• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I mean Gojo was playing against Jogo (he was even covering his eyes,not using the six eyes to full extent), and against Toji it was the first time he uses red,

Adult Gojo could KO Uraume with one blue punch who's on JP Hakari level

Man Sukuna is such a bum, why is he getting damaged by this attack who Toji and Jogo tanked??
m1Tyx5G.png

Yes we are really saying Maho a bum. Jogo and Toji could tank it
Gojo who was casual against Jogo, not even unfolding his blindfold (blindfold dampens six eyes, it is also the moment where he gets serious or puts in more effort by least, does this against Miguel in vol 0) was casually clapping him.
Vs Toji who blocked the red with ISOh, and only got damaged from a indirect shockwave 🤣 AGAINST a casual DRUNK gojo doing his first ever red.
Show me Toji or Jogo surviving a BF from Gojo. I'll wait.

Speaking about Toji, the anime showed him using the inverted spear to nullify red, is that accepted here?
Not sure, since it can be seen as greater context, but based in how the heavenly speak should work I'm not sure if red should be able to hit it and not disperse in the first place. That, judging by how Toji is cradling his curse, how it looks like he get hit around his face, and the fact he didn't recognize the attack till after he was hit, it seems like in the manga he more likely just tanked it from my perspective

It's only TheGunsFinalWrath who keeps saying this over and over again. Most of these characters not only defeat 3F Sukuna but most also one shot him back into Itadori lol

Bro you're the only one who keeps saying they're 3F while everyone here knows these characters would make 3F Sukuna their bitch
99% of the verse is factually below 3F Sukuna. 3F Sukuna has comparable stats to high tiers like Maki / Toji alongside having the best win con in the form of an open domain, there's a reason why 10% of 15F Sukuna was such a huge threat

3rd one when he brings another long post now talking about translations and how everyone was reading a ****** version of jjk
JJK has its official translations done by people like John Werry, it's not insane to opt to use fan translations such as TCB or to individually analyse the wording of specific scenes which hold a lot of linguistic nuance (which Gege is known to do, specifically whenever Sukuna is talking).

Bro you're the only one who keeps saying they're 3F while everyone here knows these characters would make 3F Sukuna their bitch
The fact that anybody here genuinely thinks they're above 3F level, let alone 8-9F level is hilarious. You have:
Sukuna with Sub 9F CE reserves (his maximum output without being nerfed is only that much if his ce reserves at that level), no box, no domain, brain damaged nerf, no proper rct (indicating his output is not high enough to rapidly heal or to use rct properly, unlike his 2F self who can do JUST that, with ease), nerfed output from previous gojo vs sukuna fight, every usage of rct, WS etc further consuming his ce reserves, Yuji's punches further weakening his output and control over his body
Being able to fight a 3vs1 jump with Yuta forcing him to use HWB against the sure hit effect, with the domain itself debuffing his abilities.

yet 3F meta is insane? maybe u should read these scenes and fights again. maybe just maybe these mfs ain't all that? (Wow, I wonder why Toji is compared to 3F level Sukuna. odd huh. 3F wasn't supposed to be allat was it?)
get those characters u mentioned above Maki in stats please. 😂

He doesn't lose to any of those probably except Yuta because of JL
That's the only way I could see him winning, and only Yuta 😭

Get Mahoraga above 3f without arguing adaptation lmao
Sukuna compared him to 3F. done. bring a better argument.
saying Yuta is below 3f
Nobody said that. I said get them above 3F. Maybe then they could have a chance of winning against untamed Maho. Bar Yuta if he gets to instantly deploying his domain and using Hana CT from the get go.
Ryu is taking 3F Dismantles like they're nothing
couldn't even deflect dismantle. so trash. you know who did? maho.

I am SO glad we don't scale the pages by Gun's opinions
You act as if I was mentioning pages here. Is this a crt? If not, please snap back to the reality everybody is in. Cuz ur on about something else entirely.
Either way I just see two people yapping, not even directly engaging in a Convo to prove yall opinion right. This is some high level of 🦆 whilst talking shit on someone's interpretation of the Manga 🤣

Back