• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Dare you disgrace Ramen you Bastard! Ramen Lover vs Ramen Kenpo! Naruto vs Wanze! Stay Tuned!

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
Wanze vs Naruto Uzumaki (Part II)

Both 7-C.

Speed equalized.

FRS is UNrestricted.

Story by KobsterHope:

The ramen guy for Ichiraku kick the bullet one day and it was a sad day for every ramen lover, including Naruto. Few days later, news reaches Naruto's ears that a new Ramen chef guy is in town and looking to take over Ichiraku. Estatic, Naruto waited 'til it was the opening day for the new Ichiraku. Being the first customer in, he sat down, order some ramen. It was good and dandy before Naruto order some more Ramen. Wanze begins to make his ramen in front of the boy ninja, traumatizing him as he saw how the chef make the ramen, before he began to puke when he realized he just recently ate his ramen. Enraged, Naruto challenged the bastard for "disgracing ramen" and we also disgrace the legacy of dead Ramen guy. And here we are.

Wanze
SASASASA! It's time for you to eat my Ramen Kenpo!

War naruto
I'll teach how to cook Ramen, you monster!

Wanze's ability to cushion blows would help with Naruto's attacks seeing as how Rasen-Shuriken is restricted yet Naruto does have access to Wind Style Rasengan still. Along with his poison only needing a graze although Naruto could counter this with clones and substitution.

Yeah, at first I thought this would be a easy one for Naruto. Then I read Wanze's fight again and realized that he's far tougher than one'd expect from someone like him.

'HAHAHAHAHA! Its finally here! Anywho, you can take off the 'Stay Tuned" since it is right here in front of us in its majestic form but whatever.

I know Wanze's AP is 65.349 Kilotons from Sanji but I don't know Naruto's own. Is he >>16.56 Kilotons from https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dariel_Senju/Choji's_Cho_Baika_no_Jutsu_Calc. I'm going with the assumption that he is until someone correct me. So, now my boi Wanze is rocking the AP advantage, even if Naruto borrow a bit of Kyubbi's juice. Not gonna mean much overall.

Naruto's one chance of winning this fight easy was with FRS but with that restricted, Naruto stand no chance. Naruto is a melee fighter who tends to ultilize his numerous shadow clones with rasengans but Wanze's Ra-men Uniform should be able to tank it and eventually trap Naruto with it. True, Naruto could try to overwhelm Wanze with numbers but Wanze's range increases when he is in his suit and can keep the clones at bay with his arms and even if they get close, he can literally snort ramen at them, and they go poof.

Though Naruto's swirls will cause Wanze to momentarily dazzle, dropping his guard for the young ninja to attack yet the huge AP advantage with stop Naruto from doing much. Even if he destroyed the suit with either of Kyubbi power or his wind style kunai, he still have to contend with Ramen cook's poisonous knife and but poor Naruto doesn't have resistance to poison or corrosion. The slightest mistake could cause Naruto's life.

Here a story for this battle: The ramen guy for Ichiraku kick the bullet one day and it was a sad day for every ramen lover, including Naruto. Few days later, news reaches Naruto's ears that a new Ramen chef guy is in town and looking to take over Ichiraku. Estatic, Naruto waited 'til it was the opening day for the new Ichiraku. Being the first customer in, he sat down, order some ramen. It was good and dandy before Naruto order some more Ramen. Wanze begins to make his ramen in front of the boy ninja, traumatizing him as he saw how the chef make the ramen, before he began to puke when he realized he just recently ate his ramen. Enraged, Naruto challenged the bastard for "disgracing ramen" and we also disgrace the legacy of dead Ramen guy. And here we are.

To summarize, Wanze for the win. Wanze for Hidden Leaf Village's Ramen cook confirmed.

Well, may God soothe his soul for he now have someone to take over his legacy, feed the people of Konoha and that is none other than the mad, mad Wanze!!! Wanze might even take Naruto as an apprentice.

EDIT: The horrors indeed. Just imagine a Ramen Kenpo Six Path Sage Mode Naruto against the like of Kaguya or Madara.

