• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) CH fights a guy will anime willpower (Composite Human (Real World) vs Subaru Natsuki)

Conditions: CH is outside NB range (whatever that means). VBW SBA conditions and standard VBW thread rules otherwise. Suggested by @SatellaTheWoE

Great human amalgamation:

Subaru Natsuki: 7 (The OP (me), Mariogoods, SatellaTheWoE, MaybeWantsToEdit, TheHeavenlySword, Zeinx1, Undylan)

Incon:

(This match is a part of the tournament for composite human)
Do you miss the chaotic days of composite human? Do you want to go to 2019, the time of composite human's prime? Well, JOIN THE COMPOSITE HUMAN TOURNAMENT! Where you can suggest matches and debate like if composite human wasn't even deleted!!! Experience an enjoyment from the past with a profile that has over 12x more bytes than the original that has the Seal of Approval from the Joke Battles Staff themselves!

Last edited:
what are the wincons for CH?
Well, both oppoents' reaction speeds exceed their max combat speeds.

To my knowledge, CH doesn't have any equipment besides their teeth. CH can only incap Subaru, kill CH 9/10 to where Subaru gives up to the sheer pain of resurrections or use their SI to tell Subaru to go away at best. All of the wincons are hard to do due to Subaru's stamina, intelligence and supernatural willpower.

Well, both oppoents' reaction speeds exceed their max combat speeds.

To my knowledge, CH doesn't have any equipment besides their teeth. CH can only incap Subaru, kill CH 9/10 to where Subaru gives up to the sheer pain of resurrections or use their SI to tell Subaru to go away at best. All of the wincons are hard to do due to Subaru's stamina, intelligence and supernatural willpower.
Oh yeah btw, Subaru can momentarily keep up with Elsa for a couple of seconds and kill 3 tier 9Cs or 10As in under a minute with rbd

Oh yeah btw, Subaru can momentarily keep up with Elsa for a couple of seconds and kill 3 tier 9Cs or 10As in under a minute with rbd
Dang, he's too OP lol. I was going to clarify here I meant Subaru instead of CH here vvv
kill CH 9/10 to where Subaru

Both opponents are willing to kill, the most fesible option for CH would be to incap him, his profile doesn't state that he can still fight when his arms/legs are immobilized.

CH's second best option would be to social influence Subaru into BFRing himself from the battlefield, which under SBA is marginally less likely.

votes for Subaru?

Both opponents are willing to kill, the most fesible option for CH would be to incap him, his profile doesn't state that he can still fight when his arms/legs are immobilized.
His left (or was it right?) Arm and leg can regrow after being fully cut off and he can also just kill himself by cutting off his toungue but thats only going to happen in a VERY desperate situation
CH's second best option would be to social influence Subaru into BFRing himself from the battlefield, which under SBA is marginally less likely.
Subaru in character is far more likely to SI CH instead
votes for Subaru?
Take mine fr

Actually SI is a pretty good wincon considering Subaru likes to settle most of his things without it getting bloody (read: the bloodless siege, truly the best chapter of arc 7)
So what are CH's feats?

I think CH should have some prep time up to stuff up to 9-C just to make up for the stuff Subaru has, he's too OP lol.
Actually SI is a pretty good wincon considering Subaru likes to settle most of his things without it getting bloody (read: the bloodless siege, truly the best chapter of arc 7)
So what are CH's feats?
"Has deep knowledge and high capability in manipulating/influencing any human to do what composite human wants" CH's intelligence section.

CH has deep, full knowledge and experience in human psychology/mind. By how CH works, that would mean they have the IRL humans with the best SI skill.

Examples of feats: https://people.howstuffworks.com/10-charismatic-leaders.htm and https://www.imdb.com/list/ls076018852/

Subaru has done a feat no human in his verse has been able to do, while people like the angry mustache man has social influenced entire countries into joining his evil cause. Subaru sounds like he has quality advantage here.

I think CH should have some prep time up to stuff up to 9-C just to make up for the stuff Subaru has, he's too OP lol.
Subaru himself is just 10A but his whip has 9C damage
"Has deep knowledge and high capability in manipulating/influencing any human to do what composite human wants" CH's intelligence section.

CH has deep, full knowledge and experience in human psychology/mind. By how CH works, that would mean they have the IRL humans with the best SI skill.

