• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Devil Host's Rematch (Mash vs Asta)

If Mash stops holding back he will jump tiers which is not allowed by the OP and if it was allowed by the OP this match can not be added.
The one that not Allowed in the OP is Mash Using his UPM
In this case, Mash only adapts after getting hit numerous times. Asta only needs 1-3 hits to end this fight
I've said this multiple times, If One Hit can't kill Mash then three have no diffrent.

Again, read your scan. The muscles movements are just examples of things that can be detected and predicted

Look at the second speech bubble. Ki is Life Energy.

Look at the thrid to last bubble. Ki can be read to predict moves.

Please don't bring this up again. You were clearly wrong about Asta reading muscle movements, he reads Life energy.
Fair enough.
There are two definitions of the word "reflex"

1. Instinctive reaction
2. Acting quickly

Look here. Look at 2a. and 2c.

In your very first scan you brought Instinctive reaction (Margette and the creampuff scene) and you brought scans of Mash acting quickly to prove me wrong.
Author said it Reflex, I said it Reflex, in this wiki call it Instinctive action/reaction, I'm never talking about extrasensory perception, you are the one who mde it up.
The 10x multiplier is only for destructive based secondth like everyone agreed on. Abyss' secondth is speed based not destruction based.
10x Multiplier is based on this https://official-ongoing-1.ivalice.us/manga/Mashle/0064-013.png
It's never based on destructive capability, it's based on Magic Power output/Capability, For destructive type it's 10x AP Multiplier sure, but for speed based it would also 10x Multiplier.
So no Mash did not get 10x stronger or faster to beat Abyss. Otherwise this feat wouldve been added to his page.
Bruh, is that necessary? And profile still can be revised, I'll revising it soon.

Ive addressed this already.

Abyss never became 10x stronger, so your only proof is gone. Mash has always been superior to Abyss and it is obviously shown by Abyss not being capable of overpowering Mash, or completely severing Mash's body.
Gone? He definitely stronger than Mash, the case is 10x stronger cant one shoted him until the time Mash grow more stronger and exced his Opponent.

Back