• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Naruto's AP? Mori is 3x baseline 5-B and as the fight goes on, his AP is just going to increase due to his Reactive Power Level. His best feat of RPL in this key is closing an 8x AP gap in only a few hits.

What's Naruto's AP? Mori is 3x baseline 5-B and as the fight goes on, his AP is just going to increase due to his Reactive Power Level. His best feat of RPL in this key is closing an 8x AP gap in only a few hits.
Well If I made my search correctly Naruto scale to 1.99258436 zettatons. Someone correct me if I m wrong.

You resist it by being around the same AP level. Stronger characters simply have a greater presence in GoH and that presence scares the shit out of anyone who can't match them in AP.

General fear resistance should also work.

Doesn't naruto have hax? That's why i thought the match would be fair since naruto has hax that maybe could lean on his side of the battle
This version of Naruto can't use his usual Hax because this version drains his Chakra and stamina at an incredibly fast rate.

Even just sticking to H2H combat only lets him use this form for a few minutes.

Baryon Mode Naruto is a good margin above 797 Exatons (Sasuke stating that they had no chance against Isshiki, whilst Baryon Mode was overpowering Isshiki rather handily), 3x baseline is 1299, that's a 1.6x difference on its own, so Naruto should have a handy AP Advantage at the very least.

Baryon Mode Naruto is a good margin above 797 Exatons (Sasuke stating that they had no chance against Isshiki, whilst Baryon Mode was overpowering Isshiki rather handily), 3x baseline is 1299, that's a 1.6x difference on its own, so Naruto should have a handy AP Advantage at the very least.
Baryon Mode Naruto is in the Exaton range (Low 5-B/ 797 Exatons)

G.O.H. Preliminaries Mori is in the Zettaton range (5-B/ 178 Zettatons)

There's a 223X difference between the two

Oh, baseline 5-B, I thought they meant Low 5-B. That's my bad, lmao. Baryon Mode Naruto here is restricted purely to Taijutsu, this isn't very fair, he can't use his hax at all, and even if he was so high above Mori in skill, Mori could never hit him, Naruto would gradually get weaker until he could barely stand.

Oh, baseline 5-B, I thought they meant Low 5-B. That's my bad, lmao. Baryon Mode Naruto here is restricted purely to Taijutsu, this isn't very fair, he can't use his hax at all, and even if he was so high above Mori in skill, Mori could never hit him, Naruto would gradually get weaker until he could barely stand.
Lmao Mori is more skilled than naruto

Bold of you to assume mori is below naruto when it comes to skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back