• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite 4-D power = Infinite 5-D power = High 2-A???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, please remember to adjust both the tier, the AP, the durability, and the striking strength.

but there seems to be a bit of a twist, the pages i have looked at just say High 2-A

so for any page that doesnt mention 5-D, shud i demote it, like the SMT ones too?

ok, so should i start posting the questionable profiles, cuz idk about certain ones and their verses

so idk if the logic of 5-D or ifninite universes was used to put them at high 2-A

If it does not say 5-D in the pages, they have usually been placed there because of infinite universes. I am however uncertain about the Shin Megami Tensei characters. You can ask MagiSinbad about it.

Well, you can adjust them later after he has replied.

Antvasima said:
If it does not say 5-D in the pages, they have usually been placed there because of infinite universes. I am however uncertain about the Shin Megami Tensei characters. You can ask MagiSinbad about it.
I don't believe there's been any 5-D mentions in SMT. I think most things are scaled from Kagutsuchi, who created an infinite universe multiverse.

ok, i will to the same to SMT pages as well then

also, btw bill cipher was at high 2-A due to possibly infinite universes only right?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ok, i will to the same to SMT pages as well then

also, btw bill cipher was at high 2-A due to possibly infinite universes only right?
He's also a higher dimensional being (at least 4, but we can't confirm any higher than that), so I'd move it back to regular 2-A for now, just to be safe.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
He's also a higher dimensional being (at least 4, but we can't confirm any higher than that), so I'd move it back to regular 2-A for now, just to be safe.
ok

For the SMT characters, I can't tell you with certitude. The most basic to judge this would be Kagutsuchi as most protag+YVHV, Metatron, Lucifer and Demiurge should be above him but I can't argue with or against. Also, this was mentionned by MagiSinbad : " Well, there are serveral multiverse in SMT

Devil Survivor 2 : Akashic Record multiverse

SMT Strange Journey : Schwarzwelt multiverse

SMT Nortune : Amala multiverse"

Finally, DeSu2 were confirmed to be 6-D but they can't be scaled with the rest(or at least no connection has been made for now).

Which characters are 6-D in Devil Survivor 2, and what is the proof?

CuriousWatcher said:
Finally, DeSu2 were confirmed to be 6-D but they can't be scaled with the rest(or at least no connection has been made for now).
They might actually become High 2-A. I don't believe they were confirmed to be 6-D, just to transcend the DeSu2 multiverse, which would make them 5-D, I believe.

since the SMT pages seem to be gathering more questions, even for DeSu2, then i think it wud be best to focus on them specifically in this project

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
CuriousWatcher said:
They might actually become High 2-A. I don't believe they were confirmed to be 6-D, just to transcend the DeSu2 multiverse, which would make them 5-D, I believe.
What about this : http://imgur.com/a/DNQ68

I think your explanation may be the reason though.

So what about characters like the To Aru Magic Gods? From what i've got on their pages, there isn't any mention of them being 5-D in the sorts....

Likely regular 2-A. They were placed there because their power divided by infinity was universal in scale.

@Ant and Azathoth: Alright. I was going to ask Lazyhunter, DontTalk, and Aizen about it since they seem to know just about everything on the series but oh well. If there's no objection, i'll go make the changes then.

From the looks of it Kavpeny, TLT1 has gone through 8 pages that may or may not have the High 2-A tier. While i myself have only gone through some others that i definitely know have that tier.

That's about all on what i can tell you thus far.....

Okay. Thanks. Are the SMT profiles done now?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
yes, but i havent touched the devil survivor 1&2 section, since they are a bit different from the rest of the verse i have heard
Anyone who is Low 1-C in DeSu2 should be moved to High 2-A, now.

Yes. This is correct going by what MagiSinbad said. Don't forget to change their "Tier 1" categories (at the bottom of the page) to "Tier 2" though.

ok, changing the low 1-Cs to High 2-A (in DeSu2)

and yes, i will take care of the categories

EDIT: oh and btw, i can demote raidou to 2-A right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back