• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion Thread 5: Fire Emblem Three Houses, One Basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be thinking of a different word, because I know the Contraction of "who are" if you take the ' out of the compound was considered blocked on our slur word filter.

It's not just racial stuff, but slurs and general. It's anything racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-religious, or anything mocks people based on age, or physical and/or mental disabilities. None of that is allowed and nor is any slur words in general. Lots of people have been banned for Homophobic slurs especially and for saying the R word.

Yes but people haven't been banned aside from people who have used those words is what I meant

Anyway we're derailing

Anyway, I think the new War Monk class looks very fitting for Byleth.

If it's unisex then we finally have an advanced class I feel is appropriate for F!Byleth

On an unrelated note to celebrate Byleth in smash I will be having a lvl 9 CPU tournament featuring only Fire Emblem Characters, and then sharing every match online. Place your bets now.

Match 1 Marth vs Roy Match 2 Ike vs Byleth Match 3 Lucina vs Chrom Match 4 Robin vs Corrin Every match is in the Monestary (hazards on), only items are Smash ball, assist trophy, poke ball and master ball

The 4 new classes are simply Advanced classes; based on presentation they appear to be on par with various Master Classes; or at least War Monks and Dark Fliers look like they'd be. Valkyries and Tricksters are still cool for what they are, but they're probably going to be more easy access than most of the Master Classes.

The matches have been shared look up these ids to watch

Round 1 Match 1: ID: ql3v1hm4

Round 1 Match 2: ID: mfwq8ncs

Round 1 Match 3: ID: 59ry5r2l

Round 1 Match 4: ID: 2y359rt0

SemiFinals Match 1: ID: s512qwr4

Semifinals Match 2: ID: k2xbmfp0

Finals ID: sxlhfbbq

Bonus Match: 3q9xw334

@RTX, it was mentioned in a cutscene when Rhea was talking about the History of Fodlan, but forgot where specifically.

Also Fire Emblem Heroes Confirmed it as well I think^

It hinted that she created Time Itself

I guess hubert did also mention something along those lines, but I dont know about the created time part.

I don't think we can use FEH as a source of info can we? Otherwise Low 2-C Ashunera

Statements from Heroes can be used for references, as the canonical connections appears to be one-sided. Though, a heads up, the Heroes version of Sothis is more in the lines of 2-C as opposed to Low 2-C.

And Sothis has like a few statements; there was a statement that she "Lived before time began" and there's another statement about her being "The Creator of Everything". And typically, if the context is "Gave birth from the Chaos of Creation", those statements are typically treated as Tier 2 at least as far as the Golden Goddesses from Zelda or Greek Mythology is concerned.

And also, Fire Emblem Warriors is super inconsistent and kind of prone to outliers; we only consider Rowan and Lianna scalable from Velezark. Everyone else is more or less the same as most characters in the original FE series.

Will probably be rejected, but its worth asking i guess. Would Hoarfrost count as a SoL attack?
Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 8.22.40 PM

We can see that it comes from a source of light, and its kind of like a spotlight.

Edelgard has been compared to Arvis to some extent when it comes to antagonists.

Man comparing Awakening Growth rates compared to Three Houses is insane.

When Villager Donnel with Aptitude has a higher Strength than High Lord Dimitri, we have issues...

When Villager Donnel has equal strength to Great Lord Dimitri, we have issues...

Dimitri being a Wyvern Lord, War Master, or Warrior having the highest strength growth in all of Three Houses. At 75%, but too bad he has a weakness for axes making it difficult to become those classes soon enough. Also, it turns out the level cap for Three Houses is Level 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back