• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High-Universal Black Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
No? Hax can connect to one's ap especially when its based on spatial attacks, You understand we give people ratings based off of them effect large portions of universes right?
This is my reasoning. Especially if he has non-hax attacks that end up surpassing it anyways.

Yes I wanted proof that he can sense infinity
I9vJxHa.jpeg

Alright, I am actually out. I want some break, I also need to create valorant pages. I am neutral but also agreed on the universal feat via Environmental Destruction.

Hard disagree on its scaling to the verse.

Still neutral on the environmental destruction. Since there's no proof it's a universal sized construct.

I was just told two different things

Well that makes the Yami thing weird again

@BlackAstaSenpai
Is there a thread or something officially accepting those episodes as Canon?
I'll the statement where it was stated by official sources that the teams worked together. It should be pretty straightforward, especially with all of the anime-canon events and characters that showed up in the post-ts anyways

I was just told two different things

Well that makes the Yami thing weird again

@BlackAstaSenpai
Is there a thread or something officially accepting those episodes as Canon?
It happened the same on OPM ship calculation, the only reason why they wanted Manga, is because, on the anime version, the calculation was lower than the manga version. But if Black clover anime is canon and the same as the manga, then I don't think a wiki would not count it.

Alr it’s obvious that you guys are stonewalling now, and are more interested in upgrades than logical discussion.
This is my reasoning. Especially if he has non-hax attacks that end up surpassing it anyways.
The reasoning is fallacious because hax CAN apply to AP but in this instance it doesn’t, because all Yami does is sever space. That’s literally it. Just cutting space. There is no energy yield for it, it’s just hax based. His non-hax attacks surpass it due to actual destructive value, unlike how Dimension Slash’s potency is its hax

Anyway I disagree with Dorthey or anybody stronger then Dorthey scaling to High 3-A AP/Durability wise as I believe it is an inconsistent outlier that goes far beyond any other showing so far.

I am Natural on Dorthey getting some kinda of High 3-A tier via creation or environmental destruction but still disagree with people scaling AP and Dura wise, I think Yami's feat is more range then sheer AP but eh.

Anyway I disagree with Dorthey or anybody stronger then Dorthey scaling to High 3-A AP/Durability wise as I believe it is an inconsistent outlier that goes far beyond any other showing so far.

I am Natural on Dorthey getting some kinda of High 3-A tier via creation or environmental destruction but still disagree with people scaling AP and Dura wise, I think Yami's feat is more range then sheer AP but eh.

yep

Wow
5 Pages
I thought this would easily get discarded on Outlier basis
Anyways... can't read up everything but trying to downgrade it not being infinite is just an "attempt"
It just won't simply scale to combat abilities
Give her a tier based on "Creation" but not AP and I think we'll all be appeased....I think

No one said "infinitely" has an end. We're just saying something infinitely expanding ≠ infinite in size at the moment
Alright I have nothing to say, but I don't think an adult being can't sense what is infinity. But if you think it is important to know that, alright

It'll literally take an infinite amount of time for something to expand to an infinite level on conventional speed
Does it really explain he can't sense infinite? Why does he use the word? Normally people would use limitless or endless or even immeasurable but not infinite.

I never said it has an end or limit, I said it would simply never reach the number of "infinite",

Its literally as you mentioned here, if something grows infinitely it will still always be short of infinity.
Alright, agreed

Does it really explain he can't sense infinite? Why does he use the word? Normally people would use limitless or endless or even immeasurable but not infinite.
Him sensing infinity is u guy's probs I really think an infinite ranged perspection is too much for the verse
Yh .. endless can be used in place for it but still....it might just imply it's a very large expanse that Luck refers to as "Endless" which can contextualise not mean an actual infinity

Him sensing infinity is u guy's probs I really think an infinite ranged perspection is too much for the verse
Yh .. endless can be used in place for it but still....it might just imply it's a very large expanse that Luck refers to as "Endless" which can contextualise not mean an actual infinity
IDK mate, why she responded with nothing is impossible, I really don't think he meant large expanse in that sense, nothing is impressive with being large expanse but endless would be impressive.

It is like this
Character A: Oh damn, it's endless, how...
Character B: In this world, impossible is possible
--> Like saying something has finite is impossible… ah, I would rethink it twice. Also, having no borders literally means there is no limit, no boundaries..

Last edited:
Alr it’s obvious that you guys are stonewalling now, and are more interested in upgrades than logical discussion.

The reasoning is fallacious because hax CAN apply to AP but in this instance it doesn’t, because all Yami does is sever space. That’s literally it. Just cutting space. There is no energy yield for it, it’s just hax based. His non-hax attacks surpass it due to actual destructive value, unlike how Dimension Slash’s potency is its hax

IDK mate, why she responded with nothing is impossible, I really don't think he meant large expanse in that sense, nothing is impressive with being large expanse but endless would be impressive.

It is like this

--> Like saying something has finite is impossible… ah, I would rethink it twice
This has been my point and IDK why the people going against it can't understand it.

Simplified, "This spell is big." "NO! THATS IMPOSSIBLE." It's redundant and doesn't make sense.

This has been my point and IDK why the people going against it can't understand it.

Simplified, "This spell is big." "NO! THATS IMPOSSIBLE." It's redundant and doesn't make sense.
Ya, it does not make any sense, why would something have a limit or end be impressive? I would rethink twice about this.

It is like this

--> Like saying something has finite is impossible… ah, I would rethink it twice. Also, having no borders literally means there is no limit, no boundaries..
Saying something that is very large in reference to expectations and perception is impossible isn't wrong

Anyways why this isn't gonna work is cause of that tiny bit of possiblity
That tiny part that made u say "I really don't think"

Ya, it does not make any sense, why would something have a limit or end be impressive? I would rethink twice about this.
😂😂 Re-read this
Why wouldn't something that's Finite be impressive?
A Planetary spatial Expanse would be Finite to characters like them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back