• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Mahito's for sure tougher than Jogo. AP-wise, I would say Jogo is ahead until Mahito fully matures.

Last edited:
Mahito's for sure tougher than Jogo. AP-wise, I would say Jogo is ahead until Mahito fully matures.
What makes you think Mahito is more durable. He's literally been ganked by most attacks that hit him. And the argument was for physicals and not utilizing fully evolved Mahito.

Mahito is not the strongest curse ☠️ Nanami could cause serious damage to Mahito while he was in Overtime but Nanami failed to punch through Dagon’s water barriers while in Overtime

What makes you think Mahito is more durable. He's literally been ganked by most attacks that hit him. And the argument was for physicals and not utilizing fully evolved Mahito.
This is all speaking of Mahito at his Max at the end of Shibuya, who Yuji could only hurt with a black flash. Yuji could harm Hanami without it and we understand that Jogo isn't as tanky as Hanami already, so the fact that Yuji couldn't harm Mahito without black flashed says a lot about his own tankiness. And its weird to argue about Mahito vs Jogo without taking into account both of them at their peaks. Cause I would agree that Mahito is below Jogo up until his final fight with Yuji and Todo in terms of physicals, but Jogo was aware of Mahito's potential which was only fully realized in that final fight.

This is all speaking of Mahito at his Max at the end of Shibuya, who Yuji could only hurt with a black flash. Yuji could harm Hanami without it and we understand that Jogo isn't as tanky as Hanami already, so the fact that Yuji couldn't harm Mahito without black flashed says a lot about his own tankiness. And its weird to argue about Mahito vs Jogo without taking into account both of them at their peaks. Cause I would agree that Mahito is below Jogo up until his final fight with Yuji and Todo in terms of physicals, but Jogo was aware of Mahito's potential which was only fully realized in that final fight.
Oh yeah, I think evolved Mahito is a different case. Arkenis was arguing early Mahito (like pre Nanami fight) and onward.

I'm not sure what you are laughing at. Gojo has been stated several times to be capable of soloing the verse .
No he hasn't, he's able to kill the jujutsu world, and other characters have stated it he could kill everyone in the world, but as of right now all of that is unknown at this point, You can't stay using those statements when its been 100+ chapters since and he hasn't been involved in any of the scaling so far. But get those statements so we can look them over.

Yes it is, Mahito would have been ******* body bagged by Nanami without his hax are you serious? Compare that to Jogo who literally walked up and blitzed 3 grade ones who couldn't even defend against him (albeit it was an ambush). Mahito has literally relied on his regen and offensive hax throughout the whole of the manga, to the point where even tournament arc Yuuji was a threat to him at points.

You still have yet to even remotely substantiate your claim that Jogo referencing Mahito's potential has to do with his current power in that moment, so go ahead and do that.
Not debating on if Mahito uses his hax a lot, I want evidence that everyone's perception on Mahito's strength is solely in reference to his hax.

Why do I need to calc it so scale it? Do you think every attack has to be scaled for us to discuss where it ranks among the series?

Uhm, yes it is. I'm not sure how you would argue it was only a couple of dozen meters and I assure you, the anime will do you absolutely 0 favors in that regrd.
No lol, I am joking about calcing it, but u brought it up as if it was an impressive feat when in reality what happens is Jogo gets hit by Red and gets flung by the force crashing into trees, something not impressive. Hell Mahito breaking through the ground with his big morphed attack is better than that.

No it doesn't. Gojo's attitude has no bearing on the amount of foruce he used. I can laugh all I want while squashing a spider, if the spider can sustain my weight and survive he still tanked my power.
It completely does. your analogy isn't in the context of JJK, I'm telling you that in JJK a ton of characters when they're trying are usually serious and taking the fight serious, with Gojo we see this as well, in his fight with Toji he takes it serious, why? Toji is powerful so he actually has to try, When he fights in the train station, he's more serious, why? Because the situation requires him to take it serious and not just toy around with them. You're ignoring how they act during fights when it is a big indication on how serious they take the opponent and idk why you think its fine to do so with Gojo.

No it isn't. I don't think you know what you're talking about half of the time. Go read.
So you think if I punch you in your stomach several times and you start spitting up blood, you tanked it? this isn't tanking to me, its called getting the shit beat out of you.

