• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well power null is almost useless because the majority of Jin's attacks are neither element based nor aura based. So Jin makes a hundred clones.

Jin outskills the hunter quite significantly and can poke him in a few places to paralyze him and make his limbs explode.

Jin is over twice as strong, 48 yottatons to the hunter's 22, and can get stronger by poking himself in the head.

Jin also casually outranges him.

Jin should take this fairly easily.

What keeps Jin from just lol-noping and sealing away the Hunter?

While I disagree with the idea that Hunter has only negged elemental effects and auras (also worked on stuff like, say, Vaal Hazak's necromancy), don't think it ever worked on clones. Considering Hunter is nearly haxless aside from Power Null, not much they can do here.

This seems to be borderline stomp, but if not, I'll say Jin with ridiculous ease (since he has 100 clones, all of which are stronger than Hunter). I disagree with Skill but eh it doesn't matter, really.

Jin has several thousand years of experience under his belt doing literally nothing but martial arts fighting against comparable / superior opponents, can instantly learn new fighting techniques just by observing them and combine them with his existing techniques, developed new styles to counter the limitations of his main style which was something that not even the people who created the style in the first place could do, and defeated a guy who could copy all of his own skills just by looking at them.

"can craft his own weapons and tools and hunt down a variety of monsters" doesn't really stand up to that imo.

That's his tier 4 key, when he had training. The copy part.

White Fatalis has eons of combat experience, feared by even the most skilled hunters in the world. Hunter is also superior to Ancient Civilization, who their technology, resources and skills dwarfs most hunters today as he defeated Fatalis who can easily defeat them. He can strategize immediately after he sees new ability throw at him by New monsters and get around it. Defeated Disufiroa who has even komo experience than Fatalis after. I think they're pretty even.

Can I see proof of the white fatalis having these eons of combat experience? None of my googling comes up with anything like that

Also define eon, because it means either "indefinite but very long period of time" which is by definition unquantifiable, or "a hundred million years" if your talking geography/astronomy.

Anyway, I can't wait to see him strategize when the new ability thrown at him is one guy splitting into a hundred and then a hundred pole suddenly growing as wide as a planet and swinging down at him.

One of the discussion video I watched. Though it may be not true because it may be not reliable source. And even if it is, it's just hundreds millions. But Ancient Civilization should be at least thousands. We don't use the word ancient or ÕÅñõ╗ú to Nara period in Japanese media. And it's thousand of years before. We use it on at least Mesopotamia or something like that.

I mean, don't get me wrong. Jin will likely win here but I feel wrong that Hunter is outskilled by Jin. Not like Jin is bad or anything, just that Hunter is skilled too.

Now that I think about it, does Jin really duplicate in one or two opponent? I mean, in the arc, as far as I can remember, he Duplicated and used RJB once to kill majority of nephilims before dropping thunderbolt to the crown princes before just being one again with one RJB to fight first crown prince. He even used it to get close even to do CQC.

I'm pretty sure that in all the fights we see Jin do once he gains the ability to clone himself, he clones himself. He also cloned himself and his weapons during the fight with the Crown Prince.

I mean, again, he used Kinto-Un. But like it matters. Jin likely win here. Though Hunter can win by juggling his abilities and neat other passives he has, like Ghillie + Wildspire Waste Palico Gadget + Fatalis Menace + Altheos Alteria, it's not likely to be used because of the problem all RPG main protagonists face. The "I don't know what is their first move unless it's passive because it's in players control" problem. So it's not stomp.

Who wins?

A legendary monster hunting warrior with thousands of magical spell?

Or

One monkey boi

The answer is the Monkey FRA

I feel that this is a stomp, as the others above have said clones really make it more unfair, Jin can just use clones plus jingu bang to constantly pound the hunter, unless theres something im missing, I feel that jin takes this one easily

Jin does kinda hax stomp by right of summoning tons of versions of himself. If Hunter could power neg Duplication, maybe, but that alone makes it a fight of 1 v Ridiculous Amounts

Back