• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions V

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Another one so soon you ask? Well this one is kinda important. It will be a little more serious than the others....Maybe...Anyway, let's begin.

Vademon's Dimension Revisting
I feel like this feat should in fact be re-evaluated. It has proven to be much larger than we though via this image.

Vademon's Dimension.
Also some may see this as an outlier, but I will say this is consistent with Digitamamon's feat of having a "universe" with countless stars and planets inside him. So maybe this stuff needs a re-evaluation overall.

Digitamamon Universe 01
Digitamamon Universe 02
Digitamamon Universe 03

Appmon Immunity to Conventional Mind Manipulation
This is simple. The Appmon have been referred to as Artificial Intelligence constantly throughout the series. There is also the fact that they are AI, created by an AI, i.e Minerva. And based upon the thread I made to answer this question, I believe this is legitimate.

Cometmon's ability
So Executor brought something to my attention. Apparently, Cometmon has the ability to control and defy gravity. However, he's so powerful, that he can control even entire planets to create meteorites. Not just gravity, but planets as a whole. We may get some Appmon upgrades from this.

An Appmon well-versed in astronomical knowledge. It has the ability to defy gravity, and is capable of creating meteorites at any time by controlling planets.
Leviathan Abilities
So there are some abilities I missed for base Leviathan.

-Petrification (She did it against Dantemon and turned him into stone)

-Statistics Amplification (She can amplify her strength through the L Code. She increased the strength of Ultimate 4 to face the Kiwami Appmon of the protagonists)

-Memory Erasure(Deleted the memory data of Sakusimon)

-Portal Creation (How Yujin created a portal for the Dark Web)

-BFR (Sent Hajime to the Dark Web)

-Pocket Reality Manipulation (Created a virtual dimension that simulated the Real World)

-Empathic Manipulation (She left humans without feelings in her world, when humans tried to express that feeling, it was erased)

Digimon Acausality
This is a simple fix. Basically all our Time Paradox Immune Digimon will become Acausal. This is also the fact that many Digimon transcend linear time and space as well.

I guess this was more of an Appmon Revision Thread, but hey. That's all for now.

I have no idea how to address the Vademon thing.

The Appmon revisions are all okay.

The acausality thing is my fault, since I've been slow on this.

I agree for all, but the Acausality thing I'm iffy on (not because of the reasoning for Digimon, but I'm un-Satisfied with the answers of how Acausality works on that thread. Same logic makes all immeausrables immune (not resistant-immune) to time and space manipulation, which is demonstratably false)

@Cal

All of the relevant characters were unchanged after having the entire history of the multiverse rewritten. I'm pretty sure it counts.

And then we have Zeed who not only existed before he was born, but resurrects from another point in Time and Space when he dies. Not to mention the obvious Digimon who'd be beyond linear time.

Sounds all 'k to me. The Acausality stuff too, since we generally agreed by now that there are levels to it as well.

Also, we never actually decided what Cometmon's ability would rank him. Depending on the verdict it would upgrade all Ultimate and God Appmon.

No one said anything about my link? Sigh...fine ;_;

Note how I said iffy instead of against. Because I'd switch in a heartbeat on this, given it's uncontroversial and simple and not a big deal (and Cal is redundant)

@Reppu. Rewritten, reset, or erased? It may seem like semantics, but there's a noticeable difference. But again, this one doesn't matter to me. So I won't put up a fight. Last comment on that bit.

Wait, Zeed doesn't have it? That's a travesty that needs to be fixed immediately.

@Fate. Wait, that's a thing?

Oh. And Cometmon. Yeah, sounds pretty flowery if you ask me, if not hyperbolic. Surpasses that of anyone in Appmon, and is logically unsound. How do you summon meteorites via controlling planets?

In Saint Seiya universes are created to launch meteors. What is the problem of controlling planets to launch meteors?

"Rewritten, reset, or erased?"

Funny thing is, they've been through all 3.

"Oh. And Cometmon. Yeah, sounds pretty flowery if you ask me, if not hyperbolic. Surpasses that of anyone in Appmon, and is logically unsound. How do you summon meteorites via controlling planets?"

