• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Are we fine with scaling Yorozu's domain above others like Gojo, Kenjaku given it's infinite pressure? If not then would High 3-A Immeasurable void be fine? could be supported through Gojo's infinitesimal use of ce
The Domain isn't High 3-A, it's the True Sphere that's High 3-A.
Yorozu incorporates the Barrier's Sure Hit Effect into the True Sphere so it can't be dodged and doesn't exist till it hits them.

The Domain isn't High 3-A, it's the True Sphere that's High 3-A.
Yorozu incorporates the Barrier's Sure Hit Effect into the True Sphere so it can't be dodged and doesn't exist till it hits them.
Sukuna's Mahoraga literally destroyed this infinite pressurized true sphere. Give H3A to Sukuna & Mahoraga.

No one is going to be High 3-A. The feat is not even Tier 3 to begin with. The verse is constantly urban level and you guys want to put them above verses that are shown destroying stars and galaxies on a Tuesday
Another life of king L

The reading comprehension devil defeated him once again

I literally said nothing wrong. Mahoraga's feat is not High 3-A. He has adapted to something that acts as a Tier 3 object, thats it. Mahoraga breaking the thing doesn't make him able to attack with infinite energy, it simply shows that he has the ability to adapt to cursed energy that are able to create objects that dont respect the laws of physics and mathematics

I literally said nothing wrong. Mahoraga's feat is not High 3-A. He has adapted to something that acts as a Tier 3 object, thats it. Mahoraga breaking the thing doesn't make him able to attack with infinite energy, it simply shows that he has the ability to adapt to cursed energy that are able to create objects that break the laws of physics and mathematics
My guy, the comment of the guy above me was a joke

The comment doesn't even indicate that its an irony or a joke, besides this kind of argument is something that is constant outside the site

It creating infinite pressure doesn't even seem to be the case. Wouldn't that pressure have expanded further than just a meter or so?

Yorozu asserts that Force/0 = Infinite if a force is applied to any of its contact regions since they are infinitesimally zero. And as a result, according to Newton's Third Law, the reaction force applied to you would be unlimited/infinite/undefined. It is not possible to touch or grasp at an infinitely small point because of math and quantum mechanics. Real objects never have absolute rigidity at the macro level, and they have some flexibility to spread out the region.

You can try it on this calculator for example area= 0 and force= 1 (infinity)

The reason its High 3-A is because anything that comes in contact the perfect sphere will also be subjected to the infinite pressure as well hence hit with High 3-A levels, thats why when it comes in contact with the ground it complete and perfect erases everything in its path and not does not leave a scratch, crack, burn... etc

Now, in terms of scaling, no one but Yoruzo's perfect sphere will have High 3-A

Yorozu asserts that Force/0 = Inf if a force is applied to any of its contact regions since they are infinitesimally zero. And as a result, according to Newton's Third Law, the reaction force applied to you would be unlimited/infinite/undefined. It is not possible to touch or grasp at an infinitely small point because of math and quantum mechanics. Real objects never have absolute rigidity at the macro level, and they have some flexibility to spread out the region.

The reason its High 3-A is because anything that comes in contact the perfect sphere will also be subjected to the infinite pressure as well hence hit with High 3-A levels, thats why when it comes in contact with the ground it complete and perfect erases everything in its path and not does not leave a scratch, crack, burn... etc

Hmm, i wasn't aware of that

Alright so another question, if Sukuna adapted to the metal itself, not the inf pressure, then is the adaptation even impressive?

Yorozu asserts that Force/0 = Infinite if a force is applied to any of its contact regions since they are infinitesimally zero. And as a result, according to Newton's Third Law, the reaction force applied to you would be unlimited/infinite/undefined. It is not possible to touch or grasp at an infinitely small point because of math and quantum mechanics. Real objects never have absolute rigidity at the macro level, and they have some flexibility to spread out the region.

even yorozu says sukuna will disappear as soon as she activates her technique. would you give H3a if yorozu let this sphere attack sukuna? I would at least expect yorozu to be h3a, after all, she's the one who created it

even yorozu says sukuna will disappear as soon as she activates her technique. would you give H3a if yorozu let this sphere attack sukuna? I would at least expect yorozu to be h3a, after all, she's the one who created it
Its not from her ce though, its from the creation of the sphere that gets it to be H3A so no

What King said, as it doesn't scale to her regular attacks, In fact no ones punches scale to their techniques besides Ryu's so far. For every sorcery it their techniques scale above their reinforcement. it obviously varies between sorcery as the gap between Yuuta and his techniques is not so big to notice a difference while we have Yuki's and Yoruzu's massively above.

