• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Death revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello so i believe Lady Death from chaos comics should be revisied to be higher currently she is setting at High universal but i believe she should be higher an heres why, so before spacetime began there was nothing but chaos this is what living in chaos was stated to be like. in this chaos lived beings of immense power called chaos lords perhaps the most powerful of all of them is a being called armageddon who basically wanted to enslave all the other chaos lords, because of this a war broke out an as a side effect as quoted from this sca the universe was born as we now know it. now why i believe this is important is because multple of these beings such as lucifer,odin, genocide, all survived the chaos before the universe an the creation of the universe an she scales to them an has even beaten a few of them or beings with their powers

lucifer created hell which was stated to be infinite after it was reshaped into her endless graveyard, and she has killed lucifer with her bare hands, she has also destroyed what he called the lucifer engine which held all of his power and she did destroy that aswell.

odin probably the most important being to mention he wield the odin power aka the source of light throughout the universe now what more important about this is that its been stated multiple times to be able to destory the nexusof all things now what exactly is the nexus? glad you asked stated to be a gateway to infinite multiple times heres one sca thats says its a gateway to infinite dimensions and another that says its a gateway to infinite possiblilities now what are some other evidence of multiple timelines aka alt universes? well here is a scan of purgatori using here blood magic to see the future past an present why is this important to what im saying well probably because purgatori witnesses a future a seperate timeline which doesnt actually happen, another piece of evidence is when purgatori an chasisty fight Hersey a mix of the 2 from an alt universe before armageddon came now the greatest piece of evidence for alt or multiple universes comes from a scan with the forever wall something the chaos lord built to keep armageddon out the scan says is the forever wall there to keep the universes in or the dark things out. now why is this important well because destroy the nexus which the odin power can do an this all goes bye bye an not only has lady death matched vandala who wielded it but she beat purgatori who had basically fused with the universe and was wielding the odin power at thetime

and of course while not done by her her scythe is what killed armageddon the dude is more powerful than the other chaos lords indivdually as it took all just to beat him and he is also capable of destroying the nexus of all things. this all being said this is the profile in question from what ive present here i believe she should be higher at least universal + to possibly low multiversal but what do yall think plz let me know

I do see that it appears to be Low 2-C at bare minimum. The Infinite possibilities and Infinite dimensions do point to the cosmology being 2-A structured. Though, how many where created, destroyed, ect? I mostly skimmed through the scans, but Tier 2 is reasonable. And the statements about "Destroying the Nexus" was what interested me.

Medeus makes sense. Do you have any further information that can answer his questions Y3kthunder?

that's just the thing before Armageddon came there was honestly very little to go by not many things made mention of alt timelines an other universes but there still was some things that did but they never gave an exact amount. However once armageddon died a former human going by the name mitchell wardlow was turned into a very powerful being name lord chaos an he used the energy to created 8 new worlds or universes.as for the nexus its literally the gateway to every world realm etc it connects them all destroy it an everything is returned to the chaos that once was. Hopefully this helped a bit

Is somebody experienced willing to apply this change?

Oh yeah, I'm guessing you might need help editing the profile? @Y3kthunder? I'm busy ATM, but I might be able to later. Though, Editing Rules and Common Editing Mistakes should help if you'd like to edit it. And make sure you have your settings set to source mode editing.

Alright cool I myself am slightly busy ATM as well but later today I should be able to if you hvnt just one question how do I set my settings to source mode editing?

You hover your mouse over the avatar icon on the top right corner, and there should be "My Preferences" on the list. The settings should be under there.

you know on second thought after looking at the rules an the editor on it im not comfortiable trying that as i dont wish to mess something up an i know im gonna so would someone else experienced care to do that plox

If you can say the exact changes that need to be made, I might be able to help out.

honestly the changes where to her power in general i believed she should be low multiversal an gave some feats an my opinion on what they should be an medeus agreed that low multiversal seemed fair for her so her power in general should be switched an attack potency does this help at all would be dope if you did though

ike a lot of her feats in her profile where high universal when i believed some should be universal+ or low multiversal an i gave some other that i believe shoiuld be roughly in that range.

sorry her tier an attack potency thats what i thought should be changed does this help? To at least universal + or low multiversal

So, is it just a low multiversal upgrade? Like, change her tier from High 3-A to 2-C?

That an her attack potency. Medeus made mention that it sounded like a possible 2 a structure because the infinite possibilities an its been described as having never ending forest of realities etc but at the very least her tier an attack potency should be changed to 2c

I see. So, would her tier be "At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-A"?

I think that would fine I mean unfortunately there no way of knowing the exact amount of universes the original run had before the Armageddon event happened only that there was multiple after though we know for a fact that it was forged into 8 universes by lord chaos so id probably just stick to the 2c but if medeus still thinks 2a is a possibility then that could be added to

They are split into 4 different sections on their tiering. All of them are High 3-A, and the last one is High 3-A, likely far higher. Does this upgrade affect all of those tiers?

Uh maybe not all like I believe that reshaping hell into the endless graveyard aka shaping an infinite realm could be considered high 3a but stuff like killing lucifer or purgatori with the odin power an who basically fused with the verse as 2c. Even matching the odin power should be at least 2c so i think if medeus is ok with it it should be 1 3a 2 2c an the last 2c possibly 2a that should be the Armageddon feat

My apologies, I don't mean to be rude, but this isn't really what I need to know.

If the revision has been accepted by Medeus, and just needs to be applied, then all I need to know is what needs to be changed on the profile in plain terms and a synopsis of the justifications.

I'm not evaluating this CRT, so to say, since Medeus already has and it's acceptable to apply. If it's a bit tricky to apply it yourself (which is fine), then I just need to know the exact information that needs to be changed on the profile and what it needs to be changed to.

Hmm ok then give me a sec then By the way nothing about that was rude take it from me I shouod know im a that kinda person but again gimme a sec

Well, I accepted that the cosmology of the verse is 2-A, I'm uncertain about it being fully 2-A but destroying the Nexus which was stated to be a gateway to the entire multiverse seemed to interest me. I think At least 2-C sounds reasonable, but I'm unsure what keys they apply to. I know it's a character Mr King made, but we all know that he's probably not going to respond even if someone asked him.

Like the 1st tier 3a key does that correspond to the 1st ap key sorry im not being so much help im super new to this site lol

No problem, mate. Yes, tiers correspond to AP, essentially. So a High 3-A tier = High Universe level Attack Potency.

Last 2 keys need to be changed 3rd key 2c possibly higher an last key the same thing as the third. An 2nd key should be changed to universal+ which i believe is low 2c on here? Wait I believe you guys uses the term likely higher so for the last 2 keys do that first is fine an 2nd should be low 2c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back