• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Vs. Superman (Splatfest Edition)

Bobsican said:
Well, I have to admit that DC isn´t half bad, but it simply isn´t really my taste.
To each their own I guess.
Because while DC does have sympathetic characters, ones that you can even relate to, there's not a lot of stories and plot that you can actually connect with.

They made these great relatable characters, but put them into unrelatable predicaments.

ProfessorLord said:
Because while DC does have sympathetic characters, ones that you can even relate to, there's not a lot of stories and plot that you can actually connect with.

They made these great relatable characters, but put them into unrelatable predicaments.
I guess I just like the exact opposite.

I like charaacters that can even appear to have stuff like autism and then just easily connect the dots, after all, I actually have Asperger, so I can relate more to this sort of unexpected stuff.

It helps to consider it less as one huge overarching story and instead several stories taking place within a shared verse. There's a reason that stuff like Crisis on Infinite Earths doesn't happen very often.

Wokistan said:
It helps to consider it less as one huge overarching story and instead several stories taking place within a shared verse. There's a reason that stuff like Crisis on Infinite Earths doesn't happen very often.
I personally prefer crossovers for that sort of stuff, even if most of them aren´t canon.

DragonEmperor23 said:
when it goes from voting on splatoon teams to discussions on the character depth of Goku and Superman.
IKR?

I wouldn´t be surprised if half of the users in here haven´t even touched Splatoon.

I've played it solely due to my younger brother. It's prrpre good, but I'll be sticking to the games I have for the time being.

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/b/b0/Kysjojo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180731015745'][IMG alt="Kysjojo said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/b/b0/Kysjojo.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/320?cb=20180731015745[/IMG][/URL]
to your brother

Bobsican"]
"Splatoon is a Call of Duty ripoff!" - My brother.

I don´t know why, but when it comes to gaming, we are basically complete opposites in terms of taste.

For example, I´m basically a Nintendrone that plays at most T rated games (but mostly E +10), that also doesn´t really cares about graphics so lon there´s no lag and no visible polygons, with a realistic setting at "anime-esque" as a limit, while he only plays shooters, sports games and games that are M rated or so while also being realistic and he also focuses a lot in graphics.

I guess it´s my destiny to never feel like playing a game with him, unless the miracle happens that Goku gets in Super Smash Bros 5, which I doubt.

The only nintendo series I personally really play are smash and LoZ. I think a lot of the games I play are on my profile. My brother really likes the nintendo/Sega/whatever stuff though.

Goku because I haven't read any Superman comics, and I was just binge playing fighterz for like 11 hours lol.

Back