• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Why are you being extra all about this? Velox was just kindly asking you to chill on the questions, no need to get worked up over a reprimand

For some reason I don't like Rosaria who is only given a Low 7-B tier I think she is equivalent to Kaeya or at least Some Knight of Favonius because she is more useful than them except for a few people.

I think it's only mostly because she doesn't have any substantial proof scaling her to Kaeya, though they hang out a lot they've never fought or sparred

No Genshin matches from me is a good thing lel, otherwise most if it would be in pure spite by me to a chars that i absolutely hate

And i feel that only in Genshin that i have so many chars that i hate

I've been playing the latest archon story and I'm curious about nahida's power, is it Alternate Future Display + Analysis information, or Advanced Analysis information.

I've been playing the latest archon story and I'm curious about nahida's power, is it Alternate Future Display + Analysis information, or Advanced Analysis information.
Yes, finally the doctor mentioned that the sky on tevat is fake

yes in sumeru has several feats that can be used, such as Nahida who can read El Dottore's mind, Scara who makes thunderstorms, Tighnari who is able to survive scaramouche lightning strikes (although it is likely to only get 9-A anyway) and many more.

Also Traveler should be getting LS upgrades in his Sumeru key with his fight against Scaramouche, I'll rewatch the cutscene to do the calculations for it. Any durability and attack potency feats will be offset by the fact that we currently scale Genshin chars to 7-B, but given Dehya and Tighnari fought off hordes of Fatui including agents, they're a safe 7-B

Also Traveler should be getting LS upgrades in his Sumeru key with his fight against Scaramouche, I'll rewatch the cutscene to do the calculations for it. Any durability and attack potency feats will be offset by the fact that we currently scale Genshin chars to 7-B, but given Dehya and Tighnari fought off hordes of Fatui including agents, they're a safe 7-B
I agree with you, although I disagree about the scaling of character to guhua feat.

Which is why Mona will never be made
669233912303583282.webp

I agree with you, although I disagree about the scaling of character to guhua feat.
Scaling off Guhua is fine as far as i'm aware, tho the feat need to be recalced since the bamboo forest is some random one but we used the largest (or one of) for whatever reason.

Tho if you all are so hung up on it then we could just dump everyone to 9A or 8C.

It's supposed to be the fact that we scale Vision Users to each other, so presumably everyone is capable of doing something akin to Ayaka's super sprint and transform into their element, which makes sense IMO. Childe was able to do it despite not having this ability in gameplay, and Catalyst users make use of it in their plunging attack.

Tho if you all are so hung up on it then we could just dump everyone to 9A or 8C.
This needs a huge consensus to do it and the last revision to do it was kind of rushed and not really prepared to do it. I'm content keeping the characters in this position despite the grounds being shaky, but also the other members of the verse considering some feats to be gameplay mechanics only which makes things all the more difficult to get feats from the ACTUAL GAME.

So really, it's just a slew of opposing opinions that ensure not much gets done.

This needs a huge consensus to do it and the last revision to do it was kind of rushed and not really prepared to do it. I'm content keeping the characters in this position despite the grounds being shaky, but also the other members of the verse considering some feats to be gameplay mechanics only which makes things all the more difficult to get feats from the ACTUAL GAME.

So really, it's just a slew of opposing opinions that ensure not much gets done.
I hope that a Herrscher comes to teyvat or a Honkai Beast of tier A Valkrie level.

Tho it does make the traveler feat make less and less sense if 9A and 8C downgrade went through. Tho it does make my comment on Jobberfication kinda more valid :v.

Back