Your argument is literally "Mahito had potential that others saw and leadership qualities therefore he is the strongest!" while anyone with basic logical skills can spot the hole in that argument and anyone who has read the series knows this is stupid.
It's not like that, Jogo props him up as leader because he grows stronger, Not simply because of his potential later on, there is a difference.

What are you talking about? The potential is recognized by what is shown yes, but that doesn't mean what is shown is = to the potential...Which is what you are claiming.
Not doing that, I'm saying what is already shown, is enough to make Mahito leader "Mahito will continue to grow stronger, that's why you propped him up as leader" This means that what Jogo already saw in Mahito was enough to make him leader and that he will continue to grow stronger. It's like when you realize someone's power in the moment and think they should lead the group because where they are will only continue to grow.
Ok, Gojo by portrayal is over most high tier sorcerers and was able to somewhat hurt Toji. Therefore we can scale Red to high tier offensive moves. So how easy that was?
what even is high tiers to you?

What happens to Nanami if we replace Mahito with Jogo in their first fight?

What happens to Yuji and Nanami if they fight Jogo instead of Mahito?
Wow, A yuji who was weaker than when he was in Shibuya? And a Mahito who was weaker than when he was in Shibuya as well?

I am talking about Shibuya Mahito, the 120% Mahito, not evolved Mahito. No duh Jogo beats pre Goodwill Yuji and Nanami, no one's arguing that lmao.

No he hasn't, he's able to kill the jujutsu world, and other characters have stated it he could kill everyone in the world, but as of right now all of that is unknown at this point, You can't stay using those statements when its been 100+ chapters since and he hasn't been involved in any of the scaling so far. But get those statements so we can look them over.
Yes, I can it's very evident, and you have absolutely no counterpoints or evidence for the opposite.
Not debating on if Mahito uses his hax a lot, I want evidence that everyone's perception on Mahito's strength is solely in reference to his hax.
It is literally his main way of fighting.
No lol, I am joking about calcing it, but u brought it up as if it was an impressive feat when in reality what happens is Jogo gets hit by Red and gets flung by the force crashing into trees, something not impressive. Hell Mahito breaking through the ground with his big morphed attack is better than that.
Gojo was able to kill 99% of sorcerers with blue alone, red is specifically a more offensive version of his power. You're drunk if you think tanking a point blank red isn't impressive, especially when we've seen Gojo literally one shot curses with a baby version.
It completely does. your analogy isn't in the context of JJK, I'm telling you that in JJK a ton of characters when they're trying are usually serious and taking the fight serious, with Gojo we see this as well, in his fight with Toji he takes it serious, why? Toji is powerful so he actually has to try, When he fights in the train station, he's more serious, why? Because the situation requires him to take it serious and not just toy around with them. You're ignoring how they act during fights when it is a big indication on how serious they take the opponent and idk why you think its fine to do so with Gojo.
No, I am countering your asinine point that Gojo being casual means his attacks aren't potent. Gojo is taking it easy specifically because no one is a challenge. That doesn't give you license to try and negate Jogo's feats, especially given "casual" Gojo AP output is >>> most sorcerers.

And why are you comparing 18 year old gojo to post enlightenment 28 year old Gojo?
So you think if I punch you in your stomach several times and you start spitting up blood, you tanked it? this isn't tanking to me, its called getting the shit beat out of you.
Tanking means the ability to survive a hit and keep fighting without substantial loss to your constitution. Which is exactly what Jogo did. He was not put out of commission until Gojo mindfucked him and ripped his head off.

Do you think someone needs to no sell a hit to tank it?
It's not like that, Jogo props him up as leader because he grows stronger, Not simply because of his potential later on, there is a difference.
This sentence literally makes no sense. When Jogo makes that statement, he is betting on Mahito's potential for growth. He is not making a comment on his strength at the time, and his abduction of leadership was not because, Mahito in that moment was stronger, it was because of Mahito's personality in combination with his potential for growth.

