• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Geralt constantly fight against intagible characters, so that's not a problem

3-4 kilometers, by SBA.

Doesn't matter, even intangible beings can't go through Quen and it's energy based itself

I'm not sure if she's more skilled than Geralt of fokin Rivia, maybe you can prove me wrong, but I already wrote a wall of text on his skill which is only a little chunk of his abilities

It can freeze around 6 men at once

Okay so weiss is entirely able to just range spam him

Ah okay, didnt know that

I can do so when I get home from work but the analysis for the vytal festival placed her right behind pyrrha skill-wise

But what kind of freezing? Like actually freezing their bodies inside and out or just encasing them in ice? And if it's the latter can it bypass forcefields?

Quen is a 7-B forcefield, and it can reflect 50% of the damage back. Damage, not attack

Bubble and full body. It can be used in two ways, though bubble is against ranged attacks, since full body Quen is one hit invulnerability.

Quen Sign: A simple magical sign used by witchers. When cast, it forms a protective forcefield around the casting witcher but disappears after one hit. It can also be used to create a field that absorbs damage and converts it into Regenerationn, but it's impossible to attack while keeping it still. Geralt uses it mainly to protect himself from attacks that cover great range/omnidirectional attacks and is not necessarily using it in a direct close combat.

Whats stopping weiss from just putting a glyph inside the bubble and attacking him that way? Or turning the batrlefield into an anti gravity zone and rsgdolling him from inside the bubble?

He cant be thrown against the walls of the forcefield itself? If he has to stay still to use it it leaves him wide open to throw him around and using the forcefield against him

He can, but as I said, it's a small forcefield, and he's certainly not going to be killed by being thrown against the walls of it... Or even actually harmed, with his durability + stamina and pain tolerance.

Schnee One said:
Why doesn't she do that to everyone with Aura
Aura isnt a bubble shield so it wouldnt really have the same effect but she has used it against aura users before

But that's different from a full bubble shield. A bubble shield has space between the user and the shield, aura is more like invisible skin-tight armor

Aura is equivalent to Iron Man's armors while Quen is equivalent to Captain America's Shield

And still that won't really do anything to him considering he has better durability, armor, immense pain tolerance, mutated skin and enhanced bones that won't break by something like that. There's not even much space to be thrown into and the forcefield is made of energy which could be pretty soft (considering Gwent artwork of it)...

Nice, but Geralt is 6.65 tons and I already wrote why he can't really be harmed by it... Does she even spam with it anyway

Is Mutated Skin passive?

She doesnt need to kill him, she can just shake him around until the barrier goes down or he gets dazed.

She can also just as easily greate glyph restraints to prevent him from moving or using signs

In this key - it is.

Then he will turn of the barrier while being not even grazed by her attacks, what's next?

That's cute, considering Geralt has already fought with enemies that can easily restrain him, hell, he can do the same with Yrden, if she's caught she's kinda dead. And using signs? It's only finger movement.

Then hes stuck floating in midair unable to fight back as hes still affected by the anti gravity field, leaving him open to being frozen, restrained, and really anything else weiss can do

Weiss' restraints suspend the opponent in midair with glyphs that have 8-A durability and keeps them spread eagle and prevents them from even looking around

Oh lol, yeah one sec I'll find a gif of it

Okay cool so now hes stuck in a bubble and cant do anything and weiss just puts a glyph inside the bubble and pelts him with ice shards until he dies

WeeklyBattles said:
Oh lol, yeah one sec I'll find a gif of it
Okay cool so now hes stuck in a bubble and cant do anything and weiss just puts a glyph inside the bubble and pelts him with ice shards until he dies
This bubble doesn't let anything to go in it if i don't mind

It automatically relfects any projectile thrown or hit and quen is especially resistant to ice manipulation

Back