• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maginaryworld: Possibly 2-A?

For what it's worth, Mephiles/Solaris' dream of consuming all existing timelines until nothing remains should absolutely be inside of Maginary World. The implication of that is kind of confusing though. If the dream to destroy all of Maginary World is inside Maginary World, does that mean Maginary World contains itself infinitely? In that case, when Solaris nukes the cosmology, is he also nuking the MW dream-verse in which he successfully does the same thing and consumes all timelines? What a mind-****. Did anyone else ever think about how paradoxical this is? If Maginary World really works how it claims to work, Mephiles/Solaris' dream would make it infinitely layered.......
Solaris' ambition to destroy MW is within MW, which is within the scope of of Solaris' destruction, which is within MW, which is within the scope of Solaris' destruction, and so on. I have yet to figure out what this means for the cosmology and for the feat itself...

I think the existence of the Ancients having infinite dream capacity might be enough to say Multi+ is okay, depending on how you interpret that.

For what it's worth, Mephiles/Solaris' dream of consuming all existing timelines until nothing remains should absolutely be inside of Maginary World. The implication of that is kind of confusing though. If the dream to destroy all of Maginary World is inside Maginary World, does that mean Maginary World contains itself infinitely? In that case, when Solaris nukes the cosmology, is he also nuking the MW dream-verse in which he successfully does the same thing and consumes all timelines? What a mind-****. Did anyone else ever think about how paradoxical this is? If Maginary World really works how it claims to work, Mephiles/Solaris' dream would make it infinitely layered.......
Solaris' ambition to destroy MW is within MW, which is within the scope of of Solaris' destruction, which is within MW, which is within the scope of Solaris' destruction, and so on. I have yet to figure out what this means for the cosmology and for the feat itself...
so assuming a possible infinite dreams/universes it would be infinite times into multi+

I have something to say...nah, I have nothing to say, only that in sonic boom there is string theory (and super string theory) and if sonic boom exists as a real version and not a counterpart of the similar characters .
then, could the dream of ''11 dimensions'' exist in maginaryworld,if boom is consider in the same universe(or at least not in the same universe,at least like in a parallel universe,or multiverse,because again,there is another multiverse and is the boom multiverse)

Back