• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ThaTSayMarine said:
This bubble doesn't let anything to go in it if i don't mind

It automatically relfects any projectile thrown or hit and quen is especially resistant to ice manipulation
Its not a projectile, its a portal

SpookyShadow said:
>greate glyph restraints to prevent him from moving or using signs

isn't this paralysis inducement?
PitifulNeatLabradorretriever-small.gif

They will go at the same speed at each other (Geralt will know where she is, because enhanced senses), she begins her shenanigans and eventually gets mindhaxed since Geralt is done with the bullshit.

Also the gif absolutely doesn't protect her from Axii, it doesn't seem like the fingers are restrained.

Btw

Sba means at the highest range for the characters, not automatically 4km

I dont quite understand why axii keeps being brought up when it's been established that it cant reach weiss

Geralt isnt crossing seceral hundred meters in the time it takes weiss to move her finger or swing her sword once

So she starts with the glyphs that are completely automatic and un-dodgeable? Geralt won't just stand there and takes this hit, and maybe he can even deflect them with Aard.

Pretty much yeah, her entire skillset is those glyphs and her elemental attacks

Fighting projectile users wont really help him here because like I said before 90% of her arsenal does not use projectiles

He will still cast Yrden which paralyzes the opponent and later poisons/electros to hell

It's not a problem for Hypersonic/MHS+ character to run some hundred meters and reduce distance tbh.

SpookyShadow said:
And I forgot about one thing... Geralt has powernull bombs
How do they work and at what range? Weiss had three different forcefields and two different methods of reflecting attacks

Few meters. It basically does a mist around him that renders all supernatural powers useless. He was shown during the Battle of Kaer Morhen to use it on portals, and you have said Weiss uses portals so.

So if anything enters the bombs range it gets powernulled, and Geralt is free to run to her covering enough distance to either cast Yrden or Axii

@Spooky Shadow,

Her attacks do not function like projectiles. The vast majority of her glyphs are forcefields, gravitational and elemental manipulation, and time manipulation.

I mean power nulling a glyph near him wont power null weiss entirely

That also assumes that he leads with the bombs immediately before he gets anti gravity ragdolled, frozen, or restrained

Although I'd like to know what exactly it power nulls

Reading how his bombs work, they wont do anything to weiss. Weiss does not use magig or transformation so they wont power null her

Reading how his bombs work, they wont do anything to weiss. Weiss does not use magig or transformation so they wont power null her

Verse equalization exists. By this logic, nothing on this wiki would work on any other power from other verses. So yes, it works.

He will lead with something that leads him to win, let's not ignore the fact that he has almost one century of experience dealing with people like her.

Nope, verse equalization wouldnt apply here as magic exists in rwby and functions vastly different from semblances and dust

Alright but it's magic from two different verses and probably only works by the same name so it doesn't matter. As long as it's energy, nautral crap or whatever, it's equalized.

That's not how verse equalization works. It only applies if they're similar enough in nature, it's why we dont equalize haki, ki, and chakra despite them being similar

From what I see, it works similar to magic in Witcher, so it's equalized.

"as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses"

It only needs to be somewhat similar.

We dont

Hell we dont even equalize stands and aura anymore despite them being identical in nature and function

Oh really? From my experience we do. Seriously, if that's the case, what do we equalize? Because the SBA description clearly contradicts what you have just said

>the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses"

Theres the nail in the coffin that prevents this equalization. Magic exists in rwby and is mechanically extremely different from aura, dust, and semblances in form, function, and nature

But they aren't similar, Shadow, these are completely different mechanics altogether. Rather than treating it like magic, you should treat like an inherent extension of Weiss' soul, which is how aura is basically described in the RWBY universe. She doesn't use magic. Somebody like Ozpin or Salem would use magic. But not Weiss.

Back