• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it does. Mechikabura being 4th dimensional made it so everyone else who was 3-D couldn't harm him until the Keysword weakened him.

With this logic, you can argue GER would work on a 5th dimensional up to even higher dimensions just because the character doesn't resist it, which is blatent NLF.

>GER would work on a 5th dimensional up to even higher dimensions

Nobody is saying that, what everyone is saying is GER would work on characters still bound to cause and effect or 4D characters that don't have a resistance because RTZ is both 4D and characters who still are bound to it are effected regardless of their tier.

Edit: Also uh yeah, if a character doesn't resist a power they're effected by it, that's kinda exactly how it works.

Dragomer said:
Read above, that's not how the standards of this site works on that.
Higher-Dimensional Existence

Are you sure about that? The closest thing to invulnerability on that page doesn't at all correspond to how Mechi and DBH behaves. And before you say it does, read the discaimer at the Applications section.

You literally cut out the rest of what I said.

By your guys' logic, GER would work on characters that aren't resistant to causality manipulation, despite tier differences. That is NLF. You can use that argument to say "Lol you're 5-D? Doesn't matter because I can reset you!"

That is NLF.

Either way, I'll conceed to a inconclusive for now as I said above. I just have a few problems with the arguments presented.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
You literally cut out the rest of what I said.
By your guys' logic, GER would work on characters that aren't resistant to causality manipulation, despite tier differences. That is NLF. You can use that argument to say "Lol you're 5-D? Doesn't matter because I can reset you!"

That is NLF.

Either way, I'll conceed to a inconclusive for now as I said above. I just have a few problems with the arguments presented.
BEING 5-D ISN'T AN AUTOMATIC WIN-CON ANYMORE!

Why can no one understand this? We nuked the Dimensional Tiering page for this exact reason.

Except the tier difference here isn't enough because they're both on the same dimensional tiering, you're strawmanning, nobody is actually saying what you're suggesting. I ******* hope nobody thinks RTZ wold work on a 5D (Unless that 5D is shown to be bound to causality explicitly, but at that point, that isn't anything RTZ is doing, that's just whoever being a shitty 5D).

I'm not strawmanning, as I never said you guys said it, it just sounds like something that can be interpreted with that kind of argument.

BEING 5-D ISN'T AN AUTOMATIC WIN-CON ANYMORE!

Why can no one understand this? We nuked the Dimensional Tiering page for this exact reason.

Ohh being higher dimensional doesnt give u resistance to causality anymore?? Welp my mistake for saying that can help you resist rtz then

Nobody is even making that argument when RTZ is 4D as well. It's the same dimension.

No, everyone repeating the same thing thinking that make them right =/= everyone agree with ultra wank GER, i am not responsible for any delusion you have that anyone else think GER can insta reset 10D beings.

No, it is not, what is noted as sealing and powernull is negating and sealing the POT unleashed which is unrelated to what i'm talking again, the profile isn't wrong, you just read it wrong or didn't actualy pay attention to what i said.

At this point i think you're just thinking that to cope.

The profile say the same thing the scans are saying and the same thing i'v been saying.

'l-l-l-l-learn how to read !!!!!!!!' say the dude who couldn't even read my comment well enough to understand that POT Unleashed isn't the same thing as the Shenron thing.

Trunks litteraly a whole arc that happen somewhere with no time so congratulation, GER is at the minimum level needed to be a time patroler and fight Radditz.

The RZT isn't 4D, nothing hint at it or say it and POT Unleashed is 5D, even Infinite Zamasu is 4D once again and POT Unleashed is litteraly said to be the next step dimension / multiverse wise.

It's pretty easy to understand : Everyone's hax work on Zamasu who is 4D yet nobody can do shit to Mechikabura POT unleashed because he has higher dimensional existence making POT unleashed 5D, that's litteraly what happen and what we're told.

It doesn't say so on the wiki because higher dimension = no sell is a site wide standard, why do you think Demigra's 4D mind hax is a big deal ?

And no, being 5D is still an 'i win' thing, that's litteraly half the reasoning for multiple characters's most recent wins and there were staff members in those threads, you know what isn't an 'infinite speed' standard anymore though ? moving in no time / erased time, we nuked that twice in different ways.

