• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

His threat level

On the one punch man page he's listed as demon level dispite it saying he's a dragon on his own page. not sure which is right and i dont really care tbh. just thought id point it out

HeCatThunderMan said:
On the one punch man page he's listed as demon level dispite it saying he's a dragon on his own page. not sure which is right and i dont really care tbh. just thought id point it out
Who are you talking about?

@Thatoneguy78

He's talking about Beefcake.

He's listed under Demon Level on the One-Punch Ma verse page but on his page (Attack Potency) it says he's a Dragon level threat.

Unite My Rice said:
Wasn't Beefcake stated in the manga to be demon level?
In an interview ONE stated that if Beefcake was allowed to go on his rampage the hero association would have rated him as a dragon level

Unite My Rice said:
Technically he'd still be demon
Yes technically, but you could argue that the HA just did a rush job and plastered the demon level rank to tell everyone to run as fast as possible away from him. Though the problem here is that Saitama comes in and one punches him so we dont get to see Beefcakes true rating or if he even deserves it in the first place.

Back