• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperwank: DBH Edition, feat. poo friend

So, I joined SethTheProgrammer's Discord and got into an argument with the same person who scaled Paper Mario to be Outerverse (and regarding everything else they've wanked, like Duck Hunt being Multiverse because he can beat at least 10 Master Hands from WoL, this really is going to get ugly.)

https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Master_Roshi_(Canon)/TheHadouCyberspaceWitch

>High Multiverse+ in DBH
>Godly being?

There's just like this High 2-A feat from Demigra in Dragon Ball Heroes who scales to basically the weakest characters in the game, and every relevant character, including Roshi, scales to it. - Said poo friend in my Discord DM

Him being in the game should make him not infinitely weaker than the people there, but I can see what else there is for it. Statistically, he is capable of keeping up with them, but hold on.

Gameplay =/= actual representation of someone's power. DBH has fodder RR army soldiers that are playable. Shit, Luffy is too and Gild Tesoro. Luffy obviously isn't High 2-A. He's a playable character and nothing else, the same with Roshi
- Me, trying to respond back.

Luffy actually does fight Goku in cutscenes, so that's actually blatantly wrong, and no, there are other implications, too, like Roshi being able to use God Ki while there are characters who can't in DBH who do actually scale above Demigra.

I think the Dragon Ball Heroes Roshi is stronger than the canon Zeno.

From this point onwards, I kept trying to ask for scans or any feats that supports Roshi being even remotely High Multiverse+. Instead got called out for strawmanning and performing ad nauseam. I took the discussion to the whole general chat to see if anyone else would back me up. Ended up just getting banned for downplaying DBH.

Does anyone know what the **** they're talking about? What am I missing? There's no way in hell Roshi could ever be > Zeno unless he magically got the hardest wank in DBH.

High 2-A DBH is massive wank.

They try to claim Beat's World is a higher dimension above the DBH World when it's just meaningless metafiction. I shouldn't even have to argue why regular humans in Beat's World being 5D beings is absolutely ridiculous.

Back