• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

prob will get some filler fights or we will go straight to Gojo getting unsealed likely with Hakari and Yuta meeting up with Maki and Yuji. I think we'll see them break Maki out the ice and then go on to unseal Gojo.
I think we will firstly have Kashimo vs Sukuna, and Gojo will get unsealed during that time.

Yuta will meet up with Hakari, Maki, and Hana to fix them then they will unseal Gojo
yuta is stronger than sukuna they said, the fight would be balanced they said....
At this point I think even Gojo wouldn't win the fight lmao

I also think that we might have Sukuna vs everyone fight then after he destroys them he will unseal Gojo to get his revenge cuz of the humiliation he received in their first encounter

Last edited:
No, it should be grouped in with cursed energy page for brevity's sake though, whenever that finally comes out.

Tab or just a lower section, either works fine since they just get everything a sorcerer gets and something more normally

And Yorozu > Uro ~/> Yuta who is the 2nd strongest jujutsu sourcerer in the modern era
Yuta is > Uro dawg
What do u all expect to come next? Do you think its time for Gojo to be out or the good characters still need a power up and some fights to shine more before that?
God knows what Sukuna is gonna do next, probably meet back with Kenny and Uraume, eat some kids, watch the end of the CG and chill then gets jumped by the Jujutsu high school squad.

What I expect next is a switch back to Yuta roundabouting with the squad or something random I can't predict cause Gege be cooking whatever

Its times like this I wish Gege had another artist drawing his manga
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_219_bath4_015.png

That page has good flow to it thought, eye goes down from the right panel then you naturally trace the arm up to the full image.

Good flow but the detail is lacking on maho’s body, he kinda just draws simple lines to give off some structure to the arms and torso

I guess overall though, most curses would get resistance to extreme heat from sorcerers resisting Jogo's flames heat.

But I honestly Im not even sure if we can say they resist heat on that level? From what we saw Nanami got his half upper body burned to reveal bones, Maki resisted due to her body, and Naobito died from it. So im thinking they shouldnt even have that

dont his flames generally wreck most sorcerers?

like i only recall gojo and yuji not getting harmed by the heat of domain. He still burned naobito, maki, and nanami if i remember correctly

Is it agreed upon that Yuta atm is stronger than in jjk0?

The scaling chain would be 15f Meguna > Ryu's blasts > Yuta's maximum output attack > JJk0 Yuta > 50% Special grade Geto's Uzumaki

Yuta's attack was stated to be slightly weaker than Ryu's.

Yuta is still 17/16yo and he is stronger than someone who at some point rivaled Gojo which is insane tbh
I think his potential is even greater than Megumi, even when he was at his 1st year he could keep up with Geto and even harm him

With the way the manga is going rn its possible that Gege might delay Gojo's return and give Yuta a powerup that allows him to beat Kenjaku and probably Gojo won't return until its EoS when Sukuna has regained his full power at that time.
Honestly I think that Sukuna might surprise everyone and just suddenly regain his full power without the last 5 fingers because Gege said Sukuna isn't trying to get his power back by eating the fingers, meaning he will do it in a different way that nobody has expected.

Another thing which I found interesting is that when Kenny talked about the soul with Mahito, they mentioned that the soul is the body and the body is the soul for jujutsu sourcerers, which is probably correct cuz the reincarnated sourcerers have regained their form by suppressing the host, and just like them Sukuna can regain his real body/form just by suppressing Megumi's soul, its not like that he needs to create a body or that his body is sealed somewhere or sth like that which the fans were believing that he would do, he can simply get his original body back by suppressing the host's soul

I saw an Ice structure 10s of times smaller get a High 8-C result, you'd be surprised
I would not be impressed. Bigger feats of ice are needed to get anything impressive, anything outside of Tier 7.

Edit: Just remembered a calc where a guy froze the sea to AZ and it only got 7-A

Last edited:
What you think about yorozu new feats (perfect sphere). What tier is it?
According to the description, it would be High 3-A but nobody would scale to it at all, similar to Yuki's black hole, because it produces infinite pressure and is impossible to touch because of the infinite pressure that would be imposed on you and that would completely destroy everything it touches.

