• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Meh, it was a bad translation is seems

But rereading it now, seeing curses should no longer be extrasensory perception, since they simply exist in a different light frequency than the ones we can detect. So its enhanced senses
0201-001.png

Maybe this is what u were referring to?

Examples?
Isn't that exactly what is happening with Yorozu here?

With CE, it seems possible to turn things that are either impossible to happen in physics or are theoretical concepts into reality.

Both Yorozu and Gojo's CTs just take mathematical concepts, replace real world energy with CE, and turn those concepts, even impossible ones, into reality.

Isn't that exactly what is happening with Yorozu here?

With CE, it seems possible to turn things that are either impossible to happen in physics or are theoretical concepts into reality.

Both Yorozu and Gojo's CTs just take mathematical concepts, replace real world energy with CE, and turn those concepts, even impossible ones, into reality.
Yeah that makes sense.

Sorcerers and Curses are also implied to move in a way that defies the laws of physics in the page that explains Naobit's Projection Sorcery

I'm not too sure about the anime being canon especially with some of the changes, like Yuuta using a black flash despite the manga not shown to and the guide books listing him as a non-black flash user.

on the notes of the first page it says "prison realm, It confines the strongest", should mean that Gojo is still the strongest character until now counting old sourcerers who appeared like Angel, Kashimo and Ryu as well as 15F Sukuna right?

Its also stated that killing both Kenjaku and Sukuna is as hard as killing Gojo rn

Last edited:
on the notes of the first page it says "prison realm, It confines the strongest", should mean that Gojo is still the strongest character until now counting old sourcerers who appeared like Angel, Kashimo and Ryu as well as 15F Sukuna right?

Its also stated that killing both Kenjaku and Sukuna is as hard as killing Gojo rn
Gege still has to hype Gojo up. What matters is the portrayal.

Gojo has like 10 statements of him being the strongest, IIRC Gege even directly called him the pinnacle and power cap of the series

It's funny cause they haven't even seen 15F Sukuna's full power
It would still mean that Gojo is above anything Sukuna has shown (Mahoraga, the other new shadows that we've seen)

Maki is acting confident af lmao, also with the team assembling, I think we are gonna have many deaths in the next chapter

Why do you think they couldn't heal Hana's arm?
Shoko couldn't and Yuta was there but didn't do anything so I don't think he could do better, however we've seen Hakari's arm healed, probably Yuta healed it, imo maybe it's because Hana's arm was destroyed and Ryu said its very difficult to regenerate a missing part of the body even with RCT, but with Hakari's situation his hand was still there.

Why do you think they couldn't heal Hana's arm?
Shoko couldn't and Yuta was there but didn't do anything so I don't think he could do better, however we've seen Hakari's arm healed, probably Yuta healed it, imo maybe it's because Hana's arm was destroyed and Ryu said its very difficult to regenerate a missing part of the body even with RCT, but with Hakari's situation his hand was still there.
Regeneration negation for Sukuna?

I have the proof for mahoraga infinite speed and infinite striking strength and possibly high 3-A DM on discord to help me because I don’t know how to create a CRT.

my discord : ashen#2079

I have the proof for mahoraga infinite speed and infinite striking strength and possibly high 3-A DM on discord to help me because I don’t know how to create a CRT.

my discord : ashen#2079
Go to the CRT section, https://vsbattles.com/forums/content-revision.11/

Type the name you want for your crt, give an introduction within the original post, and then explain your justification for the infinite speed. Include links as well.

K so I did the thing with the Maximum Meteor

Do what you will with it

Apologies for ripping of your OG calc LIFE

I also plan to do the same with the earthquake calc for it however it won't be that big of a downgrade
The biggest issue with the calc is that it just doesn't work with what scaling would be for the Jogo as a Maximum techinque. It's actually weaker than his physicals would be.

Back