• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

What are you talking about lol. Did you forget how Jogo died lmao
I'm talking about "領域展開中を除く多対一での「竈」の実行禁止", or "Prohibit the usage of Divine Flames in one-against-many situations, except during Domain Expansion." Granted, I was misreading the text originally; the Binding Vow prevents Sukuna from unleashing Divine Flames upon multiple targets unless within Malevolent Shrine.

I'm talking about "領域展開中を除く多対一での「竈」の実行禁止", or "Prohibit the usage of Divine Flames in one-against-many situations, except during Domain Expansion." Granted, I was misreading the text originally; the Binding Vow prevents Sukuna from unleashing Divine Flames upon multiple targets unless within Malevolent Shrine.
So basically, the Flames can only be used as a huge AoE when used as MS's sure hit effect while it's a single target attack normally?

Gege trying to explain literally everything sometimes make things worse sometimes. What was Flame going to do against Gojo exactly?

Sukuna was ****** the moment he couldn't finish Gojo with a Domain if he didn't have Megumi's TS to fall back on.
Gojo after taking the flame:
jogo-kaisen.gif

Gege trying to explain literally everything sometimes make things worse sometimes. What was Flame going to do against Gojo exactly?

Sukuna was ****** the moment he couldn't finish Gojo with a Domain if he didn't have Megumi's TS to fall back on.
First spoiler it, second from what I understood (I might be wrong), but it seems that he can make the Flames his finisher sure hit effect for MS (which can kill any living creature going off of what the Mya said), which would likely Vaporize Gojo. I could be misinterpreting it ofc.

How I interpreted it (might be very wrong), Sukuna basically never got the proper conditions necessary for him to Nuke Gojo during the domain clashes cause of Gojo's trickiness and skill.
He had chances during his first two Domain clashes but well it's like he had to use Mahoraga or Flames so only one at a time.

Anyway I hope nuke gives us some good calculation. It had more range than Shibuya.

"十分な威力が発揮できないとして「躍」を封印していた"
"The 'Kamino' was sealed off as not being powerful enough."
威力 (いりょく): power
発揮 (はっき): demonstrate
できない (できない): unable to
cope
Copium is Gojo fans realising Unable suits better because of him using TS while he is unable to use MS.
Different translation
"It was sealed due to being unable to fully exert its power."
I ain't buying your one sided interpretation. Nice try anyway 😆

Anyway as I said I'll wait for Kaisen Backup or TCB translation. Heck even Lightning will give a better translation later onwards.

Copium is Gojo fans realising Unable suits better because of him using TS while he is unable to use MS.
Different translation
I ain't buying your one sided interpretation. Nice try anyway 😆
Him using 10Shadows has nothing to do with it, as in the context it's explaining why Sukuna didn't use it inside the domain expansions. If he could've used it by not using 10Shadows, he would've, but he simply didn't because it was unable of exerting sufficient power for an opponent like Gojo. Idk where you get "full power" from either.

This is also consistent as Kamino deals no damage at all to Sukuna despite it also hitting him, yet Gojo's HP would damage him, supporting the fact that Sukuna's Kamino simply isn't on that level where it'll one-hit kill people relative to himself.

Him using 10Shadows has nothing to do with it, as in the context it's explaining why Sukuna didn't use it inside the domain expansions. If he could've used it by not using 10Shadows, he would've, but he simply didn't because it was unable of exerting sufficient power for an opponent like Gojo. Idk where you get "full power" from either.

This is also consistent as Kamino deals no damage at all to Sukuna despite it also hitting him, yet Gojo's HP would damage him, supporting the fact that Sukuna's Kamino simply isn't on that level where it'll one-hit kill people relative to himself.
It may be due to Sukuna having resistance to fire. Yuji & Sukuna had around same durability currently. Still that was about to one Shot Yuji. Nothing states Gojo's durability is enough to tank it.

It may be due to Sukuna having resistance to fire. Yuji & Sukuna had around same durability currently. Still that was about to one Shot Yuji. Nothing states Gojo's durability is enough to tank it.
What suggests Yuji and Sukuna are equal? Sukuna was eating black flashes from Yuji with superficial injuries with his cleaves alone being enough to severe entire limbs off of Yuji (which isn't true of Gojo).

