• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Scout revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Is there anything left to do here?

I disagree, he can't always convince God to revive him, he did so once and in that time God even said that this was Earth's last change. This is not even Resurrection, which is lesser than type 4 Immortality where you always revive, and type 8 is just there for no reason.

God seems to really like Scout. Scout probably could convince him. Type 8 is beacause he's reliant on God to do the ressurection.

And, frankly, God blowing up the planet would probably kill whatever 9-B he was fighting.

God literally called Scout "His gift to women". God probably likes Scout.

Type 8 immortality can be when you're relainat on another being for your immortality.

Scout convinced him the first time. The fact that God probably likes Scout means he could probably do it again.

A 5-B attack would, in fact, kill a 9-B more often than not.

What exactly did I make up?

The Smashor said:
God literally called Scout "His gift to women". God probably likes Scout.
He does, which I don't give a sh*t about as it doesn't imply he will always revive Scout. Heaven is not a bad place to be, and God explicitly said that this was Earth's last change on top of it.

The Smashor said:
Type 8 immortality can be when you're relainat on another being for your immortality.
I will need to explicitly tell you this as you couldn't notice it; Scout isn't relaint on another being for immortality, you believe that to be the case.

The Smashor said:
Scout convinced him the first time. The fact that God probably likes Scout means he could probably do it again.
No, it doesn't. That's a headcanon that refuses to think in all the ways in which that doesn't happen.

The Smashor said:
A 5-B attack would, in fact, kill a 9-B more often than not.
Nice.

The Smashor said:
What exactly did I make up?
What did you claim right before I said that? There. Now please don't ask things like that in the future.

I see. Alright then. In that case, it probably should be removed, but it should be noted that God would destroy the planet of Scout died a virgin. Literally no clue what power that would be.

Don't you like, find odd that you want to remove "God revives Scout when he dies" just to add "God blows up the planet when Scout dies"? Hmm?

There is nothing to add, only that needing to be removed, God could blow up the planet as much as he could send a plage, or send a flood, or do something like that, or he could just not do any of it as Scout told him that the people of Earth is good at heart. As in not because Scout may convince him at the moment, but because he previously told him that in that comic.

Very well. Sorry if I came off as rude before, I lost my patience quickly and unnecessarily since you ultimately understood.

So should we close this thread again?

Also, Eficiente, please try to keep your temper in check in general. There is no need to get rude.

I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back