• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ivy Valentine vs Roronoa Zoro

I wanna talk about this it's Ivy vs Zoro two pirate like warriors skilled with their swords in many ways so who would win? I prefer Zoro winning

Well yes, Zoro will stomp going by his profile but if we use his first Key which is Large Building Level which is the same as Ivy then it could be a fight.

I mean East Blue Saga Zoro.

Ivy Valentine is Large Building Level.

Roronoa Zoro during the East Blue Saga (his first Key) is Large Building Level.

Ivy is Superhuman with Supersonic+ Reactions but Zoro is Supersonic overall. Yet Ivy has Time Slow which could give her the win.

Back