Point is, if the narrator was saying Kamino couldn't be used against Gojo due to 10S prohibiting the use of Shrine it would've said that, instead it told us that Kamino wasn't viable due to a lack of power over the course of the domains. Notice the emphasis on power, not it being unusable entirely due to 10S.

Also it's weird to say people need to prove Gojo has the durability to survive something as opposed to the actual neutral position, if you asserting either Kamino would one-hit kill him, damage him, or be tanked by him then you need proof of those claims and can't just make them and say "now prove me wrong". That's not how a burden of proof works lmfao.

What suggests Yuji and Sukuna are equal? Sukuna was eating black flashes from Yuji with superficial injuries with his cleaves alone being enough to severe entire limbs off of Yuji (which isn't true of Gojo).
Yuji eats BF from Sukuna with no Injuries.
5-NclrdAe9U6k5u-m.jpg

Sukuna only harmed Yuji when he used Cleave. Still it didn't get through enough of Yuji's face. Yuji still survived that.
16-hABuWML9L8rhk-m.jpg

If Sukuna were physically stronger, he would be overwhelming Yuji, not going for cleaving his face. Anyway, tanking the Black Flash from Sukuna should already give him enough of a feat to put him on the same level.
Point is, if the narrator was saying Kamino couldn't be used against Gojo due to 10S prohibiting the use of Shrine it would've said that, instead it told us that Kamino wasn't viable due to a lack of power over the course of the domains. Notice the emphasis on power, not it being unusable entirely due to 10S.
17-VVUZOlzglW1gm-m.jpg
7-OkojamB_owWf6-m.jpg

We already have a plot indicating that Sukuna couldn't use other techniques (like Kamino) because of DA and TS. Because he doesn't have any other techniques other than flames and slashes only thing here contexuallu means he was talking about Kamino. Saying the narrative didn't state this isn't true.
Also it's weird to say people need to prove Gojo has the durability to survive something as opposed to the actual neutral position, if you asserting either Kamino would one-hit kill him, damage him, or be tanked by him then you need proof of those claims and can't just make them and say "now prove me wrong". That's not how a burden of proof works lmfao.
I don't see you being in a neutral position here. Anyone who can see your replies can tell that you are inserting Sukuna couldn't tank HP, but he tanked Flames, so Gojo is in the same case, ignoring Flames and HP, which work in different ways with different abilities altogether. Not to mention, Sukuna might not have been affected by flames because it is connected to his domain, where he can just mark it and use it against his opponents, not himself. There are many different explanations that can be given for that. It's your burden to explain how tanking HP gonna make you survive against an possible EE flame not others who tells you flames and HP has different abilities altogether.

Last edited:
We already have a plot indicating that Sukuna couldn't use other techniques (like Kamino) because of DA and TS. Because he doesn't have any other techniques other than flames and slashes only thing here contexuallu means he was talking about Kamino. Saying the narrative didn't state this isn't true.
Lol

He can very well use it.
I don't see you being in a neutral position here. Anyone who can see your replies can tell that you are inserting Sukuna couldn't tank HP, but he tanked Flames, so Gojo is in the same case, ignoring Flames and HP, which work in different ways with different abilities altogether. Not to mention, Sukuna might not have been affected by flames because it is connected to his domain, where he can just mark it and use it against his opponents, not himself. There are many different explanations that can be given for that. It's your burden to explain how tanking HP gonna make you survive against an possible EE flame not others who tells you flames and HP has different abilities altogether.
? It doesn't say he used it as a sure hit effect. Drop that. What they more so say is that Sukuna used it as an aoe attack.
Possible EE flame??? Uh cool. Why does that matter in jjk. Pretty much irrelevant ngl.
Gojo survived 180% HP with some significant-ish damage done to him. Sukuna barely got scratched, if any at all when it comes to his own fire arrow. In conclusion gojo survives fire arrow with first degree burns 💤

Lol

He can very well use it.

