• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paul_Frank

VS Battles
Translation Helper
I was asked to do this so I take no responsibility if it is bad, and all the credit if it is good ovo

Fight takes place in Blaviken

Speed Equal

Starting distance 20 meters

SBA otherwise

Current Ice Quee vs Second key of Geralt

Video-games-geralt-of-rivia-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-men-wallpaper
951ff90b777b7b79c9b5583fbc15a8d5

Since she has the range advantage, Geralt will use Quen to protect himself from everything she has, and trying to get closer

Quen keeps Geralt protected but it doesn't last forever

However, without resistance to Mind Hax, Geralt eventually haxes her

Nah, he doesn't. Geralt will only do that if, for example, she has a Regenerationn like High or something Geralt can't deal or incap.

Then Quen is the best bet for him here, but it doesn't last forever and the 7-B version of it doesn't allow Geralt to attack

Well, I don't know what SBA has to say about Meele range, with hundred of meters Vs meele range. Can the OP put something 10 meters or so?

Then both can't attack each other. Geralt will try to get closer, idk about her

Dante Demon Killah said:
50% of her attacks are not going to really hurt her
She also resists her Ice Powers
Geralt can use Heliotrope which, even better than Yrden, can slow down an enemy. She have got something for that?

Apollodoro055 said:
Dante Demon Killah said:
Geralt can use Heliotrope which, even better than Yrden, can slow down an enemy. She have got something for that?
That works inside the sign's range

She fights at long range I believe

Dante Demon Killah said:
Apollodoro055 said:
Dante Demon Killah said:
That works inside the sign's range
She fights at long range I believe
A long range character vs a melee character? It doesn't make sense.

Well it is not because a character has a huge range that he will fight like that. Naruto has hundred of kilometers but fight at meele range. We need to know how she fight

It wasn't done before I think

Really? I've thought it would be more interesting than that, but if you say that, then I'm probably inclined to believe.

Well, if it's a sword-only duel then maybe it can be fair (since Geralt was through many "fair" fights). It depends on how... eh... skilled she is

Also yes it is entirely in character for weiss to spam ranged attacks at opponents that are at a distance

Also also reflecting her attacks is going to be a bit difficult seeing as 90% of her arsenal doesnt use projectiles

Mindhax is tens of meters, he doesn't lead with that by the way, unlike how many people think. Still he has really good counters to her abilities. Projectiles? Deflecting with Aard, CQC? Outskilling (unless she's one of that infamous skill gods, but I doubt it), and he has several ways to hax her outside the mindhax (Freezing et cetera)

But what is the starting distance? Almost everything in Weiss's arsenal has a range of several hundred meters.

Again, 90% of her arsenal does not utilize projectiles, and she also has an intangible projectile so unless he can reflect that...

She is one of the skill gods actually, believe it or not most rwby characters are exceedingly skilled in combat contrary to what people like to claim

What kind of freezing is it?

Back