• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he healed from a mortal wound, but I would check the novelization just in case. I wouldn’t rely on the MCU wiki (given it’s not the official source for the verse and gives some dubious claims at times)
I think he is regenerating from a mortal wound
So it would be a Regeneration feat for Thor? What type would it be then? Low-Mid?

Well Thor also seemed close to death here

That one is listed on his profile as Mid-Low Regeneration under his Pre-Awakening key, which doesn't make sense given that this is his Post-Awakening self and it seems more like Healing
Regeneration (Mid-Low. Regenerated from a stab by Gungnir and regenerated from multiple stabs by Hela's blades. Regenerated from third-degree burns almost instantaneously upon holding Stormbreaker)

To be honest, 9-B is very likely a low end for Takuya to begin with, given some of the shit he's endured, so a jump to High 8-C wouldn't be a stretch

Maybe the next Spider-Man revision thing I'll do will just be Supaidaman. Its the first Tokusatsu series I watched and I can't imagine anyone else is gonna do a deep dive

Do we have any estimatation or evidence for the weight of both the first Hulkbuster and Iron Monger armors? I found impressive some characters being able to hurls such a heavy suits.

Thats a good question. I'm sure there's some official number given somewhere for the suit weights, but I wouldn't know where to start looking

I know that there's a really good feat that could upgrade 60's Spider-Man (which is Rhino one-shotting a ship), so I feel like that version himself could get stronger

I feel like we should be discussing this in the Spider-Man General Discussion

To be honest, 9-B is very likely a low end for Takuya to begin with, given some of the shit he's endured, so a jump to High 8-C wouldn't be a stretch
Soooo kinda funny that I said this because I looked back on a feat that scales to Spider-Man in episode 2 and it would definitely surpass 9-B by a large amount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back