That doesn't ignore the fact Chapter 230 scan Sukuna saying he couldn't use Other techniques because of TS.
? It doesn't say he used it as a sure hit effect. Drop that. What they more so say is that Sukuna used it as an aoe attack.
I didn't say it's just a sure hit read what I said might be related to the domain sure hit. It's a combo within his domain condition
Possible EE flame??? Uh cool. Why does that matter in jjk. Pretty much irrelevant ngl.
If it's EE it does matter because Gojo nor anyone in the verse has any resistance to it Lmao.
Gojo survived 180% HP with some significant-ish damage done to him. Sukuna barely got scratched, if any at all when it comes to his own fire arrow. In conclusion gojo survives fire arrow with first degree burns 💤
HP and Flames are two different things. I'm not ready for you spamming another paragraph, so I will wait for the Kaisen Backup translation. Machine translation already states that Sukuna couldn't use the flames because continuously changing Domain Expansion barriers reduced its power, not that it initially lacked the power to kill Gojo.

Yuji eats BF from Sukuna with no Injuries.
5-NclrdAe9U6k5u-m.jpg
At the start of their encounter, the same way Maki tanked Sukuna's black flashes twice despite being perception blitzed by him and dismissed with a few dismantles, Sukuna clearly has yet to find the appropriate interest to fully exert himself at this point. Hence why Sukuna is mocking Yuji throughout said chapter for being weak and it's only later in the manga does Sukuna state that Yuji's punches are bringing him down to his level (which also confirms Sukuna > Yuji) where he begins to grow desperate - but Yuji's RCT proves to be too much for him to handle at that point.

Your argument suggests two people who are relative can go blow for blow with black flashes, and yet Gojo knocked Sukuna unconscious with a single black flash and was fighting inside Sukuna's domain without RCT without sustaining major injury meanwhile Yuji was losing entire limbs whilst spamming RCT. Clearly Yuji isn't relative to Sukuna the same way Gojo was.
Sukuna only harmed Yuji when he used Cleave. Still it didn't get through enough of Yuji's face. Yuji still survived that.
16-hABuWML9L8rhk-m.jpg

If Sukuna were physically stronger, he would be overwhelming Yuji, not going for cleaving his face. Anyway, tanking the Black Flash from Sukuna should already give him enough of a feat to put him on the same level.
We do see Sukuna overwhelm him, such as when a simple punch from Sukuna (no black flash) rips out a chunk of Yuji's torso. Again, the issue was Yuji's insane RCT.
17-VVUZOlzglW1gm-m.jpg
7-OkojamB_owWf6-m.jpg

I never denied that Sukuna couldn't use Shrine when using 10S, show where I ever claimed this, I'm saying that this narrator statement isn't saying Sukuna didn't use Kamino due to instead using 10S as Sukuna can choose which CT to use. If the narrator was just saying that, they'd say Kamino wasn't usable as Sukuna was focusing on using 10S, instead they don't mention 10S and instead mention the LACK of "sufficient power" with the CT itself.
Once again you're misconstruing what I said. I am willing to stake out a position and put proof on the table for it, I'm criticising your argument for assuming itself to be the neutral position. Your argument is that Kamino would one-hit kill Gojo and everyone else needs to prove otherwise, which isn't how that works, meanwhile my position is that Gojo would survive Kamino and I'm providing evidence as to why that is the case. You've yet to provide any evidence for your position. Also, my argument wasn't solely contingent on Sukuna surviving the claims, I don't know why you act as though it is, but even then claiming "well he's in his domain" isn't a sufficient response giving it's stated the flames attack ALL living organisms within the domain.

