• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher-Dimensional Physiology and Hax(REDUX )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of whether this is declined or not, I think it should be mentioned somewhere, as I think this kind of misconception to claim any tier 1 inherently has its abilities on that level can easily happen.

That said, I agree with QuasiYuri.

And his hax have no "5D" feats.
Hell, there's literaly 0 "5D" souls in the verse but since Arceus has big AP his hax suddenly become able to affect them?
What 5D soul are you talking about

Cool. So you're saying Arceus hax won't work on the 5D constructs that's the Inner working of his being

What 5D soul are you talking about

Cool. So you're saying Arceus hax won't work on the 5D constructs that's the Inner working of his being
You said all his hax should be 5D. It includes soul manip.

He is literaly the 5D one + don't really care abt your sarcasm.

If his time manip is 5D, then why Dialga, the literal time he used to shape reality, isn't 5D?

You said all his hax should be 5D. It includes soul manip.

He is literaly the 5D one + don't really care abt your sarcasm.

If his time manip is 5D, then why Dialga, the literal time he used to shape reality, isn't 5D?
He created a 4D realm. New flash flash.... He transcends that realm and exists in a 5D ONE

He created a 4D realm. New flash flash.... He transcends that realm and exists in a 5D ONE
Why can't he just exist in the void/chaos?

After all we know reality was only created using the CT. Nowhere in lore does it say something was created without this process.

Are you kidding me?
I'm using your own arguments. You say all of his hax are 5D, but when someone point out the lack of feats you don't have any arguments in favor of the double standard you want to install.

Putting aside what Yuri said, why does existing in 5-D mean having 5-D hax? You can exist in 5-D and have all 0-D abilities normally, as hax potency is based on what it has been shown to affect, that's all

By your logic all characters that exist in space time have 4-D abilities

Putting aside what Yuri said, why does existing in 5-D mean having 5-D hax? You can exist in 5-D and have all 0-D abilities normally, as hax potency is based on what it has been shown to affect, that's all

By your logic all characters that exist in space time have 4-D abilities
He doesn't exist in a 5D construct. He is the 5D construct. Unless somehow he cannot affect the 5D construct with his powers

Which would be false as it was made very clear a billion times he has full control over the reality

Dumb asf to believe he cannot interact with his 5D realm

No, I think they're saying his hax aren't as potent as his AP. Their ability to work in a 5D realm is independent from their potency.
Cool. You're saying Arceus cannot use his hax to affect his realm because somehow his 5D realm transcends his power

He doesn't exist in a 5D construct. He is the 5D construct. Unless somehow he cannot affect the 5D construct with his powers

Which would be false as it was made very clear a billion times he has full control over the reality

Dumb asf to believe he cannot interact with his 5D realm
What you described is just 5-D omnipresence, just I already said above HDE and Omnipresence are the only 5-D things that he has.

What you described is just 5-D omnipresence, just I already said above HDE and Omnipresence are the only 5-D things that he has.
He created his 5D realm. PLA made mention a billion times he has full control over all realities, INCLUDING that 5D realm

He transcends the reality, transcends 4D,transcends the plates, the plates is what is the origin of all the Pokémon powers.

R-F difference and HDE

He created his 5D realm. PLA made mention a billion times he has full control over all realities, INCLUDING that 5D realm

He transcends the reality, transcends 4D,transcends the plates, the plates is what is the origin of all the Pokémon powers.

R-F difference and HDE
R/F diff isn't what has been accepted in the upgrade.

Also it still doesn't make his hax scale.

R-F difference and HDE
Never said that he doesn't transcend space time or doesn't create them, not sure what is your point here. I'm trying to tell you that if all of his hax are 5-D then every single of them must have feat of affecting 5-D things, which is not the case here since virtually all stuffs on Arceus profile have only shown to affect 3-D or 4-D beings only, and I highly doubt he has offensive 5-D hax considering he is the only 5-D character to be scaled.

so your response to being called out for making up head canon and contradicting the lore is saying that at least you made a point? Even when people have made good arguments for both sides
Nah, I'm just saying you call it headcanon without developping how and that it is your only argument to favor the double standard.

I said that the realm can just be chaos, and you jumped the gun instantly. Your attitude is annoying.

Never said that he doesn't transcend space time or doesn't create them, not sure what is your point here. I'm trying to tell you that if all of his hax are 5-D then every single of them must have feat of affecting 5-D things, which is not the case here since virtually all stuffs on Arceus profile have only shown to affect 3-D or 4-D beings only, and I highly doubt he has offensive 5-D hax considering he is the only 5-D character to be scaled.
His powers have been shown to affect only 3D/4D? Lol. Those are Avatars for interacting with the 4D multiverse he doesn't exist in. 4D plates which is the origin of ALL Pokémon powers besides him.

EVERY arguement you try to make against Arceus, is basically putting him on the same level as his plates, which have been proven to be very irrelevant to his True Form.

His powers have been shown to affect only 3D/4D? Lol. Those are Avatars for interacting with the 4D multiverse he doesn't exist in. 4D plates which is the origin of ALL Pokémon powers besides him.

EVERY arguement you try to make against Arceus, is basically putting him on the same level as his plates, which have been proven to be very irrelevant to his True Form.
Show him affecting 5D. If you can't, then he just has 4D.

That's all there is to it.

I mean if Arceus is 5D, the plates should scales from him because they are part of him.
I feel like you all are missing this post. This, honestly, seems like undeniable proof. The plates, the source of every power and ability in Pokemon, are a part of Arceus, a 5D entity, and by extension, 5D in nature.

There are scans in the CRT that directly contradict the idea that Arceus in his true form does not exist in a designated realm
Which I just said to be chaos by putting two and two together. How is that headcanon ?

Show him affecting 5D. If you can't, then he just has 4D.

That's all there is to it.
He created and embodies a 5D construct, of which he has authority/control/Power over. He can do whatever the heck he wants in it. Heck, in PLA he calls you there several times to play fight with his Arceus. Its his home FFS.

You're implying anything beyond Creating/Affecting his realm is impossible. Why? Because you're fully intending to scale him to plates he's been proven to be far beyond.

That's what you're doing. 🙄

He created and embodies a 5D construct, of which he has authority/control/Power over. He can do whatever the heck he wants in it. Heck, in PLA he calls you there several times to play fight with his Arceus. Its his home FFS.

You're implying anything beyond Creating/Affecting his realm is impossible. Why? Because you're fully intending to scale him to plates he's been proven to be far beyond.

That's what you're doing. 🙄
Listen, that's not what he is saying, he wants to say that Arceus HAX has not been shown to affect 5-D reality at all, no one here cares if Arceus embodies the 5-D reality itself or not because it's not HAX so don't keep repeating the same argument.

Listen, that's not what he is saying, he wants to say that Arceus HAX has not been shown to affect 5-D reality at all, no one here cares if Arceus embodies the 5-D reality itself or not because it's not HAX so don't keep repeating the same argument.

I also don't care about your argument putting him on the same level as his plates. Allowing the player to fight with his Pokémon in the 5D realm

You know what, I give up. Arceus has 4D hax and 5D AP. That's fine. He's on the same level as his plates. I don't care anymore tbh

tbh if he somehow does get his hax upgraded to tier 1, it would be baseline at best, and pretty sure that wouldn't even be enough for reaching the average of Low1c characters

tbh if he somehow does get his hax upgraded to tier 1, it would be baseline at best, and pretty sure that wouldn't even be enough for reaching the average of Low1c characters
I don't want it.

We'll keep upgrading Arceus from lore. And GF does love Arceus lore

Hey at least his Avatar is low 1C smurf with immortality type 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back