• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions V

@Cal Higher Feat =/= Outlier. Especially with a series with Galaxy level and Universal+ feats in the same season.

@Dragon Not exactly, the race of Appmom and Digimon are different, but the multiverse and the concepts are still the same. So much so that AppMom works with Net Ocean which is a concept that was created in Digimo, the digital world itself is quoted in Appmon's trailer. The concepts do not change just because anime works with different races, and Appmon's own anime used this concept to erase. Remember when the AppliDrivers were on the Deep Web and they had to flee from a monster that deleted data?

And that's absorption of very good level, that's an Existence erasure feat, noice.

Then the statement seems reliable. But he has the feat anyway.

Aight, the rest of this post is controversial, so forgive me in advance. Also, this is a reply to Ever's post 7 minutes ago, as ninja'ing likely happened again.

Probably best not to use that argument, as Digimon of this caliber mosty have feats between country and small planet (the point isn't to show that they're Low 5-B at best, but to show that's not how outliers work). At best, I'd accept Vademon getting an upgrade, but treat him like we do Apocalymon.

Goku had a new form. Goku had an explanation of power gain. The people who scale to Goku don't have anti-feats that aren't illogical (like city block level Goku Black or lava level Goku)...though I still don't agree on pre-SSRage Trunks and Piccolo in general scaling to it.

Games follow a...different path of logic when it comes to the concept of outliers. The feats normally pile in during the penultimate boss or final boss, while most of the game happens through fodder. The outliers comes from other games. And because FFVII only has one, it can't be an outlier. Also...Dissidia.

Actually, there are more tier 4 feats than not with Ultimates. Wendigomon and DarkSuperStarmon, and we have Megas ranging from Planet Statements to Galaxy statements.

Also, you realize Kabuterimon has just obtained this new form right? He literally just digivolved. No other main Digimon other than MegaKabuterimon fought Vademon, who he promptly easily defeated. Not to mention Vademon isn't anything special in terms of Ultimate levels.

Also let's go to something you've done. Haven't you just given Mewtwo a High 4-C tier that's a feat far outside his usual feat range?

Not to mention in Digimon we also have Digimon go from 4-B to High 2-A in moments. SMT has characters go from 7-B to 2-A in moments. Persona 5 had characters go from like Tier 7 to Galaxy level in one dungeon. I mean seriously. And I don't see the issue seeing as we are quite literally re-evaluating the feat and the yeild.

One big feat =/= outlier. Especially seeing as we literally have Galaxy level Megas in the same series.

Can I ask exactly what would be Vademon's level? Galaxy level?

Because that seems outlierish given that he is stomped by much weaker digimon...?

He was stomped by a fellow Ultimate.

All I was expecting was a higher yeild of Solar System level.

I mean, MegaKabu doesnt have a feat of standing up to Megas iirc.

If its still 4-B seems okay.

I was on the assumption that the feat was 3-C (Mega Level).

because that thing looks like a galaxy.

No. I was going for a higher 4-B yield. Also MegaKabuterimon does blast away Piedmon's swords.

Galactic statements? I already knew Wendigomon, and I'm slightly familiar with DarkSuperStarmon though I need refreshing. Idk about the rest though, though I'm pretty sure they're Databook.

Problem is, there are so many Digimon that scale to MegaKabuterimon that aren't 4-A/3-C that it's not even funny. And as you said, Vandemon isn't anything special.

Yes, and there's a reason it only scales to Mew and Mewtwo under a different tab. Rather than the 7 others who scale to normal Mewtwo. Not to mention Mewtwo is practically featless (has the storm feat and nothing else), while Mew is completely featless.

Like I said, games are different when it comes to scaling. It's not unreasonable for that to happen, as again, final bosses with feats. Most of it is mowing down fodder, and bosses that don't matter. And even then, take the classic outlier example. Dragon Ball has people jump from 10-B to Low 5-B, 5-B to Low 4-C, and 4-B to 3-A. Roshi's moon bust is still the epitome of an outlier.

Because one end is consistent, while the others aren't.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No. I was going for a higher 4-B yield. Also MegaKabuterimon does blast away Piedmon's swords.
PIS, Piedmon can tango with Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon at the same time.

PaChi2 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
PIS, Piedmon can tango with Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon at the same time.
Hence, why he isn't 3-C.

@Dragon what. I believe we agree, so are we arguing anything or what? ovo

PaChi2 said:
@Dragon what. I believe we agree, so are we arguing anything or what? ovo
I think in a recalc. Maybe re-calculate the size of the dimension by picking up one star at the bottom of the screen.

I'm too sick for this...can't even form arguments right.

Simply put, I do not see this feat as an outlier as I do not believe every high-end feat is an outlier. Especially seeing as this is consistent with Digitamamon's feat, which I do not see as an outlier. Simply put, I agree with Ever. But I am not in the mood for this BS right now...Especially seeing as I firmly believe not all franchises should be examined the same. Especially in a franchise where Multiversal+ feats are more common than building feats at this point. And we have verses with even large jumps in power.

Shouldn't have even brought this up in the first place.

Also, I will say that just because two things ca be an outlier does not mean they are outlliers. This should be evaluated by Digimon as a whole. Not by Kirby, or DB or anything else. they are irrelevant.

Anyway we seem split.

We have Cal and maybe PaChi saying outlier

Me and Ever say not an outlier.

And we have not come to a conclusion for Cometmon.

@Dragon I just said that it was an outlier if it was 3-C, which seemingly it isnt. Im okay with whatever it is (4-B to 4-A).

Well, I can try to calculate the size of the dimension using the new image. I believe it can result in something between 4-B and 4-A. I think it's going to be the second-highest calculated feat on the franchise after Gulfmon destroying the Digital World in seven days (The result was 4-A and MFTL + speed) - of course, the feats of beings that are not at the level of the Royal Knights.

Let Executor calc it before you say that. Also if Gulfmon destroying the physical DW in 7 days is only 3-B, I don't see this as being more than 4-A honestly.

For scaling, this is what it would be.

General Ultimate Tier: Will stay the same.

General Mega Tier: Absolute Low End of whatever is the recalc.

Adventure Ultimates: Same as above.

Adventure Megas: Where they are now.

To tired to read through the thread so apologies if I miss anything.

Wouldn't Vademon be Galaxy level then? I don't think it's an outlier because:

• MetalEtemon was able to easily swallow entire galaxies. Not struggle with it. This means it doesn't contradict Megas.
    • Further backed up by the Dark Masters apparently defeating the Four Holy Beast.
  • The Mysterious Man was confirmed to have created the Digital Dimension as per an interview with one of the writers, who then compared the dimension as being "like the Digital World and Real World", implying it was a universe.
  • Digitamamon having that universal statement.
Planet level Cometmon sounds okay. As does Leviathan's abilities and acausality.

I made a calculation of the dimension of the Vademon, I will put in a blog tomorrow because now I have to go to sleep. Anyway, I found a result 4-B (5.213143e + 49 Joules)

One thing Dragon, and the power of Bootmon? I believe it can be added in Rebootmon and Leviahran (After installing all the Gods)

For Appmon, based on what is accepted.

Ultimate Appmon are "Small Planet level+" (Weaker than Cometmon and Dantemon)

Gods, Leviathan and Minerva are "At least Planet level"

Cometmon and Dantemon are baseline "Planet level"

Everything else stays the same.

Back