Umm, it's pretty blunt. It likely means that it can control the gravitational forces and pulls of planets. Since this is a gravity based Appmon.

@Cal I heard that TP Immunity page *might* be removed in the future and put as the lowest kind/type of Acausality. Then we have these people like the Digimon here, I guess those like Madoka or Arceus too and then some.

But not sure so take it with a grain of salt.

Either way, I'm neutral in regards to this point since I know the only Acausals I care about aren't losing it either way.

That ruins the fun. (Coming the guy who supports the franchise with countless blogs)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
That ruins the fun. (Coming the guy who supports the franchise with countless blogs)
And more blogs will be created OvO (depending of course if my internet can download the files I need)

So planet level Appmon? What does controlling the gravitational pull and force of entire planets yeild?

@Ex. I'm almost positive I got ninja'd INCREDIBLY hard between your post approximately 8-11 minutes ago and now, so take this with a grain of salt. Anyways...

Because there are 1, feats supporting that level, 2, you actually see it happening on-panel (pretty sure 1 and 2 can be combined), and 3, while highly impractical, it still makes sense to have meteors be hurled in a universe, because the universe isn't solid, and contains meteorites. Planets don't contain meteorites.

I mean, Appmon does have a Universal+ feat with Rebootmon I believe resetting the timeline.

@Cal

I think you're taking the statement a bit too literally.

I always interpreted it as crushing a planet into meteorite-sized bits and throwing them. It's a reasonable interpretation that links the two parts of the statement.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean, Appmon does have a Universal+ feat with Rebootmon I believe resetting the timeline.
That's true, unfortunately. The game has not been translated into scans. But the gameplays confirm that Rebootmon would restart the world and in the end it restarted the timeline. In addition it was unaffected by the rewriting of the timeline

Oh. And an absolute no for Vademon. Reeeally putting my foot down on how we regard some of these feats and how we label outliers. A series can easily have more than one. And this isn't Digimon solo either. Toeiverse DB and Sonic are subject to this as of recent.

And yet I still don't have 3-A Kirby. F***ing double standards (this much was a joke)

"Toeiverse DB"

Such as?

(Genuinely don't know if you mean DBS or the movies/GT)

"Sonic"

Sonic is becoming Tier 2, tho.

"Erasing all mankind" doesnt necessarily mean Existence Erasure. Goku can "erase all of mankind" with a ki blast.

@Ever. I'm referring to Broly. So the non-canon material. And I'm aware about Sonic. Sole reason I pointed it out.

@Dragon. Wendigomon has a High 4-C feat, iirc. Not too massive of a jump to go from single to low double digits Foe to ~100 Foe.

PaChi2 said:
"Erasing all mankind" doesnt necessarily mean Existence Erasure. Goku can "erase all of mankind" with a ki blast.
The concept of erasing in Digimon is really erasing nothing, do I need to bring the 15 Digimon scans with the DRB mentions again?

I feel like this is being misinterpreted as the "typical outlier belief".

Far higher feat =/= outlier.

Contradictory feat = outlier.

Executor N0 said:
PaChi2 said:
The concept of erasing in Digimon is really erasing nothing, do I need to bring the 15 Digimon scans with the DRB mentions again?
To be fair, Appmon and Digimon are slightly different.

The real cal howard said:
Oh. And an absolute no for Vademon. Reeeally putting my foot down on how we regard some of these feats and how we label outliers. A series can easily have more than one. And this isn't Digimon solo either. Toeiverse DB and Sonic are subject to this as well.

If Leviathan hasnt shown the ability to "poof" people away, you cant assume that statement meant snapping people out of existence.

But one feat being far higher than the others isn't an outlier, a feat that contradicts their others is an outlier.

By that logic 3-A Goku is an outlier, or 4-B FFVII.

PaChi2 said:
If Leviathan hasnt shown the ability to "poof" people away, you cant assume that statement meant snapping people out of existence.
I mean, he did absorb people's mind, body and soul with a roar.

Back