• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hopefully not controversial Post Crisis Superman AP Description Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
No, this isn't an upgrade thread in case you had your hopes up. And pls don't try to start something about rescaling in this thread. If ya'll wanna do that, make another one

In Superman's Solar System level AP justification, it lists:
However we list Professor Zoom as 5-A and not 4-B, so this part should be moved to the Large Planet level justification section.

I agree though...

I would suggest just moving the note to his Large Planet Level AP alongside as evidence for the scaling to Wally, or even replace the scalings of Wally and Kayner with that feat entirely tbh, since the profile never reveals why Superman holding back should scale to them.

I would suggest just moving the note to his Large Planet Level AP alongside as evidence for the scaling to Wally, or even replace the scalings of Wally and Kayner with that feat entirely tbh, since the profile never reveals why Superman holding back should scale to them.
I appreciate that but:

And pls don't try to start something about rescaling in this thread. If ya'll wanna do that, make another one
Doing this so not to the get thread derailed and become chaotic.

He might not have 4-B AP, but he does have 4-B Durability at peak. Not sure what this peak is, but I'd imagine it's what Supes is currently being scaled to.

He might not have 4-B AP, but he does have 4-B Durability at peak. Not sure what this peak is, but I'd imagine it's what Supes is currently being scaled to.
I feel like the profile doesn't really state Thawne ot be at his peak, and even going off the comic, I don't think Thawne is at his peak either.

Apparently the 4-B calcs the Herald tiers of DC scale to are incorrect, and that they need heavy revisions to be brought back somewhere more sensible.

Downgrade them all to 5A or high 3-A

unknown.png

DC supporters don't care for anything but cosmology upgrade, so fixing the tiering or all those bad files is just a dream ATM lol

Isn’t there a DC General Discussion Thread where fixing the doodoo files can be discussed?

Is this fine to apply now?

The sound of the shlap and the pose we see where it looks like Thawne is rubbing his neck seems to make it clear he got hit, as well as the "Your speed rivals my own" implies Superman did manage to catch Thawne.

I’m pretty sure Superman is clotheslining Thawne in the scan as opposed to Thawne dodging/phasing. There’s a sound effect to emphasize the impact and Thawne compliments Superman for tagging him.
IMG_5476.webp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back