• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

A fitting death? It’s a bit of a wasted potential for what he could’ve been later on. Hyped up Ce output, fighting evenly with full power Yuta, has domain, backstory not explored but dies to the strongest character. It’s kinda like the Jogo and Hanami treatment to be honest. Gege just likes to kill off characters with potential and it definitely just takes away from the hype to make Sukuna look cool for a few panels.
Kinda sad he didn't get to show off even his DE.

I don’t think people understand. Ryu is now the second person Sukuna has slashed and didn’t instantly cut through the first time he tried. You want to know the last person who survived a strike from Sukuna without being immediately cut through? Mahoraga.
That's only partially true, Mahoraga got cut clean through by Sukuna's Dismantle.
While Sukuna had to use Cleave to step up to cut clean through Ryu
So, Yuta, Ryu, Kashimo, Uro, Angel can damage & perceive the soul.
Makes sense, but Yuta should have it for another reason, his Cursed Energy latched onto and detained Orimoto Rika's soul after all

yeah why do people always crop shit out when entire page shows more context.

Either way, given this isn't addressed in the fights
Why does it need to be addressed in the fights though?
It's been addressed earlier with Itadori as a Cursed Object vessel and that being the reason why he can perceive and damage it in the first place, the CG players are the exact same thing
And it's not like there's a need to mention it again considering there's no enemy like Mahito anymore.
Yuji's ability to perceive the soul isn't mentioned outside of his fight with the guy that can **** with his soul so I don't see why Gege would need to reiterate it with CG players when that's completely unecessary

Why does it need to be addressed in the fights though?
It's been addressed earlier with Itadori as a Cursed Object vessel and that being the reason why he can perceive and damage it in the first place, the CG players are the exact same thing
And it's not like there's a need to mention it again considering there's no enemy like Mahito anymore.
Yuji's ability to perceive the soul isn't mentioned outside of his fight with the guy that can **** with his soul so I don't see why Gege would need to reiterate it with CG players when that's completely unecessary
cuz we dont know if they can hit the soul, after all what they're doing is either subconscious like Nanami or conscious like Yuji but since we dont know yet theres no way for indexing it.

Actually, Todo is aware of the soul. He’s the first sorcerer to actually speak of it. He still can’t damage Mahito’s soul, though.
Maybe? Given he can't hurt Mahito means he can't see other's soul and then I guess he is acknowledging his own soul here but idk if its in the same context as how Mahito is referring to it. And even granting he can, most can't which is why I also have soul resistance as an advance sorcerer resistance in my sandbox

That’s not ever stated though. Cursed Energy is directly related to attack potency, it’s why people like Ishigori, and Okkotsu are so high up. It’s output.
Yeah curse energy is correlated to ap, when its used as an attack. Domains are used for constructing an area to battle in.

You'd be arguing the energy required to manifest a domain is now equal to their curse techniques which contradicts what domains are, a supreme technique.

There's also the fact that every sorcerer barring Gojo and Hakari, can't repeatedly do domains aka releasing an extreme amount of curse energy, so how would you go about proving Ishigori, Yuta, or anyone else is casually releasing that much curse energy in their curse techniques or even regular punches?

You'd be arguing the energy required to manifest a domain is now equal to their curse techniques which contradicts what domains are, a supreme technique.
That’s a strawman, because I said it was AP through output, not that they consistently hit you with Domain level attacks. It’s more accurately a sustaining feat, which we have standards for on site.

That’s a strawman, because I said it was AP through output, not that they consistently hit you with Domain level attacks. It’s more accurately a sustaining feat, which we have standards for on site.
Alright my fault, just to clarify then, you aren't arguing their regular punches or curse techniques scale to their domains yeah? Specifically Jogo.

And wheres it mentioned they sustain their domain? How do they do it as well?

Alright my fault, just to clarify then, you aren't arguing their regular punches or curse techniques scale to their domains yeah? Specifically Jogo.
No, I’m not. It’s constructed out of Cursed Energy, and outputted through a Domain. Not everyone can output that much energy for physical attacks, sans maybe Ryu & Okkotsu.

And wheres it mentioned they sustain their domain? How do they do it as well?
It’s pretty implicit that they do it through Cursed Energy, Satoru says as much when he says that’s what constructs it. Even in other instances, like when it’s released, in both of Sukuna’s fights.

