• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Main character of the last game you played hunts you down can your power save you?

Noctis!!? I got Laser Beam Emission from Kizaru so i dont know if i get his powers or just the ability to shoot lasers but im still ****** lmao

Last game I played was Dinosaur Simulator. I was actually planning on calculating it in a bit (already have the videos and whatnot), but there isn't any main character. I'll just assume we're talking like a powerful dino (including hybrids) such as an Avinychus.

IIRC this guy's capable of fighting on par with apatosaurus completely made out of diamond (Whipping their tail at transonic speeds would be around 5x baseline 9-A) and can easily move faster than dinosaurs that (ingame) run at 15 M/S and can react to small flying dinosaurs that can move at baseline subsonic speeds.

My ability - https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Haemokinetic_Constructs

Unless I can drown him/her in blood or move large amounts of blood at them quick enough that it can harm them, I don't see myself having much of a chance here. Hiding won't work either because carnivores/omnivores in Dinosaur Simulator have a sniffing mechanic that literally reveals enemies through terrain that has a range increasing with the dinosaur's age.

Unless the ability I have can warrants a high enough level of AP or I can trap them inside of a pool of blood and drown them, I don't have much of a chance here.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Lego dimensions?

The new unikitty cartoon is lego I wonder if it will be tier 2 in the future </div>
Yeah, me and my friend are playing through it (again); we just defeated The Wicked Witch Of The West, and we did the Back to the Future optional level as well, now I'm waiting for him to come again so we can play The Simpsons level.

Someone who doesn't know what LEGO Dimensions is is probably really confused right now.

The last game I played was Owlboy, and the ability I got was https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ability_Tier_Activatio.

So...wouldn't that need time for me to gain abilities or whatever? I mean, I don't exactly know how powerful Otus is since he doesn't have a profile on here yet (someone should get on that), but he survived attacks from a large island buster and lifted things that would be impossible for me such as giant chains and metal bells comparable in size to the Liberty Bell. So unless I have time to unlock the abilities I can achieved, I'm doomed.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I want to have a 2-B Lego feat so we can have ultimate minecraft VS Lego battle
I think Lord Vortech was 2-C in his most powerful form (control the entire multiverse, and stuff); he is stronger than the Player's 2-C, since he controls more universes, but Steve could just change to peaceful.

He also got defeated by the TARDIS at the end (unless I'm misremembering, haven't finished the game in ages), so, 2-C LEGO Doctor, I guess.

Welkin Gunther

Formless Mind

The page uses a lot of big words that don't really have any real meaning. What the hell is an "alien mind", "eldritch mind" and "cosmic otherness"? **** let, let's just assume i'm like Melllvar from Futurama.

Welkin is kind of a purity sue idiot, so with my Reddit level intelligence, I should be able to take him down.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I want to have a 2-B Lego feat so we can have ultimate minecraft VS Lego battle
Tbf, Composite Lego would be 2-C. And he would be pretty haxxed.

The new unikitty cartoon is lego based and will probably get a ton of feats in the future, it already has gravity manipulation, spatial manipulation, empathetic manipulation, mind manipulation, soul manipulation, BFR, power nullification, ressurection from non-existence, existence erasure, MFTL+ speed, and conceptual embodiments.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The new unikitty cartoon is lego based and will probably get a ton of feats in the future, it already has gravity manipulation, spatial manipulation, empathetic manipulation, mind manipulation, soul manipulation, BFR, power nullification, ressurection from non-existence, existence erasure, MFTL+ speed, and conceptual embodiments.
The cool thing is that Lego has already most of these.

Andytrenom said:
I have no idea what [powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Heresy_Embodiment?useskin=oasis this] is, but does it protect me against Frisk?
It gives you type 8 immortality, so probably. You can also make them heretics (satanists, pretty much. Or they praise chara and hate asriel, as he is god here)

Back