Mahito does not get on Jogo's stat level until he began evolving vs Yuji and Todo.
Not doing that, I'm saying what is already shown, is enough to make Mahito leader "Mahito will continue to grow stronger, that's why you propped him up as leader" This means that what Jogo already saw in Mahito was enough to make him leader and that he will continue to grow stronger. It's like when you realize someone's power in the moment and think they should lead the group because where they are will only continue to grow.
Yes, so some unknown version of Mahito would surpass himself and the other curses. Not the Mahito standing in front of them. If you agree with this then we can stop arguing.
what even is high tiers to you?
Anyone below special grade.

I want to note that Mahito is not even portrayed as a durable character; due to his regeneration, he just gets ripped apart every time he fights and just heals.

There’s also the BIG antifeat of Mahito being heavily damaged by base Nanami and base Itadori in the beginning of the show

The chapter is so good

Maki and Sukuna clashing in dbz style was 🔥 🔥

I also find it funny that Maki(Toji) is only relative to a Sukuna who has his cursed techniques reduced to around 10% apparently. he does say something about his physicals being okay. And Yuji's rage amp gave him power and combat/reaction speeds comparable to Maki(Toji)

Fight was clean although that Maki and Sukuna running page kinda wonky. I have thought that Gege's art is kinda decreasing.

I also find it funny that Maki(Toji) is only relative to a Sukuna who has his cursed techniques reduced to around 10% apparently. he does say something about his physicals being okay. And Yuji's rage amp gave him power and combat/reaction speeds comparable to Maki(Toji)

Fight was clean although that Maki and Sukuna running page kinda wonky. I have thought that Gege's art is kinda decreasing.
Yeah tbh I was disappointed with Maki
Even though Maki didnt have her weapons/swords as well but that still didnt like that

I also find it funny that Maki(Toji) is only relative to a Sukuna who has his cursed techniques reduced to around 10% apparently. he does say something about his physicals being okay.

His reinforcement would be affected if Megumi is restricting his output, but what Sukuna says is that although he's down to a little over 10%, Megumi can't hinder his movements, kinda of like how Yuji could in chapter 2

Also in the Spider Thread page Sukuna comments that when he wants to attack Megumi's friends his body drastically reduces his output, so yeah that would imply in the previous chapter Megumi had been reducing his output since the first punch on Yuuji, when biting Hana and so on.
And Yuji's rage amp gave him power and combat/reaction speeds comparable to Maki(Toji)
Yuji seemed to be lagging behind throughout the battle, she even asks him to move faster

Gege's art has been suffering Post Shibuya

Also I find it extremely weird that Maki never used her Soul Liberation Blade at all despite having it on her person
Yeah tbh I was disappointed with Maki
Even though Maki didnt have her weapons/swords as well but that still didnt like that
She did have one, just didn't use it, there seems to be a reason tho, machine TLs are confusing

Yuji seemed to be lagging behind throughout the battle, she even asks him to move faster

Maybe but I'm only talking about his combat and reaction speed, since he's throwing punches and reacting to Sukuna comparable her, especially when he gets thrown by her at her fast speeds and is able to throw a kick at the same time.

I mean, Gege said long ago that Sukuna isn't trying to regain his strength by eating the fingers, so even if we assumed the power up from each finger is the same, it isn't necessarily true that Sukuna had the power of 1.5 finger while fighting Maki and Yuji right? Megumi once compared Toji to a 3 fingers Sukuna which also confirms this

Maybe but I'm only talking about his combat and reaction speed, since he's throwing punches and reacting to Sukuna comparable her, especially when he gets thrown by her at her fast speeds and is able to throw a kick at the same time.
Maki was just in the spotlight, Yuji was almost always either out of the picture or not doing anything relevant
It's also kinda neat Sukuna had the time to squat and activate 2 CTs at the same time in the midst of Maki and Yuji's rushes
I mean, Gege said long ago that Sukuna isn't trying to regain his strength by eating the fingers, so even if we assumed the power up from each finger is the same, it isn't necessarily true that Sukuna had the power of 1.5 finger while fighting Maki and Yuji right? Megumi once compared Toji to a 3 fingers Sukuna which also confirms this
Can you elaborate further?
Are you trying to say Sukuna's current power should be around his 3F self and not 10% of 15 cause of Megumi's statement?

