• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Show me Maho surviving getting his head cut off by Soul Katana.
Show me ryu deflecting dismantle like Maho did please. 🙏
Show me Yuji surviving Maki sneak attack soul katana (aiming for head)
Show me Yuta surviving Maki sneak attack soul katana (aiming for head)
Show me Kenjaku surviving Maki sneak attack Soul katana (aiming for head)
Show me Hakari surviving Maki sneak attack Soul Katana (Aiming for head)
thank you.

Hey.

Can you update the first page with this pic instead?
Anime_JujutsuKaisen_Fortnite_1.jpg

Really? We're calling Mahoraga a bum because he'd get one-shot by Gojo if his power's weren't used properly to prepare him for the battle? It's Gojo for crying out loud, a god tier of the verse.
No, I’m saying in the manga Mahoraga is a bum compared to the anime. In the anime bro instantly regenerates from a head, becomes bigger, and is way more imposing as a threat overall

Not sure, since it can be seen as greater context, but based in how the heavenly speak should work I'm not sure if red should be able to hit it and not disperse in the first place. That, judging by how Toji is cradling his curse, how it looks like he get hit around his face, and the fact he didn't recognize the attack till after he was hit, it seems like in the manga he more likely just tanked it from my perspective
The anime changes it completely. In the manga, he goes to defend the cursed spirit while in the anime he blocks the red

Stated in the JJK season 2?light novel that Gojo’s enlightenment allowed him to reach a level near his peak

There’s no way I just read through Jogo propaganda so outrageous that it suggested Sukuna’s Mahoraga is inferior in durability to Jogo
lol the Sukuna Mahoraga that was going bar for bar physically with Gojo has weaker durability than the dude who would’ve died to a playful cloud strike from a grade 1 sorcerer

Show me ryu deflecting dismantle like Maho did please.
Ryu got hit with a dismantle from the same finger level Sukuna, and tanked it with much less damage. Unlike Mahoraga who fell to his knees, Ryu just staggered back. Or if that's too charitable for you, you could even argue they took the same amount of damage which still puts them both above three fingers of sukuna. Either way, that puts them both above 3F at the bare minimum.

And following your idea of CE level equating to fingers (which isn't the best train of logic since Sukuna even at one finger could walk all over a curse who was at One Finger, and the Finger Bearer that Megumi fought after was stronger than the one beforehand showing how the fingers individual strength is growing as time goes on as said within the series), Yuta isn't told to jump in till Sukuna is at half which would be 10F, and Sukuna puts himself at Yuta's level when they start fighting which has Yuta able to damage this same Sukuna with his hits, even tearing off limbs and such.

To say these characters are below 3f is crazy

Ryu got hit with a dismantle from the same finger level Sukuna, and tanked it with much less damage. Unlike Mahoraga who fell to his knees, Ryu just staggered back. Or if that's too charitable for you, you could even argue they took the same amount of damage which still puts them both above three fingers of sukuna. Either way, that puts them both above 3F at the bare minimum.

And following your idea of CE level equating to fingers (which isn't the best train of logic since Sukuna even at one finger could walk all over a curse who was at One Finger, and the Finger Bearer that Megumi fought after was stronger than the one beforehand showing how the fingers individual strength is growing as time goes on as said within the series), Yuta isn't told to jump in till Sukuna is at half which would be 10F, and Sukuna puts himself at Yuta's level when they start fighting which has Yuta able to damage this same Sukuna with his hits, even tearing off limbs and such.

I feel like you gotta be crazy to think 15F Sukuna has AP far higher than Ryu’s. Bro should be weaker if anything. His slices so sharp you can be hit by them without feeling it literally don’t go through Ryu

Yuta isn't told to jump in till Sukuna is at half which would be 10F, and Sukuna puts himself at Yuta's level when they start fighting which has Yuta able to damage this same Sukuna with his hits, even tearing off limbs and such.

Yuta's CE reserves were comparable to a brain damaged Sukuna (no where does it say he's at 10F level though), not his power, and Sukuna is stated to not be taking any of the students seriously and holding back his cursed energy.

