• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is the wiki dead? (SERIOUS DISCUSSION)

necro

(verb) to comment on an internet thread long after the conversation has concluded, often using information
that did not exist at the time of the original thread.
-Urban Dictionary

Okay so with all the Youtube Profiles on the wiki, i was wondering do those YouTubers actually see the profiles and what would they think off it?

Last edited:
I agree. Even my highest quality page, OUSD Security was hit. OUSD was, actually kind of decent. That didn't stop the page from getting deleted.

It was just to prove a point, so better copy-paste it into another sandbox because if you want to keep it because I'll probably delete it later.

Or maybe I'll forget and never touch it again, who knows!

Also, for the admin privileges, I think it should be low godly. OUSD doesn't have the admin privilege power of The Most Powerful Men in Governments and buisinessess but OUSD is above The Power of FANDOM irl so...

I wonder. What are the most interesting aspects/pages of JBW lately? What kind of stuff has been made for it? What could be made for it? After all, some kinds of profiles aren't allowed on VSBW, & aren't FC-OCs either, right?

wiki is not developing, it is not growing, activity is less. so why do you think my opinion is that members are not valued, the wiki is full of staff power. The newcomer comes in and explains his thoughts, tries something new and wants to achieve something. But the wiki and their ideas and thoughts are worthless. Whatever the staff says, it happens. There are 20 people who leave the wiki because of this situation, the members come and go directly because the staff is unfairly abusing their power and belittling the members.

We just raised our standards slightly, it's not our fault that the averge user tries to do less than the bare minimun.

When you see the same kind of thing over and over, it's obvious people will start complaining whenever it shows up again. That's just how societies work.

Why do you think users complain when they see a new godmode? It's not because everyone thinks the same, it's just that people are tired of them.

This more equivalent to death by appendix removal, which is a very sad way to go out.

I'm sorry, do you even know what was removed?

Pages that were a copy paste of each other, pages that literally were "I'm the strongest and I beat everyone" (Without even any additonal joke), incomplete pages that weren't touched in months or even years, pages with embarrassingly broken format, and Omniface's pages which are its own can of worms.

So yeah.

some of those pages did in fact keep the wiki alive (hence the godmodes wiki somehow being more active than jbw after the purge), and you're leaving out the metric shit ton of other pages which fell under none of those categories and were still deleted

Back