• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HUGE Bloom Upgrades

You should check our Timeless Voids Standards and Speed pages. Most of these feats do not cause characters to get infinite speed, much less immeasurable.

Also, infinite worlds is not remotely automatically the same as infinite universes.

@Ant Infintie 'Worlds' in this case Antvasima mean Universes. They consistently potray the worlds in the Legendarium as completely different realities with their own space-time .

Well, then it should probably be alright.

@Ant

For speed, I am aware that our standards for Infinite and Immeasurable have greatly changed since the last time, but if your mentioning being born in a void before time and space came as the feat, then what reason is it for not qualifying?

This isnt the same as some normal average void one makes on a whim. Im refering to a void that comes before, well, existence as a whole. In other words, the type 3 void.

Predating the universe or multiverse does not automatically mean predating time unless this is clearly proven, and even if it did, it would at best mean infinite speed.

Maybe this can help? I'll bring in some stuff that I probabaly should have brought in earlier.

Quoted at 19:15 : "Valtor was no ordinary sourcerer. When the Great Dragon created the universe, a small spark of its flame fell into the darkness. The darkness then mixed with the power of the flame, and thats when the 3 ancient witches found it."

Darkness in this case being literal darkness instead of just "evil" since the flame explicity fused with it in a literal sense and its at the time of the Magic Universe's creation. And some quotes from the Great Dragons page on the Winx Wikia supports this-

"Back in the beginning of time, a dazzling light gave birth to the Great Dragon. It is an ancient creature, which was said to have fiery breath. This breath sparked the Dragon Fire (or Dragon Flame, Great Sacred Fire) that gave life to the whole Magic Dimension eons ago, spreading life, light, and heat across the universe."

In addition to this specific point, it's been established that the Magic Dimension is infinite in size. The dragon flame creating the magic universe would have to be infinite in speed at least to give life and magic to every part of the dimension without it taking forever.

"According to Faragonda, the Great Dragon was born at the beginning of time from the dark void as a dazzling light and created the whole Magic Dimension with its fiery breath, where it spread life, light, and heat."

That "dazzling light" from the previous quote is refering to this.

This probabaly can't prove Immeasurable, but would Infinite speed be approrpriate from this?

As far as I can tell, we need better explanations/definitions than that to avoid granting infinite speed to lots of unwarranted characters. MFTL+ will have to do.

Most of that I can understand, but what about the Infinite universe in size part? Wouldnt you need infinite speed in order to successfully spread life and such without it taking forever?

If no, then yeah MFTL+ will do.

Only if you travel an infinite distance within a finite series of time, rather than using teleportation or large scale reality warping.

Well according to this bit:

"This breath sparked the Dragon Fire (or Dragon Flame, Great Sacred Fire) that gave life to the whole Magic Dimension eons ago, spreading life, light, and heat across the universe."

"Created the whole Magic Dimension with its fiery breath, where it spread life, light, and heat."

When giving actual life and heat to the magic universe, the flames are stated to have traveled a set distance throughout the dimension, hence "spread".

Those sentences do not mention travelling an infinite distance through regular space though, which is necessary to avoid a personal headcanon.

Why would it need to mention that though? The flames would have to be traveling an infinite distance so that the entire magic dimension of infinite size would have magic, life and heat to its name, which it of course does.

That seems like speculation. It could have happened via reality warping range. Not necessarily attack speed. I am not going to allow this no matter how much you argue about it. Sorry.

Fair enough. As I said, im fine with MFTL+ remaining in the end so im not going to argue for a change in speed much. If anything, I would like other staff members opinions on it at a later time to get a general consensous about it.

Have we agreed on the AP part of this at least? Thats my main focus right now.

If a character is stronger than another character who can create a literally infinite amount of universal spacetime continuums, then that sounds like 2-A.

Just to be on the safe side incase of anything, acknowledging the minimum along with the maximum rating. If you think straight up 2-A is fine though, then nevermind.

Well, if it is uncertain if infinite universes were involved, I think that 2-B is fine as a lower border.

Okay, so would this be fine?

At least 2-B, likely 2-A

At least Low Multiversal, likely Multiversal+ (Bloom possesses the Dragon Flame, the strongest power in the Magic Universe it created; Far superior to the Legendarium, which contains at least a diverging to infinite number of universes in the form of stories from the Magic Dimension, a realm infinite in size and Earth; Superior to Acheron, creator of the Legendarium)

What is the reason for 2-B? Also it is called "Multiverse level+" not "Multiversal+".

My fault. Was in bit of a rush.

Anyway, the reasoning for 2-B would be to acknowledge there at, at the very miniumum least, a diverging number of universes if for the slightest chance wasnt 2-A. Thats to show that if it wasnt 2-A, 2-B would be the low end.

Unless there isnt a need for it overall.

If it is explicitly stated that there are infinite timelines, and this is not just conjecture on your part, I think that 2-A should be fine. But if there are contradictions involved, 2-B is good as a minimum border.

It's 50/50 on the first part of your reply.

It's only stated that the book's worlds are from legends from all parts of the Magic Dimension (and others like earth.) which is infinite in size. While its never stated to have infinite legends to turn into universes, what would make it 2-A is that the legends come from a dimension thats infinitely big, which would result in an infinite number of legends.

Hmm. That is speculation then, just because something is infinitely big, this does not mean that it is automatically populated by infinite worlds with infinite sentient beings. It could just be a lot of empty space.

"At least 2-B, possibly 2-A" seems better then.

I agree with that being better. Possibly or Likely?

And i'll just edit whichever one you like better into the justification for the tier.

Okay good. So you would be fine with this justification?

"At least 2-B, Possibly 2-A

At least Low Multiversal level, likely Multiversal level+ (Bloom possesses the Dragon Flame, the strongest power in the Magic Dimension it created; Far superior to the power of the Legendarium, which contains at least a diverging to possibly infinite number of universes in the form of legends from Earth and the Magic Dimension, a realm infinite in size; Was completely unaffected by the Legendarium's power when it attempted to take her Dragon Flame away; Superior to Acheron, creator of the Legendarium)"

Well, you should preferably switch likely to possibly and clean up the flow of the language, but otherwise I suppose that it is fine.

My fault, didnt notice that.

This then?

"At least Multiversal level, possibly Multiversal level+ (Bloom wields the Dragon Flame, which created and is the strongest power in the Magic Dimension; Is far superior to the power of the Legendarium, which contains at least a diverging to possibly infinite number of universes in the form of legends from Earth and the Magic Dimension, a realm infinite in size ; Was completely unaffected by the Legendariums power when it attempted to destroy her Dragon Flame; Superior to Acheron, creator of the Legendarium)"

May I put the upgrades in?

Also, @Kukui 2-B goes to Multiverse level, not Low Multiverse level (I think it's just a typo, but just pointing that out)

Also, durability should be the same, right?

I think that durability should be the same if they can wihstand attacks from people as powerful as themselves, yes.

And it is "At least Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+", yes. Sorry about being distracted and not paying attention.

If you have better writing skills than yes ovo

In all seriousness, that was a typo. Yeah my fault, i was busy earlier. You can put the upgrades in Drag-O.

You can edit them, but I am going to bed now.

Back