• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I'm noping out of this thread. Already gave my opinion and voted it to be incon, what's decided is anyone's guess. Fight on Chariot.

>Fight on Chariot.

It's like 2am my time, Im crashing.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Does GER has his infinte speed due to moving in timeless void?
Yes, he does.There's an on-going revision to make the requirements for a timeless feat a lot stricter. Though it seems to be more focusing on timeless voids more than anything so this case probably doesn't apply.

Rose of Ragnarok said:
You know...This is why I absolutely ******* loath GER matches.
At least we don't have a Novel GER profile. From what I hear, his Death Loop can be triggered with a gesture.....

At least we don't have a Novel GER profile. From what I hear, his Death Loop can be triggered with a gesture.....

Make the profile!

I have a mock up written up, haven't published it because a few things are kinda vague and idk waht they should be listed as.

Actually wait no, checking my mock up that wasn't the issue, the issue is if GER would scale off Das Boot and Dune or not, they don't have any direct confrontation but GER has that hype around it that would narratively speaking put it above ******* Narancia of all characters who for some reason has a casual 8-A+ Stand. idk I guess I can just do 8-C, possibly 8-A and figure it out later.

The OP, Zenkaibattery1 has asked me to close this, so I will do so. I'll reopen it if he wishes for it to be opened again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back