• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiplayer Game Stories

Self-explanatory. Talk about dumb stories you had while dicking around in a server or pub of you favorite game.

One time a few months ago, I was on a Hightower server in TF2 goofing off as a hoovy when a guy on my team was running around as fat scout (heavy using only shotgun and melee). He saw me and told me to come with him to victory. I was getting bored so I decided to join him. We got a few frags when more people on our team joined in and in the time of 15 minutes everybody on the team was either a fat scout or a medic helping us. We even managed to completely cap one. Pretty fun.

Hdoct9l5kic11

One time I tried joining a randomizer and x10 server on tf2.

Suffice to say there was a spy who somehow managed to accumulate several thousand health points by abusing that knife that increases your health cap every time you get a backstab, and the guy was just going HAM on the spawnpoint, until my team formulated a plan.

We kept team members in waiting who had pyro weapons, and all rushed the guy, and began juggling him in the air with airblasts. The guy's team found this so hilarious they didn't even try attacking us, and we juggled the guy through the entire map and capped every point.

Back