Essentially her stats would "X tier, Y tier via bug armor/liquid metal, Z(High 3-A) tier via perfect sphere"

According to the description, it would be High 3-A but nobody would scale to it at all, similar to Yuki's black hole, because it produces infinite pressure and is impossible to touch because of the infinite pressure that would be imposed on you and that would completely destroy everything it touches.

Essentially her stats would "X tier, Y tier via bug armor/liquid metal, Z(High 3-A) tier via perfect sphere"
I mean, sukuna (mahoraga) already destroy it. So I think sukuna qualified to get this scalling

Compared to the Genshin feat, Uraume's isnt much better. Just looking at this it's more than probably 10m but seeing how 5m of ice is only 8-C, I'm doubting its anything above 7-C

0215-015.png

Compared to the Genshin feat, Uraume's isnt much better. Just looking at this it's more than probably 10m but seeing how 5m of ice is only 8-C, I'm doubting its anything above 7-C

0215-015.png
Oof

That looks like a bitch to scale properly

So I will do a quick calc using some assumptions to see if it's even worth doing

Telephone poles average between 30 and 60 ft in residential districts which this seems to take place in

I'll be using 30 feet due to how small they seem in this pic

Eyeballing it the structure seems to be about 4 poles in length or 120 ft (36.576 meters)

Now for our height I think it's safe to say it's at least a few stories high near the end

Looking at this panel I can count around 4 stories that it fully covers

Stories average 14 feet or 4.2672 Meters

4.2672 * 4 is 17.0688 meters high

Using a half cone for the volume

11159/2 = 5579.5 m^3

5579.5 * 917 = 5116401.5 kg

I'm just gonna rip off the ice temperature from the genshin calc

5116401.5 * 2108 * 21 = 226492862000 Joules

Now for fusion
5116401.5 * 334000 = 1708878100000 Joules

1708878100000 + 226492862000 = 1935370960000 Joules or 462.564 Tons of tnt (8-A)

Keep in mind this is just an estimate and it can be higher or lower than this result

This is just to see if it's even worth calcing

So is this worth calcing?

Oof

That looks like a bitch to scale properly

So I will do a quick calc using some assumptions to see if it's even worth doing

Telephone poles average between 30 and 60 ft in residential districts which this seems to take place in

I'll be using 30 feet due to how small they seem in this pic

Eyeballing it the structure seems to be about 4 poles in length or 120 ft (36.576 meters)

Now for our height I think it's safe to say it's at least a few stories high near the end

Looking at this panel I can count around 4 stories that it fully covers

Stories average 14 feet or 4.2672 Meters

4.2672 * 4 is 17.0688 meters high

Using a half cone for the volume

11159/2 = 5579.5 m^3

5579.5 * 917 = 5116401.5 kg

I'm just gonna rip off the ice temperature from the genshin calc

5116401.5 * 2108 * 21 = 226492862000 Joules

Now for fusion
5116401.5 * 334000 = 1708878100000 Joules

1708878100000 + 226492862000 = 1935370960000 Joules or 462.564 Tons of tnt (8-A)

Keep in mind this is just an estimate and it can be higher or lower than this result

This is just to see if it's even worth calcing

So is this worth calcing?
yeah its worth it. Though even the crater Uzumaki made was above what u just got. It can help make 8-A consistent asf though.

Aight I'll make a blog when I have the time

I was also thinking of re-doing the Jogo meteor calc with a PE end since the current one is very wrong
Yeah u can. we still have the earthquake value it resulted in which is just fine too. PE usually results in lower results with meteors compared to KE anyway right?

Are we fine with scaling Yorozu's domain above others like Gojo, Kenjaku given it's infinite pressure? If not then would High 3-A Immeasurable void be fine? could be supported through Gojo's infinitesimal use of ce

Back