• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

what’s wrong with being number one?

Phase 4... was pretty bad.

Wandavision had a cool premise and an interesting idea but the end just really devolved into generic marvel filler. And Wanda was handled pretty damn poorly.
Falcon and the Winter Soldier was so forgettable I don't even remember anything bad about it.
Loki portrayed a really watered down, out of character, Loki who suddenly became this good guy for no reason. Oh, and it butchered the entire MCU, which is great
Black Widow was a poor man's Winter Soldier and a complete disservice to the character
Shang Chi had some interesting ideas, but was held back by the generic Marvel crap.
What If was, okay.... Not really much to say about it, nothing to write home about.
NWH was actually a really fun film, but that film is carried by its characters, and definitely has its story issues.
Multiverse of Madness had a completely disjointed story and was a waste of potential
Love and Thunder was Taika at its worst, bad jokes, garbage CGI, and stupid story to boot.
She Hulk was so bad it became a literal meme.

A huge waste of potential, talented acting, devolving CGI, cookie-cutter to abysmal stories, gives my grade of 3/10

Last edited:

Wandavision had a cool premise and an interesting idea but the end just really devolved into generic marvel filler. And Wanda was handled pretty damn poorly.
Falcon and the Winter Soldier was so forgettable I don't even remember anything bad about it.
Loki portrayed a really watered down, out of character, Loki who suddenly became this good guy for no reason. Oh, and it butchered the entire MCU, which is great
Black Widow was a poor man's Winter Soldier and a complete disservice to the character
Shang Chi had some interesting ideas, but was held back by the generic Marvel crap.
What If was, okay.... Not really much to say about it, nothing to write home about.
NWH was actually a really fun film, but that film is carried by its characters, and definitely has its story issues.
Multiverse of Madness had a completely disjointed story and was a waste of potential
Love and Thunder was Taika at its worst, bad jokes, garbage CGI, and stupid story to boot.

A huge waste of potential, talented acting, devolving CGI, cookie-cutter to abysmal stories, gives my grade of 3/10
Made me wonder if you quit MCU due of this

Thoughts on Werewolf by Night and Black Panther 2?

Phase 4 was a hit-and-miss stuff for me honestly. There is some very good stuff like Eternals (YES) or NWH but there's also very bad stuff like She Hulk, distaster like BW and some in-between (basically the rest)

Sometime in the future I might do a CBS Hulk revision which includes revising Hulk, Thor, and Daredevil (yes, he appears in The Trial of the Incredible Hulk. I’d have to make a new profile). Just depends when I’m insane enough to take on revising the oldest cinematic Marvel Universe on the wiki

Sometime in the future I might do a CBS Hulk revision which includes revising Hulk, Thor, and Daredevil (yes, he appears in The Trial of the Incredible Hulk. I’d have to make a new profile). Just depends when I’m insane enough to take on revising the oldest cinematic Marvel Universe on the wiki
You should also revise Thomas Jane Punisher and those Ghost Rider movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back