• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For Staff Members Only

Nope. It does not show up for me. However, I was able to fix the problem by switching skin to monobook for the page, so I am now also following this board.

@Antvasima: Really... well that's surprising... but since the problems has been fixed I guess it's alright...

@ Darnkess: Ok... but now that this thread is getting filled up with off topic posts we're probably gonna have to start a new thread with the rules ready...

Starting a new thread is fine. Just remember to insert the relevant parts of what we have already written in this thread in the first post.

About the new rule regarding Naruto and Bleach, I'm wary that it will just be used to block discussion concerning their power. In fact, I oppose banning anything based only on the idea that it provokes controversy. I held the same stance regarding banning Goku VS. Superman threads, and I have not wavered. Anyone who gets too rowdy when discussing these things can just be given a temporary block (somewhere in the ballpark of a few days to a week maximum).

@ Antvasima: Alright...

Also regarding the whole JavaScript thing. In anyone wants to use them I could tell ya what script are necessary, how to make them accessable to only you, how to admin lock them (well to an extent) and what you would use if ya seriously need it in chat... to the admins...

It is not about controversy in this case though. It is about that we, especially myself, as I have had to deal with it the most, are extremely sick and tired of having to constantly repeat ourselves over and over and over in response to the same tired old arguments that we have heard many times before.

No. They would constantly start to get out of hand, flood the comment sections or forums threads and result in loud demands that we should make massive widespread tier changes since "we haven't provided any counter-arguments". Better to define from the start that we have already replied to these issues many times before.

I don't think banning all discussion on those verses until new material comes out is going to solve that issue. If it's because of oft-repeated arguments, I suggest making a page going through those common arguments and debunking them one-by-one, and then adding it to the "Important Pages" section like you did with the Powerscaling Rules for Marvel and DC page.

no it wouldn't be right for us to just ignore it and also i don't we want them to get impatient and then start to spam our message boards

@Unclechairman

we are going with DontTalk's suggestion, we are not banning all discussion until new material comes out we are just banning the overly repeated discussions

I agree with Darkness552. The only way that I have managed to keep the wiki from falling into complete chaos is by strictly upholding the rules of the wiki and firmly blocking troublemakers. It would have been enormously more inhospitable for well-behaved members if I had been as overly lenient as you suggest UC.

well im getting ready to make the other thread when i am done looking through the backlog

I have created the Thread

if any admin wishes to add to the OP go ahead just in case i missed something worth mentioning

Back