No, I’m not. It’s constructed out of Cursed Energy, and outputted through a Domain. Not everyone can output that much energy for physical attacks, sans maybe Ryu & Okkotsu.
Okay how would you go about proving they output equal or more than Jogo's domain?

It’s pretty implicit that they do it through Cursed Energy, Satoru says as much when he says that’s what constructs it. Even in other instances, like when it’s released, in both of Sukuna’s fights.
Okay so you think its through curse energy, and you think they sustain it, so how do you prove them sustaining it is anything impressive?

The only example I can think of is how power plants can power a nation, the output isn't equal to the whole amount, in this case the whole amount is the domain while the output is x amount of curse energy being supplied.

Also the stabilization page says:

Requirement 3: Prove that the character's stabilization is comparable to the scale of the structure they are stabilizing. Preferably, it should be proven that the character's sustainability is comparable to the destruction of the structure to best show that their power rivals the destructive output of what would destroy the structure in the first place. Please keep in mind that this may vary depending on how the structure's destruction would occur. For example, if a character sustains the existence of a universe that would not be instantly or immediately destroyed when no longer supported, the power of their sustainability would not be comparable to destructive output that completely and immediately destroys a universe, and would not be sufficient enough to be given a 3-A or Low 2-C rating. However, their sustainability could be given either rating if the universe they sustain would be completely destroyed instantly or immediately without support.

Requirement 4: Prove that the power of the character's stabilization consistently scales to their regular statistics, similar to our standards for creation feats.

Third you would need to prove Jogo is stabilizing his domain with comparable amounts of ce to the calc. Then you would also have to prove sustainability is
comparable to the destruction of the domain or High 7-A.

Jogo would not qualify for the fourth as you've already admitted. So you would just need to prove what I brought up before, how the characters have no real way of scaling their own stats to a domains overall energy.

Literally nobody scales to Jogo’s domain creation. It is baseless to assume Gojo can output more energy in a casual punch than Jogo can in creating a volcano with his supreme technique

shit I wanna bring up another point, simply regenerating body parts demands a large amount of ce even by Ryu's standards, just goes to show how far they are from outputting ce on a domains level.

Yeah the deer makes it make more sense and shifts fixation a little away from Mahoraga..

One thing that doesn't make sense to me is how Sukuna is using new Shikigami without a Ritual moreso why Megumi never used these 2 new ones as they seem extremely useful and would mitigate the need for him to have used Mahoraga in Shibuya and begs the question why didn't he ever use them prior .
There's also the question of wtf is wutt the Furu Incarnation Wheel behind Sukuna, I wonder if it's because it's a partial summoning, which would imply Sukuna counts as the Ten Shadows user that exorcized it, or the Full Body can't be summoned cause Sukuna vaporized it
I'm still very curious about the situation with Mahoraga
Also I wonder whether Sukuna will show us the final Shikigami in the Ten Shadows people speculate a Monkey

Yeah the deer makes it make more sense and shifts fixation a little away from Mahoraga..

One thing that doesn't make sense to me is how Sukuna is using new Shikigami without a Ritual moreso why Megumi never used these 2 new ones as they seem extremely useful and would mitigate the need for him to have used Mahoraga in Shibuya and begs the question why didn't he ever use them prior .
There's also the question of wtf is wutt the Furu Incarnation Wheel behind Sukuna, I wonder if it's because it's a partial summoning, which would imply Sukuna counts as the Ten Shadows user that exorcized it, or the Full Body can't be summoned cause Sukuna vaporized it
Also I wonder whether Sukuna will show us the final Shikigami in the Ten Shadows people speculate a Monkey
Had a theory he's using the wheel on himself. If that is untrue I think then it might be able to be given to another shikgami.
And Megumi likely didnt use it due to his lack of confidence in himself, or because it wasn't strong with him.

Last edited:
Which is why Gojo implied the 2 clan heads werent killed by a suicidal ritual (summoning mahoraga) but rather they were on the same level, Megumi is the one who actually believed that the Zenin boss used Mahoraga which isnt necessarily true

I think he is using the wheel (adaptation hax) on himself

Maybe they're already revealed?
We have the snake, nue, rabbits, elephant, deer, bull, mahoraga, frog and if you treated the dogs as 2 separate shadows then you will have 10.

Back