• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, all lightspeed One Piece is gonna be held at a no until someone sorts it out w/ Kizaru, cause people having reaction and combat speeds higher than the admirals' current ratings are ehh.
Foxy's beams, Pacifista's and now Franky's beams, Kuma's paws, Niji scaling
It's all there except this one devil fruit that holds everything off. They would've been lightspeed pre timeskip if Kizaru wasn't a thing.

I apologize for reopening this out of the blue while we have another CRT open, but this is very minor and I wanted to get this out of the way.

I noticed in the OTRT that someone put the scan above there, and Qliphoth_Bacikal translated it to say
雷を纏う剣で繰り出す光速の斬撃! 一撃で的確に敵を屠る剣術と高い動体視力を持つ。

A lightning-cloaked blade drawn out and attacks at the speed of light! With a high dynamic vision, he has the swordsmanship to kill his enemies in a single stroke.
Saying that the translation above was incorrect as well.

This wouldn't be a "likely" for Niji, it would be flat out speed of light.

I apologize for reopening this out of the blue while we have another CRT open, but this is very minor and I wanted to get this out of the way.

I noticed in the OTRT that someone put the scan above there, and Qliphoth_Bacikal translated it to say

Saying that the translation above was incorrect as well.

This wouldn't be a "likely" for Niji, it would be flat out speed of light.
Isn't that mean it would be Scale to his reaction Speed too?

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+, possibly Relativistic+ (Regarded as having particular strength in speed, and should thus be superior to Vinsmoke Yonji. Got behind Sanji and surprised him with his speed), higher with Raid Suit (Speed boosters granted by the footwear increase the user's speed further. Referred to Sanji as being slow), Speed of Light movement, attack, and reaction speed with Henry Blazer (Said to move at the speed of light and he has the vision to react to his movement.)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+, possibly Relativistic+ (Regarded as having particular strength in speed, and should thus be superior to Vinsmoke Yonji. Got behind Sanji and surprised him with his speed), higher with Raid Suit (Speed boosters granted by the footwear increase the user's speed further. Referred to Sanji as being slow), Speed of Light movement, attack, and reaction speed with Henry Blazer (Said to move at the speed of light and he has the vision to react to his movement.)
Looks good.

I think reaction speed shouldn't bump into with Henry Blazer. 🤔

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+, possibly Relativistic+ (Regarded as having particular strength in speed, and should thus be superior to Vinsmoke Yonji. Got behind Sanji and surprised him with his speed), higher with Raid Suit (Speed boosters granted by the footwear increase the user's speed further. Referred to Sanji as being slow), with Speed of Light reactions (Can react to his own lightspeed movement), Speed of Light movement and attack speed with Henry Blazer (Said to move at the speed of light)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+, possibly Relativistic+ (Regarded as having particular strength in speed, and should thus be superior to Vinsmoke Yonji. Got behind Sanji and surprised him with his speed), higher with Raid Suit (Speed boosters granted by the footwear increase the user's speed further. Referred to Sanji as being slow), with Speed of Light reactions (Can react to his own lightspeed movement), Speed of Light movement and attack speed with Henry Blazer (Said to move at the speed of light)
Look better Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back