And here's the actual accepted standard for how GER works on this wiki, so once again power null / sealing would still win the day for Trunks as even if GER reset him, the power null / sealing is still here (and Trunks has time manipulation so you can't even say he couldn't at least do it with a time stop as mentionned in the second case, that's litteraly Chronoa's main move.)

And the blog confirm GER doesn't do shit beyond 3D and that's the accepted blog for GER.

As much as I would love a character that overpowered, I still can't grasp the fact that such a thing can work on a 2-B 4-D being, against abilities its never shown to work against, etc. In fact, wasn't GER only low 2-C for working on a hax ability? Not a 4th dimensional being? And in reading the GER blog, in the weakness section the op said one of the exceptions is someone beyond 3-D

Dragomer said:
Confirmation from staff that Higher dimensional existence still cancel hax here
You mean a question that completely ignores the context in this scenario when the term "higher dimensional" is almost always referring to higher mathematical infinities when by default when brought up? Sure, great proof.

Even if this somehow meant anything (which it reall y doesn't, read above), GER and Mechi are in the same dimensionality hax-wise.

Planck69 said:
Dragomer said:
Confirmation from staff that Higher dimensional existence still cancel hax here
You mean a question that completely ignores the context in this scenario when the term "higher dimensional" is almost always referring to higher mathematical infinities when by default when brought up? Sure, great proof.
Even if this somehow meant anything (which it reall y doesn't, read above), GER and Mechi are in the same dimensionality hax-wise.
No, they aren't, Mechikabura is below the keysword and he is 5D and GER is accepted as not working on 4D beings on this wiki as stated in the blog i linked. So even if we say Mechikabura is 4D, GER is explicitly accepted as NOT working beyond 3D.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Uh, isnt Trunks a 3-D being with 4-D attacks? If so, he still gets affected by causality hax
The keysword bonded with Trunks and became one with him, so he should gain it's protection.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
As much as I would love a character that overpowered, I still can't grasp the fact that such a thing can work on a 2-B 4-D being, against abilities its never shown to work against, etc. In fact, wasn't GER only low 2-C for working on a hax ability? Not a 4th dimensional being?
4-D can even start at 10-C. It's just an axis of movement at the end of the day but fiction treats it as a higher plane of being which is why being infinite 4-D can get you to Low 2-C and above. Even so, as long as you're on the same plane of existence then hax are working on you if you lack resistance or a nature that allows you to ignore it.

>The RTZ isn't 4D

Except the fact he negated a universal time erasure and has been said numerous times across multiple threads that it's treated as 4D, lurk more.

The rest of your post literally isn't even worth my time, as said till Trunks, Chronoa or literally anyone in DBH is shown Type 4 Acausality, shown to resist causality manipulation or can be someoneone who manipulates causality, this entire conversation is pointless no matter how much you want to twist what actually happens to suit your argument.

Also lol linking a 3.5 year old blog thinking it's up to date still.

>low 2-C for working on a hax ability?

Yeah, a 4D hax ability, the fact it's 4D makes this entire higher D conversation pointless, because it isn't Higher D in comparison.

Last time i asked the dimensionality of 1-C, i was told 10D and another time that they don't directly corrolate anymore.

But whatever, doesn't matter since GER doesn't work on 4D either.

@Planck @Chariot

Seeing as this is getting a little out of hand, and this match as it stands now is redundant since Xeno Goku and Gio, should we propose to close to thread as it would be another redundant inconclusive? For now.

>doesn't matter since GER doesn't work on 4D either.

I wasn't aware we time traveled back several years. Is that really the best you can do? Actually completely ignore GER effecting 4D abilities and saying well this blog that's super old says otherwise.

That 3.5 old blog is still the accepted standard for GER and you should be happy about it otherwise he'd get his speed downgraded so once again, GER lose even if we say POT Unleashed is only 4D because GER can't do shit to 4D beings.

Dragomer said:
And here's the actual accepted standard for how GER works on this wiki, so once again power null / sealing would still win the day for Trunks as even if GER reset him, the power null / sealing is still here (and Trunks has time manipulation so you can't even say he couldn't at least do it with a time stop as mentionned in the second case, that's litteraly Chronoa's main move.)
And the blog confirm GER doesn't do shit beyond 3D and that's the accepted blog for GER.
Can you read? The very examples he uses for RtZ are that the attack goes back to neutral position. Unles you're referring to the Death Loop segment which is kinda diffferent and not at all relevant to the discussion here.

