• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions V

Whenever a Digimon vs Pokemon thread seems fair, a Digimon gets upgraded. It happened to Renamon vs Lucario, it happened to Charizard vs Greymon and now it happened to Mirage Mewtwo vs Leviathan.

It's a vicious cycle.

I mean Dark charizard vs Greymon is probably a lot more unfair compared to Lucario vs Renemon at least tho that probably isn't saying much

Calculation done, I used more data this time and the result was bigger than before.

Result = 5.7577187e50 Joules = Solar System Level = 5757718.7 Foe = 5757.7187 kilofoe

So some real good news. We don't have much editing regarding this. We just got to edit the files that link to the old calc.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but don't we rate creating/destroying dimensions with multiple stars as 4-A?

Kaltias said:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but don't we rate creating/destroying dimensions with multiple stars as 4-A?
....Don't ruin my happiness. ovo

As I mentioned in the calc, it feels really iffy to have the destruction be 4-B when there's blatantly a galaxy.

>proposes upgrade to 4-A

>Don't ruin my happiness

Wot. Also I agree with Ever

The calc also seems to think that the image is a completely accurate visual representation of a star when in comparison to a galaxy, which is an extraordinary assumption that was very likely not intended.

I tried to do it in a way that there were not too many changes to help Dragon not have to edit much ... but unfortunately it did not work out. Good luck with the editions Dragon OvO

Anytime really. When ever you feel like editing, it is fine. I'm at college now, so I can't do many edits if any.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Anytime really. When ever you feel like editing, it is fine. I'm at college now, so I can't do many edits if any.
Alright. Every Databook Mega to Galaxy then? Gotcha.

At least 3-C or just 3-C? I wanna make sure so I don't make any mistakes.

Back