• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fetchimage
She doesn't have the charisma and leadership of Namor or even T'Challa. Also, she's skinnier than Gal Gadot Wonder Woman.

gonna do a recalc of the Ego stuff here

using the new measurements from KLOL's version here

its just some simple value changes but it'll get some upgrades, also gonna add a recalc for strange taking the blast from the otehr strange since it'll turn out building level results

that's after I finish adding these calcs to the verse page

Last edited:
gonna do a recalc of the Ego stuff here

using the new measurements from KLOL's version here

its just some simple value changes but it'll get some upgrades, also gonna add a recalc for strange taking the blast from the otehr strange since it'll turn out building level results

that's after I finish adding these calcs to the verse page
hit a brick wall I have no ******* clue how Abaddon got this value (4.1057e+6) in their speed calc or the 3474734.63m in diameter value in the AP calc for ego's explosion so I'm at a halted here for now
could be because I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep if someone knows where my dumb brain is going wrong let me know

Imma keep it real with you. If you complain about people whilst referring to them as “SJWs”, it comes off as super ignorant and dismissive
Okay, can you tell me why and how it is offensive to call them like that? Because that's the exact term. I'm not using this word like other people do for anyone who has progressive opinions, I only use it in very specific situations against very specific people and I have a personal, clear definition for them so no, I'm not ignorant and as for being offensive, I don't see what is the problem about being offensive to a bunch of harassers who make good causes look bad and ensure fascist jerks are seen in a more favorable light

Last edited:
Nah idk about this one cause I don’t think I’ve ever seen an “””””“SJW”””””” in my entire lifespan on Twitter tbh, and whenever I do see that term getting thrown around it’s usually a blanket term used by people that try to play the victim when they’re rightfully getting called out for saying something stupid
I've actually seen several of them. Like those who harassed August Ames until she hanged herself and they congratulated themselves over this. Or the people saying that if you didn't like Birds of Prey, you're a sexist, even if your grievance wasn't the main cast (same goes for Black Panther, if you think the actors were really good but the CGI were shit, you're racist for them), Or, in my country, a guy on Youtube who calls himself progressist yet says stuff like pyramids have no historical importance and are just there for tourists or saying to a transexual "If you were a real trans, you wouldn't say that", yet the guy is widely known for being an delusional asshole calling everyone around him fascist, accusing movies like Green Book to promote racism, insulting people on Twitter and accusing them of being racist, homophobic, etc, without any proof and even said that, since Ben Shapiro didn't like Star Wars IX, if you agree with Ben Shapiro on the movie, then you agree with his political opinions and you're facist, all the while calling himself a true progressive and dismissing almost everybody else. Which is funny considering many LGBT people on the french Twitter actually DESPISE the guy for being a hypocritical harasser who makes their cause look like shit and many of his old fans just gave up on him when he started acting like a colossal dick

Nothing. I just think Shuri does not have the training and mindset necessary to be the Black Panther. Also, Peter has a bigger butt than Shuri.
I can’t speak for her mindset, but if she ate the herb and has the suit, then that’s pretty much all she’d need to meet the physical demands

Yeah, I don't see why Shuri being the new BP is problematic, it's actually a very logical move. She did become BP in the comics, she's the princess, she ate the herb, it worked, she has a suit, so aside from maybe learning a bit more of martial arts, she already fits the criterias

Actually, I wish they had gone for a more technological road there, having Shuri combining the Panther with her tech to mix the traditions of her country and her taste for technology and modernity, that would have given her her own unique style as the Black Panther

Okay, can you tell me why and how it is offensive to call them like that? Because that's the exact term. I'm not using this word like other people do for anyone who has progressive opinions, I only use it in very specific situations against very specific people and I have a personal, clear definition for them so no, I'm not ignorant and as for being offensive, I don't see what is the problem about being offensive to a bunch of harassers who make good causes look bad and ensure fascist jerks are seen in a more favorable light
Then again dealing with this kind of folks would bring us nothing but insanity which ain't worth it
And offensive against offensive wouldn't end well at all

I've actually seen several of them. Like those who harassed August Ames until she hanged herself and they congratulated themselves over this. Or the people saying that if you didn't like Birds of Prey, you're a sexist, even if your grievance wasn't the main cast (same goes for Black Panther, if you think the actors were really good but the CGI were shit, you're racist for them), Or, in my country, a guy on Youtube who calls himself progressist yet says stuff like pyramids have no historical importance and are just there for tourists or saying to a transexual "If you were a real trans, you wouldn't say that", yet the guy is widely known for being an delusional asshole calling everyone around him fascist, accusing movies like Green Book to promote racism, insulting people on Twitter and accusing them of being racist, homophobic, etc, without any proof and even said that, since Ben Shapiro didn't like Star Wars IX, if you agree with Ben Shapiro on the movie, then you agree with his political opinions and you're facist, all the while calling himself a true progressive and dismissing almost everybody else. Which is funny considering many LGBT people on the french Twitter actually DESPISE the guy for being a hypocritical harasser who makes their cause look like shit and many of his old fans just gave up on him when he started acting like a colossal dick
I saw an SJW who made White people pay her "reparations" every time they disagreed with her

I mean, isn't Black Panther supposed to look well built? She's too small for the role, and it shows in the suit
Ummmm, that’s never really been a thing that’s iconic about Black Panther. When I see Black Panther, I don’t go “yeah, that’s my favourite muscular hero”. I go “holy shit, cool cat armour”

The belief that Shuri is “too skinny” is nitpicking

I've always wondered actually how do you upload youtube videos as files to add to the gallery sections of profiles cause if I did know I'd totally add theme songs to multiple pages

I've always wondered actually how do you upload youtube videos as files to add to the gallery sections of profiles cause if I did know I'd totally add theme songs to multiple pages
I remember somebody doing that on one of the VS wiki sites (since there are alternatives) and it automatically played a really loud song, funny as hell in retrospect

What would really interest me is if we've also done the game profiles for the non-MCU characters
If I manage to get what I want revised for Lionsgate Punisher, then I might actually create a Punisher (Volition) page (Punisher from the 2005 game that took inspiration from the movie and Garth Ennis' run)

I'd say take another swing at it if there's not any other revisions or wiki stuff you've gotta tackle first or are currently handling

The Raimi games pretty much follow the continuity of the console releases. This is supported by how the second game has a spot that references Vulture’s fight and how the third game returns to Scorpion’s plotline

The Raimi games pretty much follow the continuity of the console releases. This is supported by how the second game has a spot that references Vulture’s fight and how the third game returns to Scorpion’s plotline
In the DS version as well of the second game does also reference his battle he has with Vulture as well back in the first game

Yeah that is a bit of an issue to calc

A) There isn’t anything that can be used to decipher how much energy would be required to power that

B) We couldn’t scale Thor’s output to the destruction of Manhattan since the mention of that destruction comes from the kinetic energy that would result from the Helicarrier falling

hit a brick wall I have no ******* clue how Abaddon got this value (4.1057e+6) in their speed calc or the 3474734.63m in diameter value in the AP calc for ego's explosion so I'm at a halted here for now
could be because I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep if someone knows where my dumb brain is going wrong let me know
finished this there was no point in redoing the AP since I realized what it was I was missing but at least strange will can be upgraded from Small Building level+ to building level now in his infinity war saga key

A) There isn’t anything that can be used to decipher how much energy would be required to power that

B) We couldn’t scale Thor’s output to the destruction of Manhattan since the mention of that destruction comes from the kinetic energy that would result from the Helicarrier falling
nah we'd need to like scour any of the lore from the game to even try and have something to work from and even then idk if there's actually something

this is the feat in question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back