And that blog was made back when finite 4-D meant High 3-A and long before the dimensional tiering revisions so that stuff about 3-D is completely out of date.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
As much as I would love a character that overpowered, I still can't grasp the fact that such a thing can work on a 2-B 4-D being, against abilities its never shown to work against, etc. In fact, wasn't GER only low 2-C for working on a hax ability? Not a 4th dimensional being? And in reading the GER blog, in the weakness section the op said one of the exceptions is someone beyond 3-D
Is that the blog explaining rtz?? That blog was made b4 the new tier system so thats probably why

Zenkaibattery1 said:
@Planck @Chariot
Seeing as this is getting a little out of hand, and this match as it stands now is redundant since Xeno Goku and Gio, should we propose to close to thread as it would be another redundant inconclusive? For now.

Dragomer said:
Last time i asked the dimensionality of 1-C, i was told 10D and another time that they don't directly corrolate anymore.
But whatever, doesn't matter since GER doesn't work on 4D either.
What are you even referring to at this point?

Dimensionality on its own no longer means anything, I've been telling you this ad nauseum. And the blog is ridiculously outdated so I don't see your point.

Planck69 said:
Dragomer said:
Can you read? The very examples he uses for RtZ are that the attack goes back to neutral position. Unles you're referring to the Death Loop segment which is kinda diffferent and not at all relevant to the discussion here.
And that blog was made back when finite 4-D meant High 3-A and long before the dimensional tiering revisions so that stuff about 30-D is completely out of date.
Can you read ? the very thing he say is that Gio is still affected until the reset take place so he still got sealed / power nulled until the reset take place and even if it take place, it can't reset neither the power null nor the sealing so it's pointless.

GER's whole profile is out of date, like his speed that isn't in line with the new standard at all but until it's changed, it's still the accepted standard for the characters and so that's what we have to use and as i linked, staff is still very clear about higher dimensionality canceling hax.

I think, as I said above, close this thread because of redudency, and the fact that Gio's profile is completely out to date so a lot of things can in fact be changed.

Ger having infinite spd is still relevant. Ger moving in KC's time erasure is treated as a speed feat unlike db chars moving in the world of void

Zel97 said:
Ger having infinite spd is still relevant. Ger moving in KC's time erasure is treated as a speed feat unlike db chars moving in the world of void
There was a massive revision thread. Any moving outisde of time/without time etc is no longer infinite speed

Zel97 said:
No, it isn't, the whole standard was revised, twice and moving in no time or time erased isn't considered as speed feat at all now unless directly stated to need infinite speed to be performed (AKA it has no meaning on it's own.)

There was a massive revision thread. Any moving outisde of time/without time etc is no longer infinite speed

That depends if the verse regards it as a speed feat or not,the whole thing started because of the world of void. Ger moving within kc's time skip is still a speed feat in jojoverse. Well anyway i gtg now i'll come back in a few hours

It isn't unless stated and has to go through CRT. Time erasure is no longer infinite speed. And no, it didn't start because of the WoV, it started because DBH had a 100% legitmate outside of time realm

And yet the exact moment Diavolo attempted to actually do anything to GER, he was set back to zero. Are you implying Trunks attempting to seal isn't an action aimed at Giorno? If it's an action aimed at him he's getting reset you can try and deny it but everyone has treated RTZ as 4D for the longest time now, doesn't help the the user who made that blog has been MIA for a long time now too. Also for one trying to abide to profiles you're doing a shitty job at it given everything you've said is based on things not listed on any DBH profile, hypocritical much?

Also lol nice job explaining the context to said admin in your link, pretty sure we have a word for that.

Fyi that blog also makes explicit mention of GER's willpower manip and was made when GER was low 2-C to give you an idea of how out of date it is. Like 99% sure it's also being used today to give a basic outline of RTZ, not the gospel on it.

The amount of contradiction here is insane too. If Mechi was 5-D in the way he means then he's Low 1-C. If not then he's just the actual definition of finite 5-D which at best makes interacting with him harder. And to hell with bringing up a blog that hasn't been relevant to GER's capability for 3 years now!

Yes, the blog is still correct about RtZ and the Death Loop but hella outdated about dimensionality given the TS revisions that went down recently. Claiming that it's either completely correct or wrong is fallaious to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back