a cutie for now, will change iirc?

I mean one of the biggest TH memes is Dimitri going "KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!!" so I'll let you decide lol.

I don't know if I'm more disappointed that Valkyrie isn't going to be the proper Healer master class that this game needs or happy that finally have an advanced class that will benefit Lysithea as a reason user.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean one of the biggest TH memes is Dimitri going "KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!!" so I'll let you decide lol.
I mean, i dont mind if its about purging heretics

Rhea is scary, morally questionable, and will sacrifice your life to bring back her mom. Also she is not a good waifu. Haters come at me

A little bit of serious talk though,

can someone explain me the point of classes outside of grow stats (I assume they have an effect on that), considering that everyone can wear everything now and abilities are learned by weapon mastery now instead of class mastery (?)

Mind you, im only glimbsing into chapter 4, because Extreme is seriously not nice to me, so i dont have access to the benefits of them for now

Class mastery are neat sometimes. Something like Fiendish Blow or Fiendish magic can make a huge difference on the battlefield.

Also, not everyone can use everything. Magic is blocked almost exclusively to magic classes, knuckles cannot be used by mounted units (although you could dismount)... That's literally it I think. Some classes give boosts to their main weapon (like tomefair for magical classes) or other quite OP abilities (like Canto), and iirc they also help raising level of proficiency in certain weapons.

Class mastery has some good skills like the -blow skills, War master's, vantage, wrath, seal defense, +20 hit, sniper's and grappler's are ORKOs, Regenerationn may be worth it and... I think that's it? Defiant skills are too risky.

Steal is good, sometimes. You need it to get Dark Seals at least, I also like Poison Strike, and Miracle can be helpful in a pinch. Quick Reposte is awsome. And then there's Aegis and to a lesser extent Pavise.

Desperation would be a lot better on a class that didn't have negative speed growths. Astra is nerfed so bad that if you use it you're playing the game wrong. Triangle Attack is as gimmicky as ever. Assassinate is just worse Lethality.

I find it very annoying that Hunter's Volley and Fierce Iron Fist can't be carried over to Bow Knight and War Master. Especially Hunter's Volley. That is objectively the best combat art in the game.

Edit: Unnarmed Combat is arguably good, you don't have to worry about running out of weapon durability and combart arts are mostly useless on gauntlets anyways

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Take a look at this meme.

Reminds me of how WARS are happening in "a neighbouring country"...

> This

Is it just me or is lesbian energy resurging?

What do you think are the odds Edelgard and Mercedes will be able to gay mary Constance, or that the Ashen Wolves can gay marry each other. I feel like Edelgard and Dorothea not haing a romantic paired ending was a huge missed oppurtunity

I thought I created the Rhea and Edelgard marriage meme if they met on better circumstances.

So just for fun I thought I would imagine the 2nd gen kids from Awakening as Students

Lucina

Strengths: Sword, Lance, Authority

Weaknesses: Axe

Budding Talent: Bow

Crest: Major Naga

Default Class: Noble, Lord

Rally: Movement

Morga

Strengths: Sword, Reason, Authority

Weaknesses: None

Budding Talent: Flying

Crest: Major Grima

Default Class: Commoner, Mage

Rally: Charm

Owai

Strengths: Sword, Bow, Reason (Dark Magic), Riding

Weaknesses: Flying

Budding Talent: Faith

Crest: Minor Naga

Default Class: Noble, Dark Mage

Rally: Luck

Inigo

Strengths: Sword, Axe, Bow, Authority

Weaknesses: Lance

Buddin Talent: none

Default Class: Commoner, Mercenary

Rally: Dexterity

Severa

Strengths: Sword, Axe, Bow, Riding

Weaknesses: Faith, Authority

Budding Talent: Flying

Default Class: Commoner, Mercenary

Rally: Speed

Cynthia

Strengths: Lance, Reason, Faith, Flying

Weaknesses: Bow, Brawling

Budding Talent: Heavy Armor

Default Class: Noble, Pegasus Knight

Rally: Movement

Gerome

Strengths: Lance, Axe, Flying

Weaknesses: Authority

Budding Talent: Faith

Default Class: Noble, Brigand

Rally: Strength

Noire

Strengths: Sword, Bow, Reason (Dark Magic), Riding

Weaknesses: Axe, Faith

Budding Talent: Lance

Default Class: Commoner, Archer

Rally: Dexterity

Brady

Strengths: Axe, Reason, Faith

Weaknesses: Brawling, Riding

Budding Talent: Brawling

Default Class: Noble, Priest

Rally: Resistance

Laurent

Strengths: Sword, Reason, Faith, Riding

Weaknesses: Brawling, Heavy Armor

Budding Talent: Axe

Default Class: Commoner, Mage

Rally: Magic

Kjelle

Strengths: Sword, Lance, Axe, Heavy Armor

Weaknesses: Reason, Faith

Budding Talent: Riding

Default Class: Commoner, Armor Knight

Rally: Defense

I love that Noire and Owain ended up having the same proficiencies, I didn't plan that. Now to the Hero Relics

Falchion: Effective against dragons, Renewel, gives Sol to Naga crest holders

Grima's Truth: Magic Attack +5, grants Seal Speed and Seal Strength to Grima crest holders

Weaknesses:

Severa: Authority and Faith.

Gerome: Authority and Reason.

And why do all of them have rallies?

I believe Inigo should have a "dancer"-like ability instead of a default dancer class because he'd break the game in half by being a second dancer.

Maybe he can imbue another character with a "Galeforce" effect for 1 turn.

Maybe.

I putting there more as he's the easiest to become a dancer, if anything I was just going to copy/paste his personal skill from Fates.

Also in all seriousness every single one of them has access to at least one rally skill in Awakening. Without inheritance no less

Noire's Personal Ability: My Eyes Are Up Here: grants +20 hit/avoid when in combat with a male, Edelgard, Dorothea, or Mercedes

Sooooooo

You know how I said I had a friend who said they hated Byleth and sweared at them as well, they also called them garbage tier and have a bad moveset and that they are awful at the game, welllll I played their elite main with my 3 day old Byleth and easily won a best of 9 without losing a game

They got wrecked and salty

Fire Emblem Hoes Mad

I'm not sure if Fandom didn't like that three letter H word. It's a funny meme, but still...

It's kinda important, Fandom staff have a tendency to global block people who upload memes that contain a slur word.

I've been saying **** ever since I first got to the site and haven't slowed down, Racial Slurs and the like are what really causes problems. So he's fine

The word "****" is fine because that's not a slur word. But the three letter H word has been interpreted as a sexist slur iirc, and I recall some people where globally blocked for using it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back