• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

d62c9563e3bec286288a46e63ecd7c6c639e272f09b0dda1fb0a42b8498aff65_1.jpg

Imagine if this is the first thing he saw

Is mostly treated as a transportation spell rather than a beam of destructive energy after the original himingjorg was destroyed, and even the the bifrost only started destroying its surroundings over time after being open for a long while.

Well for one it's not being used to attack or else loki would be dead the instant he touched it
We don’t really know how he was effected by being sent through the Bifrost. He could’ve very well been nearly dead from that. By your logic, Loki would be instantly dead from Hulk’s rampage

We don’t really know how he was effected by being sent through the Bifrost. He could’ve very well been nearly dead from that. By your logic, Loki would be instantly dead from Hulk’s rampage
Not at all this is completely different from that instance, and we saw the same thing happen to thor ans he was completely undamaged soo like??

Not at all this is completely different from that instance, and we saw the same thing happen to thor ans he was completely undamaged soo like??
We didn’t even see anything much happen to Loki and we actually saw something happen to Thor. Don’t act all passive aggressive towards me

There was literally no aggression there

What reason do I have to be aggressive it's literally Christmas 💀💀
Bruh I don’t even have any friends on Christmas. Why are you acting like I’m stupid when I’m trying my best not to sound stupid and be the laughingstock of the entire wiki when that has happened to me way too many times because of their own selfishness and arrogance. I’m tired of all of this even though it’s Christmas, I should be happy but I’m not. I’m such a ******* weirdo I know my life feels like it sucks when it really feels like it doesn’t

Bruh I don’t even have any friends on Christmas. Why are you acting like I’m stupid when I’m trying my best not to sound stupid and be the laughingstock of the entire wiki when that has happened to me way too many times because of their own selfishness and arrogance. I’m tired of all of this even though it’s Christmas, I should be happy but I’m not. I’m such a ******* weirdo I know my life feels like it sucks when it really feels like it doesn’t
018a8f1338b40b167849723a7c8d6403.jpg

Look for psychological help, dude.

damn! that's huge, so celestials are partly made of adamantium in the mcu? this feels like valentina is gonna be included in the wolverine project or something

damn! that's huge, so celestials are partly made of adamantium in the mcu? this feels like valentina is gonna be included in the wolverine project or something
If they give us a scene in the future where they inject the Adamantium into Logan i could see Valentina present to witness that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back