• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kusuo Saiki Revisions…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blatant lying.
Shion, I think you shouldn't push further because this is the same arguments you presented in the previous thread. All the same...
Sight Energy is 5D. It comes from the "readers" mind
You just assuming this "2D plane" from statement of "reader", and btw a paper isn't 2D.

Last edited:
I think we just had a thread that what Saiki does is not enough to qualify for R>F so I really don't see why to even bring it up.

That aside, if you disregard the evidence of the novels being canon as literal books in the universe, then you end up with no evidence that they are canon in any sense. So you basically have two options:
  1. They actually exist as written media in the verse, but since they are fiction in it then you can't use their feats.
  2. They are completely non-canon to the main series and you can not use them either by our rules on canon.

That aside, if you disregard the evidence of the novels being canon as literal books in the universe, then you end up with no evidence that they are canon in any sense. So you basically have two options:
  1. They actually exist as written media in the verse, but since they are fiction in it then you can't use their feats.
  2. They are completely non-canon to the main series and you can not use them either by our rules on canon.
These prove that it IS canon.

I think we just had a thread that what Saiki does is not enough to qualify for R>F so I really don't see why to even bring it up.
The reasoning for its removal was literally “we dont have any context other than they are readers” which is why I added extra context for it.
Shion, I think you shouldn't push further because this is the same arguments you presented in the previous thread. All the same...
They are not. I didnt have the “text” the “novel” feats on that CRT. You are again ignoring them to prove your point.

Can I also ask people to give opinions on the entirety of the CRT instead of only the Tier 1?

There is a 2-A possibility and haxes so those need to be reviewed aswell

need this and ultima's revisions to pass so we get 1-a Saiki

500x500.png

I think the 5D and R>F stuff already being rejected in the previous thread, why that being brought again here?? This clearly ignore our rule, according to our rule you can create a thread about this after 3 month
^He's right. The rules are relatively clear that CRTs should not be immediately reversed. I mean, really, the last thread was finished 2 days ago and was open for 15 days, with ShionAH first responding to it 2 days after it was created. Certainly, there was enough opportunity to bring this up?

I also think the new evidence is still just as lacking. It's just... 4th wall breaks.
These prove that it IS canon.
They don't. Nothing the novel says can make it canon, as if it isn't canon any statements from it are also not canon.
Like, the direction you need to prove is that the novel is canon to the manga, not that the manga is canon to the novel.

So, seeing how the novel is not written by the author, and in the source material only acknowledged as a fictional work I just don't see it being canon. (Or, at least not as something that actually happened)

So, seeing how the novel is not written by the author, and in the source material only acknowledged as a fictional work I just don't see it being canon. (Or, at least not as something that actually happened)
there are a lot of official lns that are not written by the original author and are still canon, examples being cant fear your own world, safwy and the ace novel

^He's right. The rules are relatively clear that CRTs should not be immediately reversed. I mean, really, the last thread was finished 2 days ago and was open for 15 days, with ShionAH first responding to it 2 days after it was created. Certainly, there was enough opportunity to bring this up?

I also think the new evidence is still just as lacking. It's just... 4th wall breaks.

They don't. Nothing the novel says can make it canon, as if it isn't canon any statements from it are also not canon.
Like, the direction you need to prove is that the novel is canon to the manga, not that the manga is canon to the novel.

Saiki promotes and talks about the Novel (in a 4th wall breaking way)

Novel Saiki and Nendo prove it has the same continuity as the manga, straight up.

Just because its not written by the same person does not mean it us not canon btw just like neco said

Again “Just 4th wall breaks” is not enough argument. 4th wall breaking is considered to be a literal power system in the verse.

I still did not see anyone actually argue against these new scans other than saying “they are the same” or “they are not canon” and “they are just 4th wall breaks”

Just because Saiki holds his novle LIKE a novel does not mean the novels events are actually fictional. Saiki does the same to his manga, does that mean the entirety of the manga is also fictional? NO. Its a simple joke that promotes and includes the novel in to the contunity.

Resistance to Power Null should have 2 layers, since Saiki (and as a consequence Alt Saiki), scale to: Kusuke's First Limiter <-- Kusuke 2 Limiter.
Power.
Power Null should have 3 layers as above.

And I'm pretty sure that in one part of the manga, the real world (our world) is mentioned.

Resistance to Power Null should have 2 layers, since Saiki (and as a consequence Alt Saiki), scale to: Kusuke's First Limiter <-- Kusuke 2 Limiter.
Power.
Power Null should have 3 layers as above.
Fair
And I'm pretty sure that in one part of the manga, the real world (our world) is mentioned.
This would be cool to see

Ah yes, the fresh air to saiki k losing tier 1, truly magnificent
But fr, was all the tier 1 upgrade carried by fourth wall breaking feats? Or am I mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back