Found out the reason Maki didn't use her Soul Hax Blade is cause she doubts RCT can Regen Soul Damage and for Megumi's sake she refrained from attacking with it

Can you elaborate further?
Are you trying to say Sukuna's current power should be around his 3F self and not 10% of 15 cause of Megumi's statement?

Found out the reason Maki didn't use her Soul Hax Blade is cause she doubts RCT can Regen Soul Damage and for Megumi's sake she refrained from attacking with it
No I'm saying that he was using 10% but his 10% isn't exactly 1.5 finger level, like 10% =/= 15 fingers/10.

My reason is that Sukuna was constantly getting stronger day by day and Gege himself said Gojo was wrong when he said Sukuna is trying to regain his power by eating the fingers, which is supported by Megumi comparing Toji who is at Maki's level to 3f's Sukuna (and that was based on Toji's raw strength alone)

So Sukuna current 10% atm shouldn't necessarily be = Sukuna with the power of 1.5 fingers or like BoS Sukuna

No I'm saying that he was using 10% but his 10% isn't exactly 1.5 finger level, like 10% =/= 15 fingers/10.

My reason is that Sukuna was constantly getting stronger day by day and Gege himself said Gojo was wrong when he said Sukuna is trying to regain his power by eating the fingers, which is supported by Megumi comparing Toji who is at Maki's level to 3f's Sukuna (and that was based on Toji's raw strength alone)

The Toji 3F statement was about speed, not power

The Toji 3F statement was about speed, not power
Wont change anything since Maki and 10% Sukuna were around the same level of speed,
Which also proves that current 10% Sukuna is > than 3 f's from that time
-> meaning Sukuna isnt actually 1.5 finger level right?

Wont change anything since Maki and 10% Sukuna were around the same level of speed,
-> meaning Sukuna isnt actually 1.5 finger level right?
where is the 1.5 coming from

-> meaning Sukuna isnt actually 1.5 finger level right? [/ISPOILER]
That....or 10% of 15 Finger Sukuna is superior to his 3 Finger self, yes Sukuna's Fingers get stronger, but that's for the fingers outside Yuuji not in him.

So Sukuna current 10% atm shouldn't necessarily be = Sukuna with the power of 1.5 fingers or like BoS Sukuna
Where did Gege say that? Was it in the fanbook?

That....or 10% of 15 Finger Sukuna is superior to his 3 Finger self, yes Sukuna's Fingers get stronger, but that's for the fingers outside Yuuji not in him.
Didn't Yuji say that he feels Sukuna is getting stronger day by day inside him?
Where did Gege say that? Was it in the fanbook?
Yeah in the Q&A of Sukuna's page

Q: Gojo said that "Itadori is also a detector to search for Sukuna's fingers." Was his statement accurate?

A: The only thing he was wrong about was predicting that Sukuna was trying to regain his power by gathering other fingers.

Holy shit, Sukuna completes his bath, it sinks the vessels soul deeper into uhidontremember, Sukuna pulls up in Sendai Colony(Yuta's Colony) with the intent to kill Tsumiki to completely sink Megumi's soul, Uro senses dread from him from Hundreds of Meters away (Yay fear manip) he pulls up directly to Ryu, Uro doesn't appear idk, back to Ryu, Sukuna pulls up to him and slashes him, Ryu tanks it somewhat and Sukuna is actually surprised and expected him to be cut into 3 pieces(there's only 1 instance of damage), then decides he'll be sure to kill him in the next strike Ryu charges up Granite Blast but Sukuna blitzes the shit out of him and oneshots (I'M SCARED FOR YUTA) then goes on to meet Yorozu, the insect wing girl that posseses Tsumiki

Y'all remember that discussion we had about Ryu Ishigoori's CE output shenanigans looking unimpressive compared to the effects of other techniques, well the new chapter explains why Offensive Cursed Techniques are far more potent than Raw Cursed Energy💀

maaan Sukuna would destroy Yuta in 2 secs lmao

remember when Yuji thought Yuta could stop Sukuna, at this point their only hope is Gojo

No one in the world can fight Sukuna atm nobody also has the slightest chance,
Even Kenjaku would be killed in less than a minute.

I think soon we will see Sukuna vs everyone and it will be similar to Aizen vs the captains in bleach lol

Back