We all did, til the ideal of Naruto vs Wanze came to mind for all of us and the revision made it possible. And as you said so yourself Js- "Considering Sanji was originally gonna be named Naruto it makes the comparison even more brilliant" A symbolic fight, this battle truly is.

Amen brother

And on that note Wanze FRA sorry Naruto I love ya but you can rest easy knowing your favorite shop is in the right hands :)

Also, additional facts, Naruto at this point is short-tempered, Wanze disgraceful nature of Ramen and his stupid's looking face might cause Naruto to be enraged and charge recklessly into Wanze's trap and he might even finish it with a quick Poison knife to the gut or land some heavy blows.

I don't care.

IDK if FRS meets the requirements for a higher tier ability either.

I won't lie lmao this is a hilarious battle because of the fact that Wanze's weakness is swirls lmfao. I could see him winning because at this point he is smarter than this Naruto and is better at understanding the weakness of his fighting styles. But if he lets this fight go on too long Naruto will definitely use his Rasengan. The spiraling ball which Wanze just so happens to be weak agaist.

Actually I could see this fight going Narutos way if he doesn't get defeat early. Naruto will realize he can't harm the body after getting his attacks stopped then see that his head is always open for shots tho. He'd either use clones to use a Rasengan or a link to aim for the head.

My vote is for Wanze tho.

AstralKing7 said:
I won't lie lmao this is a hilarious battle because of the fact that Wanze's weakness is swirls lmfao. I could see him winning because at this point he is smarter than this Naruto and is better at understanding the weakness of his fighting styles. But if he lets this fight go on too long Naruto will definitely use his Rasengan. The spiraling ball which Wanze just so happens to be weak agaist.
Actually I could see this fight going Narutos way if he doesn't get defeat early. Naruto will realize he can't harm the body after getting his attacks stopped then see that his head is always open for shots tho. He'd either use clones to use a Rasengan or a link to aim for the head.

My vote is for Wanze tho.
Holy crap, I forgot that the Rasengan is a swirling ball of chakra, man this fight will become a lot closer than before. Naruto could possibly stunned Wanze long enough to deal serious damage with the combination of his rasengan and his Uzumaki symbol, and we could multiplied them by the number of clones Naruto can make.

I still vote Wanze, high difficulty.

Should I unrestrict the FRS? This Naruto can use it only at close range AFAIK and it'd turn the tides.

Yeah he can use it at only close range but he uses shadow clones to distract the opponents but only in small groups of 3. If Wanze can keep Naruto at mid range or further while keeping watch on the clones he should be safe. This Naruto most focuses on getting close while using his clones to get information

I'll point out that Wanze has his own defense for people who attempts to attack his head, and that's the Ramen Snort. In this case Naruto would feel sick of watching Wanze.

I also not sure if Wanze gets dizzed for looking things rotating but spirals. Luckily for Naruto his uniform has plenty of them.

Alrighty, since Rasenshuriken is now unrestricted, let me change my argument. Rasenshuriken will essentially be a one-hit shot on Wanze, no matter if he have on his Ra-men suit of armor or not. This battle goes heavily to Naruto if he take notice of Wanze's weakness to swirls. When he figure that out, all he have to do is make a bunch of shadow clones, all each all have swirls on the back and left shoulder and do Rasengan, which is swirling ball of chakra. Wanze will be utterly dazzled by the amount of swirls, let down his guard for Naruto to rush up and defeat him.

Wanze only have a chance if as AstralKing said and keep Naruto at mid range or further while keeping watch on the clones he should be safe and hit him with his superior AP.

I change my vote to Naruto, with the unrestriction of Rasenshuriken, a one-hit KO as well as Naruto potentially figuring out Wanze's weakness of swirl and abusing the crap of it using clones to multiplty them and Rasengan. Only an idiot would not notice Wanze's weakness and Naruto is no idiot... well most of the time. Looks like Naruto avenge dead Ramen guy's legacy and Ramen everywhere.

I really want someone to animate this fight, it would be pure comedy

I vote Naruto via FRS. He uses clones to field his opponents Skill and Power and forms plans around them to hit with FRS.

Don't see Wanze seeing through his plans.

I vote the guy who can't provide justice for parenting his own kids FRA.

Back