• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HUGE Bloom Upgrades

Gonna put in that I don't at all agree with this interpretation of 2-A. There is a reason that we don't say "The Fantasy version of the Warp is infinite in size and can have universes in it, therefore it's 2-A". It's because an extremely flimsy argument.

I also don't like the idea of assuming every single myth in the Legendarium is a universal space-time continuum without any kind of proof.

The most concrete thing I've actually seen presented here would be something like "At least 2-C" or "2-C, possibly/likely higher".

While 2-C would still be an upgrade, Azzy, I've made an entire section about why the stories should still be treated as universes and i'd appreciate it if you could read it over please before we debate further on it.

I didn't put a lot of effort into making this for nothing after all.

Yes, I know 2-C would be an upgrade, and one I agree with, which is why I mentioned it.

I read over the section, I just don't agree we have enough to actually say all or even most of these worlds are universal in size, and especially not that they are all separate universal continuums.

Still, I do agree with an upgrade, since something like the Dragon Flame should be a minimum of Legendarium world + Magic Dimension level, but I do not agree with it being 2-B or 2-A.

At least we agree with 2-C. But for now, I have to respectfully disagree with 2-B not being an option (2-A is a different story). I'll repeat what I said in my post so no one else has to go on a witch hunt for it.

The story worlds within the Legendarium are not only explicity real, but they are strictly based off of the worlds they originate from, worlds that clearly reside in a universal space-time continuum. Examples would be the Fire Eaters from Domino, or the Domain of the Snow Queen and Calvera, stories strictly from Planet Earth. And both worlds clearly come from universal space-time contiuums each. Domino from the Magic Universe and Earth from the regular universe. These stories are no different from the former other than the settings, time and eras being changed to match what the legends dictates.

Now, unless Earth for example suddenly doesn't reside in a universe, or Domino isnt a part of the Magic Dimension, there should be absolutely no reason to think the Legendarium wouldnt contain a universe for its fictional counterparts to reside in like the real life ones do.

I think it's an option, but I don't think it's a strong enough one to say for sure. This is why I suggested "At least 2-C" or "2-C, possibly/likely higher".

This would be in the same vein as someone like Magnus the Red, who has feats that are quite literally "2-C via thinking". Because he's likely above this, but we can't say for sure, we use "At least 2-C".

Ahh alright my fault, I now see what your saying more. In that case, that's something im alright with.

However one thing. Instead of possibly/likely higher, why not possibly/likely 2-B? We know at least that because the Magic Dimension is infinite in size, there's definitely a diverging amount of stories made into worlds within the Legendarium, plus stories from Earth. If we acknowledge the strong possiblity of the stories being universes by "possibly/likely higher", then shouldnt 2-B can be a better option via the amounts?

I think that Azathoth makes sense. He is better at analysing these sort of threads than I am, at least when I have to constantly split my focus between many different tasks.

After furthing discussing it, I can agree with Azzy on the At least 2-C part, the only small thing I disgree with right now is taking "possibly/likely higher" over "possibly/likely 2-B" as the high end.

At least until he gives an explanation.

You can politely remind Azathoth about this thread via his message wall if you wish.

Back