• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far does prime soul king make it into Dragon Ball?

Speed is unequalized and basically where he stops. This includes Dragon Ball/Z/Super for the debate
Round 1: He replaces goku and where does he stop?
Round 2: He fights all of the characters from weakest to strongest, where does he stop?
no reiatsu crush
for round 1 no body realizes that PSK is not goku and PSK has goku's mind and basically replaces goku from the beginning to end
Where does he stop?

Last edited:
How does he stalemate IZ?

IZ blows up the timeline and SK can't really defend against that; unless we're giving him Goku's body as well... in which case... is very strange.

Would nuking the Timeline even kill him? He has Immortality (Type 3, 4, 5 and 8) with the Type 3 being Low-Godly and can literally make his own planets, solar systems and pocket dimensions.

How does he stalemate IZ?

IZ blows up the timeline and SK can't really defend against that; unless we're giving him Goku's body as well... in which case... is very strange.
When was Infinite Zamasu ever implied to be capable of nuking a time line? IIRC only Zeno was capable of doing that.

IZ doesn't seem to have Time Manipulation nor Timeline Erasure on his profile

IIRC destroying a universe doesn't automatically mean destroying its Past or Future, it's just destroying it in the Present.

If if you say it's not in character; he still wins because SK literally can't do anything to him, while he actually has a win condition.

If if you say it's not in character; he still wins because SK literally can't do anything to him, while he actually has a win condition.
It's still a stalemate because IZ is part of the battlefield himself, he's the universe.

Wouldn't destroying the universe mean destroying himself?

i never gave him goku's boyd, i made is so everyone else thinks that he is goku but he's himself in his physical prime

i never gave him goku's boyd, i made is so everyone else thinks that he is goku but he's himself in his physical prime
It doesn't matter if PSK has Goku's body or not as long he's got his Hax it's more than enough to body the majority of DB

IIRC Equalizing Energy doesn't prevent Soul Crush, equalizing energies doesn't give the opposing verses the benefits (Passives/Abilities) of each other's energy.

why wouldn't it?

He would need the ability to manifest in nonexistence even if he could regen from that.

Pure AP is not enough to overcome Low Godly, SK can make his own solar systems and create concepts like Life and Death, also SK can manipulate Fate/Choose futures so couldnt he just make it so IZ never nukes everything?

Why am I the one arguing this? I am by no means a DB guy.

"Pure AP is not enough to overcome Low Godly"

It is if your AP wipes out a timeline. Hell, that'd probably even negate Mid-Godly using the current wording.

Why am I the one arguing this? I am by no means a DB guy.

"Pure AP is not enough to overcome Low Godly"

It is if your AP wipes out a timeline. Hell, that'd probably even negate Mid-Godly using the current wording.
I mean even ignoring that what about the fate hax of stopping him from nuking?

He stalemate with IZ

Unless IZ decides to nuke the universe when he merged with the whole timeline/multiverse

Whaaaat?, are you implying that characters like T.O.P arc SSB Goku or Jiren are capable of destroying an entire timeline????.

None of them would be able to put down Low-Godly regen for good.
Goku implied that he could destroy IZ if only he had a sensu beam after gowasu said he merged with the universe

Isnt haki low godly destruction

Also how would soul king defeat IZ

Goku implied that he could destroy IZ if only he had a sensu beam after gowasu said he merged with the universe

Isnt haki low godly destruction

Also how would soul king defeat IZ
But in DB, a timeline is composed by 12 Universes, are you telling me that Now Goku is as strong as the Omni King?.

Yes, Hakai would be able to destroy a being with Low Godly regeneration, but if we are talking about Anime Goku, he doesn't have It.

And It would be a stalemate, None can harm each other.

So no, only IZ has the chance of beating Soul king, the rest as Goku and Jiren can't put him down due to Low Godly and would get eventually Haxx-Stomped.

But in DB, a timeline is composed by 12 Universes, are you telling me that Now Goku is as strong as the Omni King?.

Yes, Hakai would be able to destroy a being with Low Godly regeneration, but if we are talking about Anime Goku, he doesn't have It.

And It would be a stalemate, None can harm each other.

So no, only IZ has the chance of beating Soul king, the rest as Goku and Jiren can't put him down due to Low Godly and would get eventually Haxx-Stomped.
No, what can Soul king do to IZ he doesnt have the AP or range to harm IZ while goku does before IZ merged with the timeline

Ok then SK stops at beerus in anime and goku in manga

No IZ can statlemate with him but charcaters like beerus can hakai him

How do they deal with PSK's

Precognition (Reiō can see all possible futures), Information Analysis (Reiō can understand all powers he sees in the future), Fate Manipulation (Reiō can choose between and change the futures that lie before him), Resurrection (Can rewrite the future in which he died), Reactive Evolution and/or Power Nullification (All powers that Reiō sees in the future will be incapable of harming him or defeating him)

?
With precog, he can see the future but he needs to be physically capable of escaping that future. Example: you have tje ability to see into the future and see someone shoot you with a gun but this means nothing if you arent fast enough to dodge the bullet

Info analysis is pretty much tne same thing you need to be on the same level as oppenent to pretty much make this ability useful or else how if this ability gonna help with someone whose massively stronger whom you cant harm

Fate manipulation, resurrection and power nullification seems to work on weaker charcaters or else SK wouldnt have been killed.

Fate manipulation, resurrection and power nullification seems to work on weaker charcaters or else SK wouldnt have been killed.
[/QUOTE]
1. Yhwach used The Almighty to break Tensa Zangetsu,something he shouldn’t have been capable to do so physically.
2.What does resurrection have to do with opponent strength??
3.No,unless the opponent doesnt have Ressistance to Power Null,it would work.

Because Reiatsu is literatlly just exerting spirtual energy from one body

Spiritual energy is 1/3 component of ki let alone god ki

Reiatsu is negated if oppenent has equal or stronger Reiatsu
Equalizing Energy doesn't prevent Soul Crush, equalizing energies doesn't give the opposing verses the benefits (Passives/Abilities) of each other's energy.

Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

It is also important to note that characters won't lose or gain any abilities or resistances which they do or do not inherently possess.

Yhwach, after he regained The Almighty, completely nullified the effect of Ichimonji that stripped him of his name and power and reduced his physical capability to that of a black ant.

A version of Yhwach who is very much inferior to Prime Soul King.

Last edited:
Back