It's stated in the fanbook that when Gojo learnt RCT be reached a divinely state, maybe that's what he was talking about

Because I don't really see young Gojo close to adult Gojo in level
Adult Gojo ends the fight in seconds with UV

It's stated in the fanbook that when Gojo learnt RCT be reached a divinely state, maybe that's what he was talking about

Because I don't really see young Gojo close to adult Gojo in level
Adult Gojo ends the fight in seconds with UV
it's not the first time he'll respond to disagreement by vaguely referencing some obscure statement, then try dance around actually sending the scan, and then when the scan is posted it isn't AT ALL what he claimed it meant. At this point I'm used to just pressing him to send his evidence. There was even a time where he faked a fanbook scan to say adult Geto < teen Geto to try win a debate on a topic lmfaooo

There was even a time where he faked a fanbook scan to say adult Geto < teen Geto to try win a debate on a topic lmfaooo
I go eat for like 20 minutes and I get this. I will say, I was obviously trolling while saying stuff like this. I'd faked scans before in the funniest way, not to pass them off as real in a real debate, but rather to mess with Rosa while joke debating

I go eat for like 20 minutes and I get this. I will say, I was obviously trolling while saying stuff like this. I'd faked scans before in the funniest way, not to pass them off as real in a real debate, but rather to mess with Rosa while joke debating
you passed it off as a joke after being caught...

Geto, not Gojo. He tried arguing Toji >> teen Geto > Adult Geto ~< (20% of beating) Vol 0 Gojo

It was in a vc debate so I can't find the image he photoshopped but here's proof lmfao
It's obviously trolling, that scaling chain is clearly a troll scaling chain. Toji isn't > Adult Geto, I don't believe this, I think Adult Geto > Toji.

I also don't believe there is such a thing as "Vol 0 Gojo," I think that's just adult Gojo and it's equal to Shinjuku Showdown Gojo

It's obviously trolling, that scaling chain is clearly a troll scaling chain. Toji isn't > Adult Geto, I don't believe this, I think Adult Geto > Toji
now you got caught for it, maybe, still it's telling of your Toji bias. Anyway, you got the scan saying RCT Gojo is "nearing his peak"?

Yuta's CE reserves were comparable to a brain damaged Sukuna (no where does it say he's at 10F level though), not his power, and Sukuna is stated to not be taking any of the students seriously and holding back his cursed energy.
Yuta says that Sukuna has twice as much CE as him, and he and Hakari aren't supposed to join in until Sukuna gets to their level. Sukuna reaffirms when he says his overall amount of cursed energy is the same as Yuta's. Following Gun's argument about the reserves deciding Sukuna's strength that would mean Sukuna at half reserve is at 10F. I'm just using his own argument to show why saying they're below 3f doesn't make sense

Yuta says that Sukuna has twice as much CE as him, and he and Hakari aren't supposed to join in until Sukuna gets to their level.
Sukuna has AT LEAST that much, we can't discern much else than that, also Gojo said for them to jump in if he (Gojo) gets to their level, they jumped in after Gojo died and it was ALWAYS the plan for them to jump Sukuna if Gojo dies regardless. Sukuna clearly is still above Yuta, he survived being jumped by Yuta inside his own domain whilst holding back.
Sukuna reaffirms when he says his overall amount of cursed energy is the same as Yuta's. Following Gun's argument about the reserves deciding Sukuna's strength that would mean Sukuna at half reserve is at 10F. I'm just using his own argument to show why saying they're below 3f doesn't make sense
I don't agree with reserves deciding output solely, so ig I'd just disagree with Guns on that point.
There isn't a season 2 light novel dummy
I knew you were lying lmfao, just wanted you to admit it. You have a history of either misconstruing scans or outright making up your own fake one's, at this point you deserve to be pressured for evidence whenever you make a claim like this.

Sukuna has AT LEAST that much, we can't discern much else than that, also Gojo said for them to jump in if he (Gojo) gets to their level, they jumped in after Gojo died and it was ALWAYS the plan for them to jump Sukuna if Gojo dies regardless. Sukuna clearly is still above Yuta, he survived being jumped by Yuta inside his own domain whilst holding back.
This Sukuna worship is insane

"oh he held back" "oh this or that." It's like the Meguna worship vs Maki. "Sukuna was holding back on Maki, that's why they went relative"

Sukuna is only holding back insofar as not using certain techniques or something like that

I'm feelin a little goofy
MDYVegq.png
WTF does Big Subsonic mean? LOOOL, Dr Whitee Buddhism

I will say, on "Subsonic," I think that most calcs or feats using piercing blood for speed are invalid, and the arguments of PB losing speed significantly might be serious facts.
I think how it is in actuality is PB loses a big big part of its speed in just ten meters, becoming a subsonic attack at range. Otherwise, it'd result in Kenjaku being >> 15 finger Sukuna and Maki

Last edited:
And Big Subsonic is something Gege would agree with 🦎
Gege legit might be a yapper because unless the piercing blood losing speed argument is facts, shit makes no sense. It makes little sense that the physically gifted Maki would be subsonic and struggle with mach 1 movement when Kenjaku can react to a supersonic attack in less than a meter.

Mach 3 Naoya might be the peak of the verse 👻💀☠️

Fr bro was in the zone with upgrades for a few weeks
He hit the w*nk black flash

Back