• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

For the sake of how frankly odd this all is and so we don't focus too much on Fate in a JJK thread I'll DM it to you
(I've read the DM and...)
664f1445-6f28-448c-b814-22215c936561_text.gif

I think it lelss doesn't sound weird and more that its pretty well acknowledged in series that Kenjaku is just ******.

When you got Sukuna of all people saying you "do the grossest things" I think its being made clear where you stand

Facts my brother spit your shit indeed

My only experience with the Nasuverse is watching 5 minutes of Fate Zero and getting bored
Fate/Zero's first episode is pretty rough since it's a bunch of exposition trying to catch you up to speed with stuff you already should know from Fate/stay night, and trying to almost speed run the set up of the story.

isn't the og one an eroge novel? Cuse I am like 90% positive it was.
Yes it was (though, the sex scenes were taken out of all subsequent versions of the game).

(Keep in mind that eroge is a game with sex scenes in it. It's not necessarily a "p*rn game" just like a movie with sex scenes is not necessarily a "p*rn movie").

Edit: Did you all know that p*rn was a censored word on three forums, because I didn't.

Last edited:
Nasu is nuts cuz it got wierd things like Merlin growing a dick in Saber, with Morgan using this to get her cum and then getting pregnant
That's actually been retconned. Morgan only stole Saber's "conceptual essence" to create Mordred.

(Also, for a pretty obscure detail that was only mentioned once in an obscure 20 year old lore book, it's surprisingly well-known. I think it's hilarious, and pretty weird how well-known it is (it's probably Gigguk's fault)).

Man
Why the f6ck does 15F Sukuna key or any other key of Sukuna not have air jump/walk
U literally have almost the weakest version of Sukuna arguably, doing air walk in heian form, even does it as meguna too. Any version of him should have it 😭
Make sure to put Rokushiki techniques in his abilities list, he is a master after all 😎.

Man
Why the f6ck does 15F Sukuna key or any other key of Sukuna not have air jump/walk
U literally have almost the weakest version of Sukuna arguably, doing air walk in heian form, even does it as meguna too. Any version of him should have it 😭
Make sure to put Rokushiki techniques in his abilities list, he is a master after all 😎.
Don't forget Maki

I don't mind what we decide as long as we make it clear that he scales or doesn't scale. That's necessary for some threads I'm planning to make.

That's actually been retconned. Morgan only stole Saber's "conceptual essence" to create Mordred.

ah yes "conceptual essence" just so happens that the essence in question is an off white milky color.
(Also, for a pretty obscure detail that was only mentioned once in an obscure 20 year old lore book, it's surprisingly well-known. I think it's hilarious, and pretty weird how well-known it is (it's probably Gigguk's fault)).
I mean such an "interesting" fact is rather difficult to forget, its like a car crash in slow motion you want to look away (forget in our case) but you simply can't.

ah yes "conceptual essence" just so happens that the essence in question is an off white milky color.
While a funny joke, no, not at all. I probably should've explained it better, but "conceptual essence" in this case literally means Saber's concept. Saber was born with the conceptual essence of the Red Dragon of Britain (which is inside her soul, Shirou nearly gets killed by it trying to connect his Magic Circuits with her's in the Fate route), which means she is part dragon, and Morgan stole a bit of that to create Mordred.
I mean such an "interesting" fact is rather difficult to forget, its like a car crash in slow motion you want to look away (forget in our case) but you simply can't.
Oh, I understand that, I'm just surprised that so many people know about it in the first place since it's such an obscure fact. Seriously, ask people about weird Nasuverse things, and that's one of the first things people will say (even the ones who don't know anything about the Nasuverse, as demonstrated earlier in this very thread).

I'm assuming people first heard about it from some big anime YouTuber (Gigguk, most likely).

Back