Examples of feats: https://people.howstuffworks.com/10-charismatic-leaders.htm and https://www.imdb.com/list/ls076018852/
that includes world leaders too which is a major feat, number wise Subaru has influenced 300,000 people at most at once so that is definitely going to CH (Modi at 75 influencing literal 100s of millions of people)
Subaru has done a feat no human in his verse has been able to do, while people like the angry mustache man has social influenced entire countries into joining his evil cause. Subaru sounds like he has quality advantage here.
yeah turning a 400 yr old Great spirit into basically your little sister is truly a lolimancing feat of all time...

yeah turning a 400 yr old Great spirit into basically your little sister is truly a lolimancing feat of all time...
To elaborate, how hard is it for humans in-verse to convince Beatrice to leave her mansion? Just want to compare with IRL humans' best SI feats.

To elaborate, how hard is it for humans in-verse to convince Beatrice to leave her mansion? Just want to compare with IRL humans' best SI feats.
nobody in 400 yrs even with the exact same line that was required could even come close to getting her to leave with "That person", a contract is basically a life's purpose or their life itself for a spirit and to convince a great spirit of all to abandon one is..truly a feat of all time especially when the alternative was for her to kill herself
Subaru was the first one who had successfully done so

Last edited:
nobody in 400 yrs even with the exact same line that was required could even come close to getting her to leave with "That person", a contract is basically a life's purpose or their life itself for a spirit and to convince a great spirit of all to abandon one is..truly a feat of all time especially when the alternative was for her to kill herself
Subaru was the first one who had successfully done so
That's great!

Like I said, Subaru has the quality advantage here. No other human in IRL (even the most skilled manipulative politicians and sociopaths) can really match this besides coercing a commited person to abandon a life-long promise. And humans can't really go up to the age of Beatrice.

Considering this is a person vs person and not a person vs people social influencing match in this scenario, this feat would matter more than the quantity of humans that can't get to Beatrice's age that CH would influence.

I feel like speed should be equalized at least. Subaru's rather higher end supersonic reactions kinda means they just kills first
Reaction and combat speed are different. Equalizing speed would mean that CH would still be unable to hit Subaru. At the opponents' speed, they would be literally out pacing each other's inferior combat speed.

Reaction and combat speed are different. Equalizing speed would mean that CH would still be unable to hit Subaru. At the opponents' speed, they would be literally out pacing each other's inferior combat speed.
Let's say whatever you just said which I just don't understand is true and both don't have equal speed. What now. CH has no options against Subaru respawning, or just getting transmutated immediately. If CH shoots a gun in the first moment it will be forcefielded

Let's say whatever you just said which I just don't understand is true and both don't have equal speed. What now. CH has no options against Subaru respawning, or just getting transmutated immediately. If CH shoots a gun in the first moment it will be forcefielded
How fast is a gun in comparison to a human btw?

Enough to blitz incredibly easily, but Subaru's reactions just being much higher anyway I think allows him to just block
True he blocked supersonic knives by flipping a table with his toes (how tf??)
Subaru in-character prefers to peacefully settle things, CH would have a decent chance there. Subaru is pretty stacked against CH though.
That does seem to be his more likely way of winning this

Hmm. If Subaru is in-character and peaceful, then CH could just use the vomit gun on him to make him vulnerable? But given his Supernatural Willpower I feel like he'd still he ready to stop anything CH uses even if weakened in such way. Given all of this though, Subaru would be making himself look not very threatening, so CH going for the kill immediately probably wont be their first move. SI on both ends seem to be a likely possibility, but isnt both characters agreeing not to fight against debate rules here?

Hmm. If Subaru is in-character and peaceful, then CH could just use the vomit gun on him to make him vulnerable? But given his Supernatural Willpower I feel like he'd still he ready to stop anything CH uses even if weakened in such way. Given all of this though, Subaru would be making himself look not very threatening, so CH going for the kill immediately probably wont be their first move. SI on both ends seem to be a likely possibility, but isnt both characters agreeing not to fight against debate rules here?
If you social influence your opponent to give up the fight then you win. In this scenario Subaru has higher qualitative SI which would mean he would be the one that makes CH give up the fight hence it being his wincon

It was impressive Suburu was able to do what no human did in Re:Zero World. Altough I don't know if he is more influencing then the combination of every world leader, psychologist, etc. Feel like CH should resist Subaru's SI since he is the composite human who knows everything about someone like Subaru.

Pretty sure people have tactics/intuitions on resisting social influencing in IRL (especially victims of sociopathy/manipulation from my experience even though this claim in parenthesis is fallicious), though they haven't resisted SI on the level of Subaru.

It was impressive Suburu was able to do what no human did in Re:Zero World. Altough I don't know if he is more influencing then the combination of every world leader, psychologist, etc. Feel like CH should resist Subaru's SI since he is the composite human who knows everything about someone like Subaru.
Just a quick reminder that subaru can make people go from hating him enough to kill him to loving him sk much they would die for him in a range of a couple of days to hours....on the regular🗿

Back