It creating infinite pressure doesn't even seem to be the case. Wouldn't that pressure have expanded further than just a meter or so?
I think it would naturally, however, cursed energy doesn't follow science and math. There's also a statement from one the American dudes stating that what sorceries do defies known science and logic (Example controlled perfect sphere)

That is my point. Since he adapted to the metal, not the inf pressure the adaptation isn't impressive
Kinda impressive since regardless of level of power, the liquid metal won't hurt him.

Kinda impressive since regardless of level of power, the liquid metal won't hurt him.
Thats just how Maho's adapt works though. Would you agree this would mean he should have limited invulnerability or maybe RE? I only applied adaptation to his page at the time but looking now he should have more

Thats just how Maho's adapt works though. Would you agree this would mean he should have limited invulnerability or maybe RE? I only applied adaptation to his page at the time but looking now he should have more
adapt should be fine for now I think

I just realized how Sukuna can summon Mahoraga, even though he is in a yorozu DE (nullification benefit).maybe this shows that Sukuna has resistance to nullification

Probably some Techniques that don't get neutralized by a Domain due to the way they work, my headcanon goes, I think of it as more of nullyfing the activation of techniques.

So Techniques that just work with pre-existing things remain the same, like Sukuna's Shadow, or something like Nanami's Ratio Technique that works on hit targets or Mei Mei's black bird manipulation that works by controlling a real bird(although there was an anti-barrier technique in effect) wouldn't get nullified

mahoraga can literally get RE. like he did with dismantle Sukuna (who couldn't see the attack at first, then could see the dismantle attack)

Kenny creates a new rule, at 9am of 18/November, no new players can join the game, which means they have to free Gojo in 1 or 2 days or otherwise Gojo wont be able to participate in the CG

I'm not sure about High 3-A.

The statement "It has no contact area, So it generates infinite pressure" does not necessarily imply that the sphere has infinite energy. Pressure and energy are related concepts, but they are not the same thing.

Pressure is a measure of force per unit area, while energy is a measure of the ability to do work. While high pressure may indicate the presence of a large amount of energy in a system, it does not necessarily mean that the energy is infinite.

Furthermore, the statement itself only refers to the pressure generated by a true sphere with no contact area, and does not provide any information about the energy of the sphere or the system it is a part of. Therefore, it would be incorrect to conclude that the sphere has infinite energy based on this statement alone.

The statement "It has no contact area, So it generates infinite pressure" does not necessarily imply that the sphere has infinite energy. Pressure and energy are related concepts, but they are not the same thing.

Pressure is a measure of force per unit area, while energy is a measure of the ability to do work. While high pressure may indicate the presence of a large amount of energy in a system, it does not necessarily mean that the energy is infinite.

Furthermore, the statement itself only refers to the pressure generated by a true sphere with no contact area, and does not provide any information about the energy of the sphere or the system it is a part of. Therefore, it would be incorrect to conclude that the sphere has infinite energy based on this statement alone.
Would it be better to assume the pressure is just due to its mass?

Should cursed energy have limited physics manipulation? It is basically canonical that curses dont respect the laws of mathematics and science in some cases

You can't have infinite pressure without infinite energy, since pressure is directly reliant on energy. While its true high pressure doesn't always require high energy in the case of infinity, you can't really get one without the other at least logically.

You can't have infinite pressure without infinite energy, since pressure is directly reliant on energy. While its true high pressure doesn't always require high energy in the case of infinity, you can't really get one without the other at least logically.
"at least logically" We are dealing with JJK, They can do illogical things sometimes :unsure:

Back