At the start of their encounter, the same way Maki tanked Sukuna's black flashes twice despite being perception blitzed by him and dismissed with a few dismantles, Sukuna clearly has yet to find the appropriate interest to fully exert himself at this point.
Maki tanked Black Flash; it's not true here. She just survived it, even first BF she was out of the fight for a longer time and needed time to recover from a single Black Flash from a heavily weakened Sukuna. Also, if you checked the scan, she literally couldn't move her body, whereas Yuji literally got back-up and started throwing hands with no issues. Both feats are not the same here.
Hence why Sukuna is mocking Yuji throughout said chapter for being weak and it's only later in the manga does Sukuna state that Yuji's punches are bringing him down to his level (which also confirms Sukuna > Yuji) where he begins to grow desperate - but Yuji's RCT proves to be too much for him to handle at that point.
1. Being weak in CT output, as Sukuna points out, renders your arguments null regarding physical stats.
2. The same goes for the second point where Sukuna talks about BF; it was never stated that he was referring to physical stats.
3. Yuji stopped using RCT from the moment he started spamming BF's. This has nothing to do with RCT. You can literally see his wounds still there, not healed up.
Your argument suggests two people who are relative can go blow for blow with black flashes, and yet Gojo knocked Sukuna unconscious with a single black flash and was fighting inside Sukuna's domain without RCT without sustaining major injury meanwhile Yuji was losing entire limbs whilst spamming RCT. Clearly Yuji isn't relative to Sukuna the same way Gojo was.
1. Let's go by your logic: if Sukuna was so much more powerful, why didn't he put Yuji to sleep like Gojo put Sukuna to sleep with his BF?
2. Gojo's BF was off-guard, and Sukuna got hit from behind with Red, and he also got hit by Blue, so stop misinterpreting the feats.
3. Also, Yuji's RCT ≠ Gojo's RCT. I didn't claim Gojo = Yuji, so stop bringing irrelevant things into the discussion.
We do see Sukuna overwhelm him, such as when a simple punch from Sukuna (no black flash) rips out a chunk of Yuji's torso. Again, the issue was Yuji's insane RCT.
Did you forgot Sukuna used ground as an smoke screen? Calling it as simple punch isn't true. If Simple punch would have done the job he wouldn't be going for smoke screen method.
I never denied that Sukuna couldn't use Shrine when using 10S, show where I ever claimed this, I'm saying that this narrator statement isn't saying Sukuna didn't use Kamino due to instead using 10S as Sukuna can choose which CT to use. If the narrator was just saying that, they'd say Kamino wasn't usable as Sukuna was focusing on using 10S, instead they don't mention 10S and instead mention the LACK of "sufficient power" with the CT itself.
Scan didn't say anything about Shrine. It explicitly stated any other techniques.
Once again you're misconstruing what I said. I am willing to stake out a position and put proof on the table for it, I'm criticising your argument for assuming itself to be the neutral position. Your argument is that Kamino would one-hit kill Gojo and everyone else needs to prove otherwise, which isn't how that works, meanwhile my position is that Gojo would survive Kamino and I'm providing evidence as to why that is the case. You've yet to provide any evidence for your position. Also, my argument wasn't solely contingent on Sukuna surviving the claims, I don't know why you act as though it is, but even then claiming "well he's in his domain" isn't a sufficient response giving it's stated the flames attack ALL living organisms within the domain.
Your only Arguments was based on HP and Flames comparing with durability which I already addressed why both has different abilities and property. I don't see any other arguments from you end Lmao.

Anyway I don't have enough time to respond to 2-3 Gojo fans regarding this topic so I'm ending this discussion here. This ain't even upgrade or downgrade thread so I don't see the worth in arguing with my free time on the line. Going back to reading some Manhwas instead.

Choso's death must be the worst death in the entire series. I didnt felt anything there cuz It was extremly random

Todo showing up without ANY explanation in the past chapters is just bullshit. He is out of action for more than 100 chapters, with no one even saying his name or anything, and then he show up in the last moment. For what? To hype the fans?

Thats might be the worst chapter of JJK and any respect that I had for this arc ended

Last edited:
My problem is not with Choso dying, I like Choso but I rarely give a damn about a JJK character dying.

My issue is how Gege forgot Todo and brought him, now everyone is celebrating this bitch ass writing. Okay cool, Todo is back, but what’s the point? What’s the point in making Todo disappear after Shibuya and introduce Todo 2.0 but less schizophrenic?

I mean, at this point I’m fully expecting Cursed Nanami, Nobara and Junpei to help. This shit isn’t ending anytime soon and I’m full of it.

AT LEAST Kamino was explained and it’s great.

Ngl i find the reason for Todo not joining earlier to be kinda bullshit, like the **** you mean Sukuna might be alerted of the plan if Yuji learns about it? Then why was Yuji present for every other plan the team made? Why didn't Todo help when Higuruma had the executioners sword or when Sukuna was getting pressed in Yuta's domain?

Hopefully the full translations explain this better

Back